Trump Defeated Them...Now They Want Revenge Outside Ballot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Rush and fox gave you plenty of reasons. They were bullshit reasons, but plenty of them.
Obama is the one who refused to produce his birth certificate for years.
Obama produced his birth certificate before he was elected in 2008. I am enjoying your suffering hypocrite.
No he didn't. He produce some computer generated piece of crap.
I am liking the way you express your butt hurt about Obama beating you in a topic YOU started condemning the way people express their butt hurt about Trump beating them. It beautifully reinforces your hypocrisy for all to see. :lol:
How did Obama "beat me?" I just posted a link that proves you are wrong. Obama waited 3 years to post his long form birth certificate.
Obama provided his birth certificate in June 2008. Long before he was elected.

How did Obama beat you? The same way "Trump defeated them". Your words. If Trump defeated "them" then Obama defeated you. Watching you moan about Obama even now as you try to illegitmize his presidency illustrates your hypocrisy.

What good is winning an election if he cannot win support? It's like winning a war and then being totally unable to pacify the nation you occupied because you think people ought to just automatically kiss your ass after you bombed their house to rubble. Now why does that sound familiar?

No it's how it works. We have a election, we all vote and the winner is all of our President, only one candidate can win so not everyone gets the candidate they want, if you're candidate loses then maybe you're candidate will win next time,
Like it or not the winner of the election is our President.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What good is winning an election if he cannot win support? It's like winning a war and then being totally unable to pacify the nation you occupied because you think people ought to just automatically kiss your ass after you bombed their house to rubble. Now why does that sound familiar?

No it's how it works. We have a election, we all vote and the winner is all of our President, only one candidate can win so not everyone gets the candidate they want, if you're candidate loses then maybe you're candidate will win next time,

Yes, Trump is our president. Nobody questions that. What is questioned is his ability to perform the job, and his sanity.

You're trying to justify the petulance of snowflakes. Trump had enough support to win the election. We won, you lost, so sit in the back of the bus and shut the fuck up. Kiss Trump's ass is one thing. Trying to overthrow a legal election is another.

Only a douche bag would look at election like it was an invasion.

Yes, Trump is our president. Nobody questions that. What is questioned is his ability to perform the job, and his sanity.
Only people who are incredibly stupid and themselves insane question that.

Obama is the one who refused to produce his birth certificate for years.
Obama produced his birth certificate before he was elected in 2008. I am enjoying your suffering hypocrite.
I am liking the way you express your butt hurt about Obama beating you in a topic YOU started condemning the way people express their butt hurt about Trump beating them. It beautifully reinforces your hypocrisy for all to see. :lol:
How did Obama "beat me?" I just posted a link that proves you are wrong. Obama waited 3 years to post his long form birth certificate.

How did Obama beat you? The same way "Trump defeated them". Your words. If Trump defeated "them" then Obama defeated you. Watching you moan about Obama even now as you try to illegitmize his presidency illustrates your hypocrisy.
in 2008 he produced a worthless computer version of his COB that can easily be faked in about 15 minutes,

in 2008 he produced a worthless computer version of his COB that can easily be faked in about 15 minutes,
Only it was not a fake. Keep whining. I am liking it.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 17880901
How am I a birther? You brought up the subject, not me.

I cited your words:

Ray From Cleveland, post: 17879844
And did DumBama have an investigation into his questionable citizenship by the FBI director?

Obama's citizenship is not questionable. You question assets that it is. It never was except to birthers.

It was questionable otherwise it would have never been an issue. I am not (nor have ever been) an Obama birther because it was irrelevant to his presidency. HIs mother was an American and that makes him an American no matter where he was born at.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 17880901
How am I a birther? You brought up the subject, not me.

I cited your words:

Ray From Cleveland, post: 17879844
And did DumBama have an investigation into his questionable citizenship by the FBI director?

Obama's citizenship is not questionable. You question assets that it is. It never was except to birthers.

It was questionable otherwise it would have never been an issue. I am not (nor have ever been) an Obama birther because it was irrelevant to his presidency. HIs mother was an American and that makes him an American no matter where he was born at.

It was an issue because it kept the crazies stirred up. That is the only reason it was ever an issue.

Kind of like Hillary winrigging the primary against Bernie?

Trump ran against the following....

- Wealthy Elite Democrats
- Corrupt Democrats
- Establishment, lapdog Republicans
- The Liberal Media

He was pretty up front about it on all fronts and he won. Move on and get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back