Trump Defeated Them...Now They Want Revenge Outside Ballot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray From Cleveland, post: 17884474
It was questionable otherwise it would have never been an issue

It was never questionable. Because you think it was, you are a birther. Haters made it up that it was questionable mostly because of his race.

Most would agree it was made up because of his race. Partly true, but mostly it was because of their racism. Same effect, just a different way of looking at it.

It was never questionable. Because you think it was, you are a birther. Haters made it up that it was questionable mostly because of his race.

Most would agree it was made up because of his race. Partly true, but mostly it was because of their racism. Same effect, just a different way of looking at it.

And that "boy who cried wolf" is what gave us Donald Trump. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results each time.

And that "boy who cried wolf" is what gave us Donald Trump. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results each time.

No. Crazies, Russia, Comey, and an electoral college glitch gave us Trump.

What proved your point? God you liberals live in your own little world, don't you? Judging by this response, you didn't even bother to read post 190, did you?

If I told you the mooon was made out of cheese would you give it legs? Would you believe me? I put that in the same category as Obama isn't a US citizen. Your 190 post basically says "If somebody said so, there must be something to it.". Gullible, gullible, gullible.

Most idiots would agree. "Racism" is code for winning an argument with a leftwinger, and that's all it is. These constant accusations or racism are a big reason Hillary lost. Americans are fed up with being accused of having vile motives simply because they don't agree with the Dim agenda.

What proved your point? God you liberals live in your own little world, don't you? Judging by this response, you didn't even bother to read post 190, did you?

If I told you the mooon was made out of cheese would you give it legs? Would you believe me? I put that in the same category as Obama isn't a US citizen. Your 190 post basically says "If somebody said so, there must be something to it.". Gullible, gullible, gullible.

Yes, if somebody challenges his citizenship, then it's an issue.

But I clearly (to anybody not a leftist) said that it didn't matter if he was born in the US or not. If you are born to a US citizen, you are a citizen yourself. John McCain was not born in the USA, but he too is a citizen because of his parents.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 17888081

Yes the racial motivation behind it is an issue. But Obama's citizenship was never an issue. Your concurrence that some hater raised the issue makes it a legitimate issue is duly noted.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 17888081

Yes the racial motivation behind it is an issue. But Obama's citizenship was never an issue. Your concurrence that some hater raised the issue makes it a legitimate issue is duly noted.

Yes, everything is racial to you on the left, especially since DumBama entered the White House.

And you on the left are losing more and more power all the time because of what again????????

Ray From Cleveland, post: 17891597
And you on the left are losing more and more power all the time because of what again????????

Not sure the left will continue to lose power with the Orange Buffoon proving to be so ignorant, lazy and full of lies.

Young folk and minorities are not flocking to Trump's insane brand of Republicanism. He has no appeal beyond his base and is losing some of them.

But I clearly (to anybody not a leftist) said that it didn't matter if he was born in the US or not. If you are born to a US citizen, you are a citizen yourself. John McCain was not born in the USA, but he too is a citizen because of his parents.

Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back