Trump Defends His Sons' Sick Hobby Of Killing Innocent Animals

I'm not defending this guy, he had to cheat. I have no problem with trophies, why should we? The lion/bear/deer is dead. The issue is this guy is a white dentist from America, never mind the poachers who do this all the time. It's sad that when media tugs the chain, people will do their duty and express outrage over animals, and shrug their shoulders at a major genocide, sex slave trade, and an orphaned baby blown up to demonstrate bomb making by Isis. Sounds to me like people are being taught what to think, not how to think
he had to cheat?....why?...he has been out there before,like Harry,Brother inlaws name,said,this guy was no rookie hunter.....
So now your saying there was no wrong doing on the part of the hunter? Going after a well know lion with a well known location, and baiting it of the preservation?

The dentist has said repeatedly he didnt know the guides had been baiting lions from the preserve.
Would you go to africa and break their laws knowing the consequences of getting caught?
I dont see this guy doing that,he had a good thing going back in the states,why would he risk it?
ever considered that the dentist was lying to cover his ass. ...
thought not.

You think like a liberal and project your penchant for dishonesty on to others.

This reminds me of when the wife and I go to Jamaica.
You get locals trying to sell you lobster out of season,they eventually had to launch a major info campaign directed at tourist as to when it was legal to eat lobster.
Are you always this wrong.

Oh look fakotas eskimo cousins

BOWHEADBIG.jpg
False comparison whales beach themselves the inuit take advantage of that, just like you would if someone left there malt liquor on the sidewalk in front of your favorite 711.
Here's an excerpt from the story where the image was first posted:

Hunters in the Nunavut Territory of Northern Canada are celebrating after catching their first bowhead whale in a century.

The successful hunt occurred in the waters near Clyde River, an Inuit town located on the shore of Baffin Island's Patricia Bay. The hunt marked the return of an ancient practice to this community of 900 residents.

Does that sound like the whale beached itself?

A successful whale hunt in northern Canada revives an ancient Inuit tradition Public Radio International
Yes.
Didn't follow the link, did you?

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Donald Trump was forced to weigh in on the issue this week after a gory photo of his trophy hunting sons resurfaced online, tying his family to the very practice that has sparked fierce backlash in recent days. When asked for his response at a press conference in Scotland this week, Trump was reportedly far from condemning of the fact that his sons had a hobby of killing innocent animals, too.

"My sons love to hunt," The Daily Mail reports Trump said. "They are members of the NRA, very proudly. I am a big believer in the Second Amendment. But my sons are hunters, Eric is a hunter and I would say he puts it on a par with golf, if not ahead of golf. My other son, Don, is a hunter. They're great marksman, great shots, they love it. I em, like golf. I don't do that."

As benign as he makes it sound, Trump's sons are hardly run-of-the-mill hunters. The family's fortune has apparently been used to fund safaris to Africa, targeting beloved animals like elephants and leopards — hunting trips that can range in the tens of thousands of dollars.

Trump Defends His Sons' Sick Hobby Of Killing Innocent Animals

How much of that meat do the Trumps eat? What kind of person would want to kill an elephant?
Like all other retarded faggot libs you support abortion don't you? Chief stupid.

Can't you retarded NaziCons focus on anything but abortion? Try focusing on pregnant women seeking abortions for mental, physical and/or financial reasons for a change. After all - the women come first.

he had to cheat?....why?...he has been out there before,like Harry,Brother inlaws name,said,this guy was no rookie hunter.....
So now your saying there was no wrong doing on the part of the hunter? Going after a well know lion with a well known location, and baiting it of the preservation?

The dentist has said repeatedly he didnt know the guides had been baiting lions from the preserve.
Would you go to africa and break their laws knowing the consequences of getting caught?
I dont see this guy doing that,he had a good thing going back in the states,why would he risk it?
thought not.

You get locals trying to sell you lobster out of season,they eventually had to launch a major info campaign directed at tourist as to when it was legal to eat lobster.
Are you always this bereft of integrity?

BOWHEADBIG.jpg
False comparison whales beach themselves the inuit take advantage of that, just like you would if someone left there malt liquor on the sidewalk in front of your favorite 711.

Hunters in the Nunavut Territory of Northern Canada are celebrating after catching their first bowhead whale in a century.

The successful hunt occurred in the waters near Clyde River, an Inuit town located on the shore of Baffin Island's Patricia Bay. The hunt marked the return of an ancient practice to this community of 900 residents.

A successful whale hunt in northern Canada revives an ancient Inuit tradition Public Radio International
Yes.
"Natanine did point out that two of the hunting party were women. "One of them harpooned it and they both made strikes. It was awesome," he says with obvious pride.

Though the recent catch in Clyde River was a success, the hunt did have one moment of unexpected danger: a group of hunters was nearly thrown from their boat by a swipe of the giant animal's tail. “They were in midair, but luckily they all landed back in the canoe,” one of the hunters told CBC news.

The captured whale turned out to be pregnant, but Natanine says this is not a concern."

Cool! Was Planned Parenthood on board for the hunt?

BOWHEADBIG.jpg

Jumping to unfounded conclusions....
Sorry my mistake you're a mad dog 20 20 guy.
Dig DEEPER, Daws.
The whale didn't beach itself. You now should know that, but you continue with the deflection and ad hom.

BOWHEADBIG.jpg

Yes.
I did, the hunt drives the whale to beach itself . Then they finish it off
they don't have the manpower or the boats to process the kill at sea.
You want fries with that?

thought not.

Do you ever actually say anything of note?

thought not.

Integrity is subjective.

thought not.

Do you ever actually say anything of note?
Always .

BOWHEADBIG.jpg

Again you say nothing....to tell you the truth it's probably better this way,since you seem to have a problem with facts.

BOWHEADBIG.jpg

Again you say nothing....to tell you the truth it's probably better this way,since you seem to have a problem with facts.
That would be you.

BOWHEADBIG.jpg

Yes.
A woman hunter HARPOONED the whale.
No thanks, but maybe next time I stop by Micky D's I'll take you up on that.

IT WAS A HUNT.

thought not.

Integrity is subjective.
No, it's not.

thought not.

Integrity is subjective.
No, it's not.

It is if you're a liberal.

Yes.
A woman hunter HARPOONED the whale.
No thanks, but maybe next time I stop by Micky D's I'll take you up on that.

IT WAS A HUNT.
Your point ? It still had to be driven to the beach .

thought not.

Integrity is subjective.
No, it's not.
From your subjective pov that is true
in reality not so much.

they not only ate what they killed they used most everything else on the animal too....kinda different right?....

No they didnt,they drove hundreds of bison over cliffs and took the best and let the rest rot.
did they do it just to put their heads up in their TP's or did they eat and use most of the rest of the beasties?...you know dam well the indians hunted for food and skins...what does a "big game" hunter hunt for?...do you want me to dumb that down for you?.....
Uh huh and the blue whales native Americans get to hunt are totally not for sport and tradition?
do they eat what they can or do they do it just to stuff it?....
Lions sure, not that tasty but very nutritious. Either way your reaction is emotional, not on facts. I agree with specializing it like they have (old, non-breeding specimen) which they make a lot of money off of it for conservation. Look at Nairobi and the black rhino. As I was saying before NA are allowed to hunt blue whale for sport and tradition. So what is the difference? And why is it a priority for outrage?
if you do something with the beast besides putting its head on the wall i dont have a problem with hunting it...when the NA hunt blue whale they dont stuff it and hang it somewhere....they use its blubber.....

Forum List

Back