Trump demands SC judge Ginsberg resign after she attacks him.

I'm not interested in arguing the case with you, I'm just responding to Bro's comment and stating facts. Feel free to dig up as many articles as you want but I'm not gonna spend the next hour arguing with you. This thread is not about Roe vs Wade.
what you are doing is lying and then dodging when called on it. this thread isnt about roe v wade, but that doesn't mean you should get to lie unchallenged
Whatever. Enjoy your trolling.
enjoy being a lying coward.
Enjoy being a child.
you know how you could defend what integrity you pretend to have? cite the part of the roe v wade decision that says abortion rights hinge on rape. should be easy for you to do since you claim it was the cornerstone of the decision.

this should help
Roe v. Wade
That's not what I said, and it's why I don't try to have an honest debate with a dishonest person. Bye bye troll.

[
you can't believe that. its too dumb a statement to believe anyone could mean it.

Facts are facts. The court created new law providing abortion across the USA.

Ask any leftist, RvW is "the law of the land," created from whole cloth by an activist court.

{I find nothing in the language or history of the Constitution to support the Court's judgment. The Court simply fashions and announces a new constitutional right for pregnant women and, with scarcely any reason or authority for its action, invests that right with sufficient substance to override most existing state abortion statutes. The upshot is that the people and the legislatures of the 50 States are constitutionally disentitled to weigh the relative importance of the continued existence and development of the fetus, on the one hand, against a spectrum of possible impacts on the woman, on the other hand. As an exercise of raw judicial power, the Court perhaps has authority to do what it does today; but, in my view, its judgment is an improvident and extravagant exercise of the power of judicial review that the Constitution extends to this Court.) - Justice Byron White

Do you Trump supporters think that Justice Ginsberg is the first and only SCOTUS judge to voice a political opinion?

[
oh i see. only you get to decide who is and who is not an activist based on your understanding of the constitution.

What you Marxists deny, is that the Constitution is in plain English. Anyone with a 3rd grade education can understand it. it means what it says.

Scalia was strict Consitutionalist, he based his rulings on the Constitution. Thurgood Marshal was open in his contempt for the Constitution, as is Ginsburg.

what part of the constitution puts your decisions above the supreme court's?

Ignorance is part and parcel of being a Marxist. That you seek to change history to fit your political agenda is irrelevant.

{"The government [The Founders] devised was defective from the start, requiring several amendments, a civil war, and major social transformations to attain the system of constitutional government and its respect for the freedoms and individual rights, we hold as fundamental today... Some may more quietly commemorate the suffering, struggle, and sacrifice that has triumphed over much of what was wrong with the original document, and observe the anniversary with hopes not realized and promises not fulfilled. I plan to celebrate the bicentennial of the Constitution as a living document, including the Bill of Rights and the other amendments protecting individual freedoms and human rights."} - Thurgood Marshall

except it isn't a fact that the court created new law. saying they did is a fundamental misunderstanding of how the judicial review process works.

Of course it's fact.

That you are delusional has no bearing.

The SCOTUS created new law, as Justice White directly stated. They intended to create law.

except it isn't a fact that the court created new law. saying they did is a fundamental misunderstanding of how the judicial review process works.

Of course it's fact.

That you are delusional has no bearing.

The SCOTUS created new law, as Justice White directly stated. They intended to create law.
lol. you keep believing that and you'll keep being wrong just as the pouting justice white was.

“All of the legal defense funds out there, they are looking for people with court of appeals experience because the court of appeals is where policy is made". - Sonia Sotomayor

[

What does that have to do with your claim that all activist judges are Dem appointment?

Arthur Goldman - Kennedy
Thurgood Marshalle - Johnson
William O. Douglas - Roosevelt

What in the fuck are you yapping about?

Your ignorance is astounding.

Warren Burger - Eisenhower
Potter Stewart - Eisenhower
Harry Blackmun - Eisenhower

Your ignorance is astounding

[

What does that have to do with your claim that all activist judges are Dem appointment?

Arthur Goldman - Kennedy

Burger - Nixon
Stewart - Eisenhower
Blackmun - Nixon

The decision was based on the claim that Roe (Norma McCorvey) was raped. This was a lie, and McCorvey is now a pro-life activist since realizing her mistake. It wasn't because of activist justices, it was because of misleading testimony (perjury).
Woman Behind Roe v. Wade: “I’m Dedicating My Life to Overturning It”
whether or not she was raped has nothing to donwith the decision.
Yes, it did.
cite it in the decision.

if the decision hinged on rape why does it apply to all women?
I'm not interested in arguing the case with you, I'm just responding to Bro's comment and stating facts. Feel free to dig up as many articles as you want but I'm not gonna spend the next hour arguing with you. This thread is not about Roe vs Wade.
what you are doing is lying and then dodging when called on it. this thread isnt about roe v wade, but that doesn't mean you should get to lie unchallenged
it's off topic. SJ is responding appropriately.

[

Arthur Goldman - Kennedy

Burger - Nixon
Stewart - Eisenhower
Blackmun - Nixon

I stand corrected, but they are still Republican appointees, which was the point.

whether or not she was raped has nothing to donwith the decision.
Yes, it did.
cite it in the decision.

if the decision hinged on rape why does it apply to all women?
it's off topic. SJ is responding appropriately.
with lies? if he thought it was off topic the time to complain was before lying about the decision, not after

Trump is a whiner.

Conservatives really hate it when anyone just speaks truth to the public. They absolutely hate it.

[

Arthur Goldman - Kennedy

Blackmun was Nixon.

Forum List