Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

For those who are able to read, this article explains exactly what is necessary to deport an illegal alien who does not volunteer to be deported:

Detainees Sentenced in Seconds in ‘Streamline’ Justice on Border

McFLY....
You Just MADE The Case For a Border Wall and didn't even realize it !!!

If we HAD a border wall, NONE of this BS would be necessary!
The system is grossly overloaded. That's NOT the way it's supposed to be.

You make it sound like the system simply needs to keep changing to accommodate the ever increasing load of illegals.
How utterly STUPID!

One more time....

THERE MUST BE LAWS OR YOU HAVE ANARCHY.

There is a LEGAL process for immigration. ALL I ASK IS THAT THEY RESPECT THAT PROCESS.

Now then...WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH RESPECTING FAIR LAWS ???

Illegal border crossing are at a 20 year low.

Try some facts cracker.

Try using a "comma", dumb ass........

Give it a break, 22. I live 35 miles from the border, and I have never had a single issue with an illegal alien. And, if you feel like your job has been taken by an illegal, come on down here to Pima County AZ, and trim my citrus trees for $60, and I will hire you, instead. But you are on notice. You must show up sober and on time, which is more than I ever got from any Anglo gardener down here.

Um...liar...you JUST moved there

For those who are able to read, this article explains exactly what is necessary to deport an illegal alien who does not volunteer to be deported:

McFLY....

You make it sound like the system simply needs to keep changing to accommodate the ever increasing load of illegals.
How utterly STUPID!

One more time....

There is a LEGAL process for immigration. ALL I ASK IS THAT THEY RESPECT THAT PROCESS.

Try some facts cracker.
Sorry. But we see and Mexico sees thousands of people at the border with more thousands on the way.

Build the wall.

...and, of course, the border wall would be rendered academic, due to tunnels, ladders, and the 50% of illegals who simply overstay their visa, not to mention travel by air, boat, and smuggling through ports of entry.

So you cannot answer this? So you lose.
Notice Van persistently ignores a question he knows he has no valid answer for. why he thinks we should ignore the laws.

One more time....

Basic, I will explain this one more time, because I understand that you are a little slow. I don't ignore your question. I ignore ignorant people. Got it?

Top cancer doctors expect Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg back on the bench by February
I'm not sure what this has to do with this topic. Obviously you just REALLY want her to die. That's cool. Good luck with that.
#ChristianValues

Now if only those same doctors could keep her awake to Do HER JOB. Do we need someone on the bench just to uphold a failed political agenda?
is having someone who upholds their OATH really that bad?

Nope. But we REALLY need a JUSTICE on the Supreme court that respects the Constitution.
If her death provides that then so be it.
My bet's are on her jumping ship.... in time.

I see you're still on your soapbox about this.

You just don't like her interpretation of the constitution.

McFLY....

How utterly STUPID!

One more time....

Try some facts cracker.

Try using a "comma", dumb ass........

Cracker, try some facts, when posting.

Basic, I will explain this one more time, because I understand that you are a little slow. I don't ignore your question. I ignore ignorant people. Got it?

Weak sauce.

Notice Van persistently ignores a question he knows he has no valid answer for. why he thinks we should ignore the laws.

One more time....

McFLY....

How utterly STUPID!

One more time....

Try some facts cracker.
Sorry. But we see and Mexico sees thousands of people at the border with more thousands on the way.

Build the wall.

Still just repeating a bigots cannard.

Where, are the facts in your post?

...and, of course, the border wall would be rendered academic, due to tunnels, ladders, and the 50% of illegals who simply overstay their visa, not to mention travel by air, boat, and smuggling through ports of entry.

One more time....

If I remember correctly, you were living in Amarillo, Texas......my home town . Methinks that you are a big time lying sack of shit.

Trump was offered many different deals to break the impass. He's rejected each one and keeps moving the goalposts until he finally came up with his 5.X million no compromise one. Plus, even though Homeland received 2.6 billion for the fiscal years of 2017 and 2018, not one inch of new wall or security fence has been added as per the 2006 law. And then he wants us to fund a lump sum of 5.X billion? Not dollars, not millions but Billions. At what point do the Fiscal Conservatives say that they have had enough.

And your fools Schumer and Pelosi have absolutely no problem allocating 155 BILLION EVERY YEAR with an increase adjustment annually to support ILLEGALS
But balk over a measly $5 billion ONE TIME for a wall to stop all the human and drug trafficking?

Are you on Cannabis this evening?

Where's you "common Sense" hat tonight Daryl?

155 billion. Where to you get that figure. And I want verifiable information. I see all kinds of figures tossed around and each time it gets even more outlandish as it's told and retold. Now you get the chance to prove it to me. I am capable of learning even if you aren't.

Trump was offered many different deals to break the impass. He's rejected each one and keeps moving the goalposts until he finally came up with his 5.X million no compromise one. Plus, even though Homeland received 2.6 billion for the fiscal years of 2017 and 2018, not one inch of new wall or security fence has been added as per the 2006 law. And then he wants us to fund a lump sum of 5.X billion? Not dollars, not millions but Billions. At what point do the Fiscal Conservatives say that they have had enough.

And your fools Schumer and Pelosi have absolutely no problem allocating 155 BILLION EVERY YEAR with an increase adjustment annually to support ILLEGALS
But balk over a measly $5 billion ONE TIME for a wall to stop all the human and drug trafficking?

Are you on Cannabis this evening?

Where's you "common Sense" hat tonight Daryl?

155 billion. Where to you get that figure. And I want verifiable information. I see all kinds of figures tossed around and each time it gets even more outlandish as it's told and retold. Now you get the chance to prove it to me. I am capable of learning even if you aren't.

You will not get an answer, but I have put all the lies in this post in bold.

I love this President. :thup:

h2IGjzn.png
The reason the speaker doesn't fly commercial is because of 9/11 and the speaker being second in line after Pence.

The fact is multiple commercial airliners were hijacked.

So the Speaker of the House has been flown by the military ever since.

The same kind of aircraft that Trump's wife flew in not on government business to go to Mar A Lago.

For those Progs and leftists who are unaware.......
Ruth Bader Ginsberg was the beneficiary of extreme political correctness and not necessarily chosen for qualifications.

She was most of all, an advocate for women's Rights....NOT HUMAN RIGHTS

In a country less Stupidly fixated on Political correctness, and with a President with at least half a brain who spent more time in the Oval office with his pants UP rather than around his ankles, RBG would never have become an Associate Justice of the SCOTUS. At the time it was politically correct to nominate a woman and there was considerable pressure on the democrat leadership to do so.

As always, democrats nominated based on gender and partisan agenda rather than qualification.

As expected, we got the train wreck of a Justice that we deserved.

Forum List

Back