Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

v1VKYtM.png

Basic, you have already demonstrated that you do not even have an 8th grade level understanding of the Bill of Rights and American law, so off to bed, with you. I only deal with people who are at least high school graduate intelligence.

Yeah...what evvvvvver you say ole' side-walk brains

It's obvious I owned your ignorant ass. Man up and just accept it.
At least then I "might" have an ounce of respect for ya.

It's a real shame you're so ready to destroy America.

One more time....

THERE MUST BE LAWS OR YOU HAVE ANARCHY.

There is a LEGAL process for immigration. ALL I ASK IS THAT THEY RESPECT THAT PROCESS.

Now then...WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH RESPECTING FAIR LAWS ???

good for him - she didn't have any travel plans . :auiqs.jpg:

Trump postpones Pelosi's trip 'due to shutdown' after she called for State of the Union delay

the man child is BAZONKERS.

The hell she didn't.

The Air Force bus was parked outside the Waverly Building loading her
delegation when the letter arrived that the plane had been cancelled,
by the President.

LINK ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A Pelosi spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment and it was unclear what travel plans, if any, she had.

https://www.kcrg.com/content/news/P...ght-blames-government-shutdown-504519521.html

Trump postpones Pelosi's trip 'due to shutdown' after she called for State of the Union delay

The hell she didn't.

by the President.

LINK ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A Pelosi spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment and it was unclear what travel plans, if any, she had.

Travel ban: Trump postpones Pelosi trip abroad after she suggests he delay his State of the Union address

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

Then, after that most recent action of the petulant don the administration was forced to cancel its trip to Devos.

Enjoy

The hell she didn't.

by the President.

LINK ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Travel ban: Trump postpones Pelosi trip abroad after she suggests he delay his State of the Union address

My best guess is that Pelosi's "suggestion" just turned into an "uninvite" to Trump, and that he can now plan on sending his State of the Union Message by email.

For those who are able to read, this article explains exactly what is necessary to deport an illegal alien who does not volunteer to be deported:

Detainees Sentenced in Seconds in ‘Streamline’ Justice on Border

McFLY....
You Just MADE The Case For a Border Wall and didn't even realize it !!!

If we HAD a border wall, NONE of this BS would be necessary!
The system is grossly overloaded. That's NOT the way it's supposed to be.

You make it sound like the system simply needs to keep changing to accommodate the ever increasing load of illegals.
How utterly STUPID!

One more time....

There is a LEGAL process for immigration. ALL I ASK IS THAT THEY RESPECT THAT PROCESS.

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

Then, after that most recent action of the petulant don the administration was forced to cancel its trip to Devos.

Enjoy
Wonder how many MILLIONS that saved the taxpayer....all these are are PAID VACATIONS for the politicians...NOTHING every worthwhile comes from these trips....could do the same thing on a big screen TV and a hookup to all parties!

Enjoy

DeVos needs to be kept on here leash, anyway, especially after today, when she appeared on stage in a wheelchair because of a bike accident, at an educational event, and stated that parents are too obsessed with safety and security".

Basic, it is quite obvious that you slept through 8th grade Civics. Under US law, everyone is presumed to be a citizen, and have full civil rights until tried and found guilty of being an illegal in a US court of law. Did you go to Trump University?

LMAO!

You just said EVERYONE on EARTH is considered a US citizen until proven otherwise.

Obviously you've suffered a severe motorcycle accident that left 3/4 of your brain smeared on a sidewalk somewhere.

:laughing0301:

So, you believe that any federal law enforcement officer can just pull a Latino off the street, declare him an illegal, and put him on a bus to Mexico. And, I am sure that you have a really good explanation of why Trump has not kept his campaign promise to deport 12 million illegals in 2 years by doing just that.

Don't give up your day job bagging groceries to practice law, Basic.
Donald Trump did not create the issues we have. And yes there are azzes in all ways. You just think that none are in your political leanings. The fact is there are illegals here doing jobs that citizens may not do. But what is not spoken about there are millions of illegals here even living with those who work who collect benefits, get checks, use medical, and go to school on the taxpayers dime. This while we have tens of millions of citizens who are poor. Are your political views stronger to protect someone who thinks like you or would you protect a family member who brings pain to you? I choose the political views. For it is more peaceful. People live in their fiefdoms. And their fiefdoms control the way they act. When the fiefdoms are messed with without any blowback, you see the weaknesses. BLM messed with the Law fiefdom. You saw how weak they responded. And even those who abuse others from others parts of the nation never showed up to defend their own in areas affected by riots. Did you notice? The almighty pensions and benefits runs most of the employment fiefdoms. Now you are mad at federal law officers while we citizens have lost inalienable rights so bad it is disheartening. Going to a sporting event is like going to a security prison and we accept it. Just forty years ago that was not so. Freedom is vigilance and we have not been vigilant.

DeVos needs to be kept on here leash, anyway, especially after today, when she appeared on stage in a wheelchair because of a bike accident, at an educational event, and stated that parents are too obsessed with safety and security".

One more time....

...and, of course, the border wall would be rendered academic, due to tunnels, ladders, and the 50% of illegals who simply overstay their visa, not to mention travel by air, boat, and smuggling through ports of entry.

Donald Trump did not create the issues we have. And yes there are azzes in all ways. You just think that none are in your political leanings. The fact is there are illegals here doing jobs that citizens may not do. But what is not spoken about there are millions of illegals here even living with those who work who collect benefits, get checks, use medical, and go to school on the taxpayers dime. This while we have tens of millions of citizens who are poor. Are your political views stronger to protect someone who thinks like you or would you protect a family member who brings pain to you? I choose the political views. For it is more peaceful. People live in their fiefdoms. And their fiefdoms control the way they act. When the fiefdoms are messed with without any blowback, you see the weaknesses. BLM messed with the Law fiefdom. You saw how weak they responded. And even those who abuse others from others parts of the nation never showed up to defend their own in areas affected by riots. Did you notice? The almighty pensions and benefits runs most of the employment fiefdoms. Now you are mad at federal law officers while we citizens have lost inalienable rights so bad it is disheartening. Going to a sporting event is like going to a security prison and we accept it. Just forty years ago that was not so. Freedom is vigilance and we have not been vigilant.

Young people will probably never know what "Freedom" means.
People have totally accepted government tapping their phones and warrantless searches etc etc etc.

People have totally forgotten that Freedom is not and never will be free.

Enjoy

Funny, Vandal, the big bad biker wannabe that subscribes to a mo-ped party of pussies...

For those who are able to read, this article explains exactly what is necessary to deport an illegal alien who does not volunteer to be deported:

Detainees Sentenced in Seconds in ‘Streamline’ Justice on Border

McFLY....
You Just MADE The Case For a Border Wall and didn't even realize it !!!

If we HAD a border wall, NONE of this BS would be necessary!
The system is grossly overloaded. That's NOT the way it's supposed to be.

You make it sound like the system simply needs to keep changing to accommodate the ever increasing load of illegals.
How utterly STUPID!

One more time....

Illegal border crossing are at a 20 year low.

Try some facts cracker.

Basic, it is quite obvious that you slept through 8th grade Civics. Under US law, everyone is presumed to be a citizen, and have full civil rights until tried and found guilty of being an illegal in a US court of law. Did you go to Trump University?

LMAO!

You just said EVERYONE on EARTH is considered a US citizen until proven otherwise.

Obviously you've suffered a severe motorcycle accident that left 3/4 of your brain smeared on a sidewalk somewhere.

:laughing0301:

So, you believe that any federal law enforcement officer can just pull a Latino off the street, declare him an illegal, and put him on a bus to Mexico. And, I am sure that you have a really good explanation of why Trump has not kept his campaign promise to deport 12 million illegals in 2 years by doing just that.

Don't give up your day job bagging groceries to practice law, Basic.

Give it a break, 22. I live 35 miles from the border, and I have never had a single issue with an illegal alien. And, if you feel like your job has been taken by an illegal, come on down here to Pima County AZ, and trim my citrus trees for $60, and I will hire you, instead. But you are on notice. You must show up sober and on time, which is more than I ever got from any Anglo gardener down here.

...and, of course, the border wall would be rendered academic, due to tunnels, ladders, and the 50% of illegals who simply overstay their visa, not to mention travel by air, boat, and smuggling through ports of entry.

So you cannot answer this? So you lose.
Notice Van persistently ignores a question he knows he has no valid answer for. why he thinks we should ignore the laws.

One more time....

So doing nothing instead of catching lon the low side 50%?...is useless....your thought process is useless!

Forum List

Back