Trump Denied Ever Sexually Abusing Anyone. But Plenty Of Women Say Otherwise.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
A series of lawsuits and allegations over the course of Trump’s career have put a spotlight on his treatment of women.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump flatly denied during the presidential debate on Sunday that he had ever engaged in the sort of aggressive sexual behavior he detailed during a 2005 taped conversation with Billy Bush, at the time an “Access Hollywood” host.

“Are you saying that ... you did not actually kiss women without consent or grope women without consent?” debate moderator Anderson Cooper asked, referring to whatTrump can be heard saying in audio The Washington Post published Friday.

Trump stumbled, and Cooper repeated the question: “Have you ever done those things?”

“Women have respect for me, and I will tell you: No, I have not,” Trump replied, adding, “I’m going to make our country safe.”

Yet a review of legal records, investigative reporting and Trump’s own books reveal that the GOP nominee has behaved in precisely the way he denies ― kissing and groping women without their consent ― since at least the 1970s.

Below is a brief summary of what some women have reported about Trump.

More: Trump Denied Ever Sexually Abusing Anyone. But Plenty Of Women Say Otherwise.

I suspect more even will come forward before November 8. Trump trying to deflect from his own history of sexually assaulting women is sadly hilarious. His court date for raping a 13-year-old girl is only four days away - on October 14, 2016.

A federal lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl during a party hosted by convicted pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein 20 years ago in New York is still in the early stages. A pre-trial conference that was scheduled for September 9 was recently pushed back to October.

Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit: When Is the Next Court Date?

Last edited:
Desperation...

84893-e44492631c61344ead891d6505218114.jpg

From the OP:

“Women have respect for me, and I will tell you: No, I have not,” Trump replied, adding, “I’m going to make our country safe.”​

How about safe from sexual predators like him?

Trump trying to deflect from his own history of sexually assaulting women is sadly hilarious. His court date for raping a 13-year-old girl is only four days away - on October 14, 2016.

A federal lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl during a party hosted by convicted pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein 20 years ago in New York is still in the early stages. A pre-trial conference that was scheduled for September 9 was recently pushed back to October.

Trump likes Three ways with a side of cocaine ..sniff sniff..

3 in the morning the cops come crashing down my doors screaming "where is the cocaine"...I calmly explained its in Trump's brain.....They let me go Right away they were
very paranoid"

Trump likes Three ways with a side of cocaine ..sniff sniff..

3 in the morning the cops come crashing down my doors screaming "where is the cocaine"...I calmly explained its in Trump's brain.....They let me go Right away they were
very paranoid"

That BS played out after the first debate...get a new gig meme dude

A series of lawsuits and allegations over the course of Trump’s career have put a spotlight on his treatment of women.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump flatly denied during the presidential debate on Sunday that he had ever engaged in the sort of aggressive sexual behavior he detailed during a 2005 taped conversation with Billy Bush, at the time an “Access Hollywood” host.

“Are you saying that ... you did not actually kiss women without consent or grope women without consent?” debate moderator Anderson Cooper asked, referring to whatTrump can be heard saying in audio The Washington Post published Friday.

Trump stumbled, and Cooper repeated the question: “Have you ever done those things?”

“Women have respect for me, and I will tell you: No, I have not,” Trump replied, adding, “I’m going to make our country safe.”

Yet a review of legal records, investigative reporting and Trump’s own books reveal that the GOP nominee has behaved in precisely the way he denies ― kissing and groping women without their consent ― since at least the 1970s.

More: Trump Denied Ever Sexually Abusing Anyone. But Plenty Of Women Say Otherwise.

I suspect more even will come forward before November 8. Trump trying to deflect from his own history of sexually assaulting women is sadly hilarious. His court date for raping a 13-year-old girl is only four days away - on October 14, 2016.

We have already established that sexual assault by a President is their private life and doesn't matter. if it did, Juanita Broderick would be on the front page every day.

She says that bill raped her.

:cuckoo:

“Are you saying that ... you did not actually kiss women without consent or grope women without consent?” debate moderator Anderson Cooper asked, referring to what Trump can be heard saying in audio The Washington Post published Friday.

We have already established that sexual assault by a President is their private life and doesn't matter. if it did, Juanita Broderick would be on the front page every day.

She says that bill raped her.

There is no proof.

GettyImages-1140413.jpg

Broaddrick (far right) with Clinton in 1978, shortly after the alleged incident. Getty Images / Handout

In their 2000 book The Hunting of the President, Joe Conason and Gene Lyons note that the FBI investigated the allegation for Starr's independent counsel office and found the evidence "inconclusive." There are no direct witnesses and no physical evidence to back up the accusation. "It’s important to note — and Broaddrick concedes — that aside from her, there are no witnesses and as far as we know; no one saw Clinton enter or leave Broaddrick’s room, or even the hotel," Myers said in the NBC broadcast. "She took no photos, kept no evidence, and the hotel has no records to confirm that she stayed there."

More: The rape allegation against Bill Clinton, explained

the democratic party's official policy here is that trump is not qualified to be president because he hasn't abused as many women as clinton.

The only woman he's ever sexually abused was Hillary Clinton.

He downright raped that bitch.

hqdefault.jpg

Fuck off you run off like a bitch.

I still want the percentage of benefits for a social security in 2035

You guys have Bill Clinton, you defenders him, so we dont give a fuck...you defended a rapist and sexual harrasser

Forum List

Back