Trump demands SC judge Ginsberg resign after she attacks him.

[

What does that have to do with your claim that all activist judges are Dem appointment?

Arthur Goldman - Kennedy
Thurgood Marshalle - Johnson
William O. Douglas - Roosevelt

What in the fuck are you yapping about?

Your ignorance is astounding.

Warren Burger - Eisenhower
Potter Stewart - Eisenhower
Harry Blackmun - Eisenhower

Your ignorance is astounding

Blackmun was Nixon.

And still a Republican

Roe v Wade was handed down by Republicans.
It was penned by leftist Blackmun, under the radical Warren Court, the most "activist" (anti-constitution) court in history.

Actually Burger was Chief Justice at the time.

Yep, you're right.

We know.

You didn't.

And yet I stated the very same thing

[

What does that have to do with your claim that all activist judges are Dem appointment?

Arthur Goldman - Kennedy
Thurgood Marshalle - Johnson
William O. Douglas - Roosevelt

Your ignorance is astounding.

Warren Burger - Eisenhower
Potter Stewart - Eisenhower
Harry Blackmun - Eisenhower

Your ignorance is astounding
Burger - Nixon
Stewart - Eisenhower
Blackmun - Nixon

Nixon should be considered an honorary democrat.

He was whackjob left - price and wage controls, kowtowing to China.

Plus he was a crook - all the things that make a modern democrat.

lol. you keep believing that and you'll keep being wrong just as the pouting justice white was.

The court itself noted that it was creating new law, as I cited from Justice White.
wow. you have a rough time with reality.

{ find nothing in the language or history of the Constitution to support the Court's judgment. The Court simply fashions and announces a new constitutional right for pregnant women and, with scarcely any reason or authority for its action, invests that right with sufficient substance to override most existing state abortion statutes. The upshot is that the people and the legislatures of the 50 States are constitutionally disentitled to weigh the relative importance of the continued existence and development of the fetus, on the one hand, against a spectrum of possible impacts on the woman, on the other hand. As an exercise of raw judicial power, the Court perhaps has authority to do what it does today; but, in my view, its judgment is an improvident and extravagant exercise of the power of judicial review that the Constitution extends to this Court.} Justice Byron White.

You have a rough time with integrity.

lol. you keep believing that and you'll keep being wrong just as the pouting justice white was.

The court itself noted that it was creating new law, as I cited from Justice White.
wow. you have a rough time with reality.

{ find nothing in the language or history of the Constitution to support the Court's judgment. The Court simply fashions and announces a new constitutional right for pregnant women and, with scarcely any reason or authority for its action, invests that right with sufficient substance to override most existing state abortion statutes. The upshot is that the people and the legislatures of the 50 States are constitutionally disentitled to weigh the relative importance of the continued existence and development of the fetus, on the one hand, against a spectrum of possible impacts on the woman, on the other hand. As an exercise of raw judicial power, the Court perhaps has authority to do what it does today; but, in my view, its judgment is an improvident and extravagant exercise of the power of judicial review that the Constitution extends to this Court.} Justice Byron White.

You have a rough time with integrity.
super. a dissenting justice took issue with the decision. he was not "the court" he was one justice that couldn't convince the others of the validity of his opinion.

Yes, it did.
cite it in the decision.

if the decision hinged on rape why does it apply to all women?
I'm not interested in arguing the case with you, I'm just responding to Bro's comment and stating facts. Feel free to dig up as many articles as you want but I'm not gonna spend the next hour arguing with you. This thread is not about Roe vs Wade.
what you are doing is lying and then dodging when called on it. this thread isnt about roe v wade, but that doesn't mean you should get to lie unchallenged
it's off topic. SJ is responding appropriately.
with lies? if he thought it was off topic the time to complain was before lying about the decision, not after
That is a rat hole he didn't care to go down cause it's off topic

[
super. a dissenting justice took issue with the decision. he was not "the court" he was one justice that couldn't convince the others of the validity of his opinion.

Didn't "take issue," pointed out that the court was straight up writing legislation in direct violation of the Constitution.

You leftists have utter contempt for the Constitution.

cite it in the decision.

if the decision hinged on rape why does it apply to all women?
I'm not interested in arguing the case with you, I'm just responding to Bro's comment and stating facts. Feel free to dig up as many articles as you want but I'm not gonna spend the next hour arguing with you. This thread is not about Roe vs Wade.
what you are doing is lying and then dodging when called on it. this thread isnt about roe v wade, but that doesn't mean you should get to lie unchallenged
with lies? if he thought it was off topic the time to complain was before lying about the decision, not after
so he tossed out some lies and then changed his mind?

look, i get it, we're guilty of it now in a lot of ways, but if you make a statement -an obvious lie no less- you don't get to hide from that lie by then claiming those remarks are off topic

so he tossed out some lies and then changed his mind?

look, i get it, we're guilty of it now in a lot of ways, but if you make a statement -an obvious lie no less- you don't get to hide from that lie by then claiming those remarks are off topic
He did? Hmm you have no evidence of that. BTW, you're still off topic

she didn't overstep her position. she broke with tradition. i think wrongly even though i disagree with what she said.

in no way does that mean she should resign, though.

HAHAHA. You are such a hypocrite. If ClarenceThomas attacked hillary, you'd call for a lynching.

Whining from the party that rewrote the constitution when they refused to even look at Obama's nominee a full year before he left office. The Republicans have decided on their own, that the president really only serves for three years.

You leftists have utter contempt for the Constitution.

And that's the root of the problem in America.
Yea, deciding the president only gets to serve three out of four years. Oh wait, that was the GOP.

Utter contempt for not only the constitution, but for the will of the majority of the American People. No wonder they let Bin Laden go.

Whining from the party that rewrote the constitution when they refused to even look at Obama's nominee a full year before he left office. The Republicans have decided on their own, that the president really only serves for three years.
Can you say obummercare? LOL

Forum List

Back