Trump: Dem's very political memo weaponized to play transparency game

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Donald Trump called out congressional Democrats for playing political games when they submitted a Democratic response to the Republican memo concerning abuses by the FBI and Justice Department, saying they knew it would have to be “heavily redacted.”
Trump: Dems’ ‘Very Political Memo’ Weaponized To Play Transparency Blame Game
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's just to bad the Dems can't see how everybody else sees them as parasites, parasites who have infested American values, freedoms, and liberty in ways that is totally unimaginable. It's sadly pathetic how the Demorats won't notice a thing until it is too late to deny it all, or they actually live in their fantasy world they created thinking it's so great and grand only for reality to smack the hell out of them saying OH CRAP WE DON'T want to live like this..

Sure, but Trump says stupid stuff and lies all the time.

What kind of a childish response is that? Did he say "stupid stuff" like that he would win the election? How about the riots in Sweden? The fact that there were millions of illegals who voted? That the Democrats would try to release a memo full of sources and methods?

And please tell me what he supposedly "lied" about? He is fulfilling his campaign promises X10.

What kind of a childish response is that? Did he say "stupid stuff" like that he would win the election? How about the riots in Sweden? The fact that there were millions of illegals who voted? That the Democrats would try to release a memo full of sources and methods?

And please tell me what he supposedly "lied" about? He is fulfilling his campaign promises X10.

Yes. He got lucky and won the election, but the rest of the stuff on your list are good examples of Trump's lies and stupid remarks, but there are sooooo many more.

Yes. He got lucky and won the election, but the rest of the stuff on your list are good examples of Trump's lies and stupid remarks, but there are sooooo many more.

He got "lucky"? Tell me please, what was the source of this "luck"? Did the Russians help him win? Was it because he had more money? More style? More charm? Maybe he had secret hypnotism powers that mesmerized people into voting for him?

Oh wait, I just figured it out. He only won because you Democrats ran the lousiest, crappiest candidate you ever dredged up out of the sewer, right?

Never mind that he beat all sixteen other Republican candidates, any of whom would have been qualified to run this country. But he also beat Hillary Clinton, who is the smartest most intelligent, compassionate, caring, Democrats in the entire history of the Democrat Party.

Hillary was good enough, she was smart enough, and dog gone it people just liked her. It was her time and by golly, she would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for that mean ol' capitalist bastard Donald. J. Trump and his basket of deplorable right-wing conservative southern white racist bible-thumping gun-owning trailer house-dwelling Klan supremacists.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::death::death::itsok::sad::smoke::th_waiting::uhoh3:

But she lost. Now don't you feel stupid for having supported a loser who lost the most important election of your lifetime? You should.

Last edited:

He got "lucky"? Tell me please, what was the source of this "luck"? Did the Russians help him win? Was it because he had more money? More style? More charm? Maybe he had secret hypnotism powers that mesmerized people into voting for him?

Oh wait, I just figured it out. He only won because you Democrats ran the lousiest, crappiest candidate you ever dredged up out of the sewer, right?

Never mind that he beat all sixteen other Republican candidates, any of whom would have been qualified to run this country. But he also beat Hillary Clinton, who is the smartest most intelligent, compassionate, caring, Democrats in the entire history of the Democrat Party.

Hillary was good enough, she was smart enough, and dog gone it people just liked her. It was her time and by golly, she would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for that mean ol' capitalist bastard Donald. J. Trump and his basket of deplorable right-wing conservative southern white racist bible-thumping gun-owning trailer house-dwelling Klan supremacists.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::death::death::itsok::sad::smoke::th_waiting::uhoh3:

But she lost.

Yes she lost, but she still scares you.

But she lost.

Why would she scare me? The air has been deflated from the overblown puffed-up ratbag. She is no more than a skin with nothing inside. In fact, the air has been let out of the entire Clinton crime cartel for now we see them as they really are.

But she lost.

Why would she scare me? The air has been deflated from the overblown puffed-up ratbag. She is no more than a skin with nothing inside. In fact, the air has been let out of the entire Clinton crime cartel for now we see them as they really are.

Yet you still feel the need to campaign against her every chance you get. That's odd, and funny too.

Dems are batting zero against The Don. The entire party may get flushed soon. But not soon enough.

President Donald Trump called out congressional Democrats for playing political games when they submitted a Democratic response to the Republican memo concerning abuses by the FBI and Justice Department, saying they knew it would have to be “heavily redacted.”
Trump: Dems’ ‘Very Political Memo’ Weaponized To Play Transparency Blame Game
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's just to bad the Dems can't see how everybody else sees them as parasites, parasites who have infested American values, freedoms, and liberty in ways that is totally unimaginable. It's sadly pathetic how the Demorats won't notice a thing until it is too late to deny it all, or they actually live in their fantasy world they created thinking it's so great and grand only for reality to smack the hell out of them saying OH CRAP WE DON'T want to live like this..

Of course it is. We knew that when they griped about the Nunes memo.

Forum List

Back