Trump Defends His Sons' Sick Hobby Of Killing Innocent Animals

Yo Fauxahontas, what did your ancestors eat before relying on the government to take care of them?;)
they not only ate what they killed they used most everything else on the animal too....kinda different right?....

Killing is killing. Unless one is a hunter they don't understand
Bullshit. Unless you're using all of the kill it's murder .
my dad taught me to hunt .
hen you must be appalled at how the Plains Indians "hunted" Buffalo, the created a situation to drive hundreds over a cliff and then chose which ones to use for meat and clothing leaving MUCH MORE to rot in the sun
False all of the buffalo was used you've seen too many John Wayne movies.
they used what they could but there were many they could not use......
220px-Alfred_Jacob_Miller_-_Hunting_Buffalo_-_Walters_371940190.jpg

Yo Fauxahontas, what did your ancestors eat before relying on the government to take care of them?;)
they not only ate what they killed they used most everything else on the animal too....kinda different right?....

No they didnt,they drove hundreds of bison over cliffs and took the best and let the rest rot.
did they do it just to put their heads up in their TP's or did they eat and use most of the rest of the beasties?...you know dam well the indians hunted for food and skins...what does a "big game" hunter hunt for?...do you want me to dumb that down for you?.....
Uh huh and the blue whales native Americans get to hunt are totally not for sport and tradition?
do they eat what they can or do they do it just to stuff it?....

im sorry killing anything to put its head up on the wall is kinda morbid....
I have a bear skin rug. I ate its donor Is that morbid? To you, perhaps, but to me it is a more useful trophy that the one I have for bowling.
Should I have just tossed the skin like it was garbage? I think it preferable to honor the bear and the experience by giving it a place in my home.
you said you ate the bear.....did this guy plan on eating this lion?....did he eat that rhino?....there is a difference Ernie....killing some animal just so you can have its head on your wall is just a tad morbid....you guys are starting to defend hunters who give give hunters a bad name just because the basterd is a hunter...my Brother in laws older brother is a big game hunter,he has a wing in his house with at least 15 animals he shot and killed in Africa,he belongs to the same "club" this guy does,my Bro in law was over his house and asked him what he thought about this,he said i hate to say it because he is one of us....but this guy fucked up....he wanted that lion,he was stupid and gave BGH's world wide a black eye....he said these guys know where and what they are hunting....this man was no rookie hunter....i know personal anecdotes,tough everyone has them.....
I'm not defending this guy, he had to cheat. I have no problem with trophies, why should we? The lion/bear/deer is dead. The issue is this guy is a white dentist from America, never mind the poachers who do this all the time. It's sad that when media tugs the chain, people will do their duty and express outrage over animals, and shrug their shoulders at a major genocide, sex slave trade, and an orphaned baby blown up to demonstrate bomb making by Isis. Sounds to me like people are being taught what to think, not how to think
he had to cheat?....why?...he has been out there before,like Harry,Brother inlaws name,said,this guy was no rookie hunter.....

This whole thing is crazy. We are talking about a lion and big game hunting, the likes Teddy Roosevelt was known for.

When we can have the same empathy for unborn babies being torn apart and discarded but sold not for food, just a convenient method of birth control...maybe then I'll have a sad moment for a lion who given half a chance would eat a human if he came upon one. An innocent human....

It was a man eating animal. Get over it and think about what we can do about abortion.

As I recall Chief and his liberal buddies all claimed the 2nd only protected hunters..... Now they are saying hunters should not hunt. Sounds to me like the Liberal agenda is truly out now, remove all firearms from "the people" so that only the powerful and the Government will have them.
That's all this is about. Never let a tragedy go to waste. Eliminate the 2nd Amendment.

No they didnt,they drove hundreds of bison over cliffs and took the best and let the rest rot.
did they do it just to put their heads up in their TP's or did they eat and use most of the rest of the beasties?...you know dam well the indians hunted for food and skins...what does a "big game" hunter hunt for?...do you want me to dumb that down for you?.....
Uh huh and the blue whales native Americans get to hunt are totally not for sport and tradition?
do they eat what they can or do they do it just to stuff it?....
Lions sure, not that tasty but very nutritious. Either way your reaction is emotional, not on facts. I agree with specializing it like they have (old, non-breeding specimen) which they make a lot of money off of it for conservation. Look at Nairobi and the black rhino. As I was saying before NA are allowed to hunt blue whale for sport and tradition. So what is the difference? And why is it a priority for outrage?

I have a bear skin rug. I ate its donor Is that morbid? To you, perhaps, but to me it is a more useful trophy that the one I have for bowling.
Should I have just tossed the skin like it was garbage? I think it preferable to honor the bear and the experience by giving it a place in my home.
you said you ate the bear.....did this guy plan on eating this lion?....did he eat that rhino?....there is a difference Ernie....killing some animal just so you can have its head on your wall is just a tad morbid....you guys are starting to defend hunters who give give hunters a bad name just because the basterd is a hunter...my Brother in laws older brother is a big game hunter,he has a wing in his house with at least 15 animals he shot and killed in Africa,he belongs to the same "club" this guy does,my Bro in law was over his house and asked him what he thought about this,he said i hate to say it because he is one of us....but this guy fucked up....he wanted that lion,he was stupid and gave BGH's world wide a black eye....he said these guys know where and what they are hunting....this man was no rookie hunter....i know personal anecdotes,tough everyone has them.....
I'm really not all about defending this guy. My position is that he broke no law. Now, his guide and probably the owner of the safari company did, but when you hunt in a foreign country with a guide, you have to assume that your guide is following the law.

It's pretty desperate to attack a candidate based on what's going on with his adult sons. Don't you have any real dirt?

Pretty desperate to look at how a many brought up his children, I mean, if you can't look after a couple of boys, how are you going to look after 300 million people?

Trump Defends His Sons' Sick Hobby Of Killing Innocent Animals

That would likely be because he and his sons are men instead of whiney-ass bleeding heart drama queens. I consider that a big point in his favor.

Are they breaking any laws? No.

Is PP breaking any laws harvesting the flesh, organs and pieces of babies? Yes.
NO!

Indiana clears Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing after videos

Indiana clears Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing after videos

Jul. 30, 2015 7:29 PM EDT

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana on Thursday cleared Planned Parenthood facilities that perform abortions in the state of any wrongdoing in the handling of fetal tissue.

Gov. Mike Pence, a Republican, on July 16 ordered an investigation of Planned Parenthood facilities in Indianapolis, Bloomington and Merrillville to see if organs from aborted fetuses were being sold. He was among a number of conservative lawmakers around the country who have called for investigations after an anti-abortion group circulated a video it made secretly showing some of its national officials discussing how they obtain organs from aborted fetuses for research. Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest provider of abortions, has said its donations of fetal tissue for research are legal.

The Indiana Department of Health said in a statement Thursday that an investigation found no evidence of any laws being broken. Health department inspectors investigated the Indiana facilities on July 21.

I'm not defending this guy, he had to cheat. I have no problem with trophies, why should we? The lion/bear/deer is dead. The issue is this guy is a white dentist from America, never mind the poachers who do this all the time. It's sad that when media tugs the chain, people will do their duty and express outrage over animals, and shrug their shoulders at a major genocide, sex slave trade, and an orphaned baby blown up to demonstrate bomb making by Isis. Sounds to me like people are being taught what to think, not how to think
he had to cheat?....why?...he has been out there before,like Harry,Brother inlaws name,said,this guy was no rookie hunter.....
So now your saying there was no wrong doing on the part of the hunter? Going after a well know lion with a well known location, and baiting it of the preservation?

Way to change the subject.
And if the animals have to be culled,dont you think it's best to have someone pay big money for the privilege when it goes to conservation of the species?
Thats just common sense right there...

So now your saying there was no wrong doing on the part of the hunter? Going after a well know lion with a well known location, and baiting it of the preservation?

The dentist has said repeatedly he didnt know the guides had been baiting lions from the preserve.
Would you go to africa and break their laws knowing the consequences of getting caught?
I dont see this guy doing that,he had a good thing going back in the states,why would he risk it?

You guys do realize every hamburger, steak, pork chop, lamb chop, lobster, shirmp, fish, piece of ham, susage, or bacon that you ever ate was a living breathing animal do you not?

Hunting for food is acceptable. hunting for 'trophy' is not. It shows signs of sadism.

Going after the children of a candidate is a no no. But having the son be a sadist this depraved shows the poison fruit does not fall far from the tree

Forum List

Back