Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

Trump and his cult are being stupider than usual here, and that's saying something.

Pelosi says "Security means no speech".

Trump screams "Well then, security means you can't travel to work on behalf the USA!".

Pelosi says "That's nice. No skin off my back, as it's a working trip, not a campaign event. And special thanks for publicly stating how I was right. That means no speech for you, little crying man."

And by the way, nice stinking sexism, Trump cult. You don't see Democrats screaming sexist insults at Republican women. Given how many people he's dragging down into Hell with him, Trump is clearly one of Satan's greatest triumphs.

Trump and his cult are being stupider than usual here, and that's saying something.

Pelosi says "Security means no speech".

Trump screams "Well then, security means you can't travel to work on behalf the USA!".

Pelosi says "That's nice. No skin off my back, as it's a working trip, not a campaign event. And special thanks for publicly stating how I was right. That means no speech for you, little crying man."

And by the way, nice stinking sexism, Trump cult. You don't see Democrats screaming sexist insults at Republican women. Given how many people he's dragging down into Hell with him, Trump is clearly one of Satan's greatest triumphs.
you appear to go to great lengths to show off your stupid.

You don't see Democrats screaming sexist insults at Republican women. Given how many people he's dragging down into Hell with him, Trump is clearly one of Satan's greatest triumphs.

Actually, you do. The filth that was thrown at Sarah Palin and continues to be thrown at classy Republican broads like Ann Coulter is obscene. And this is nothing new, BTW. Even back in the day, libs ripped into old time conservative dames like Phyllis Schafly and Anita Bryant when they failed to toe the liberal line.

Trump kicks ass! Watch his numbers go up.

Which other way could they possibly go.

maxresdefault.jpg
ABC news ROFLMBO

The stats are "up here".

you appear to go to great lengths to show off your stupid.

I don't apologize for triggering you. This board is not your SafeSpace. If you can't debate with facts and logic, I'm not going to be delicate with you.

No, he jack knifed our soldiers overseas. Keeping Congress from funding them and getting them what they need.

Are all Republicans this dumb?

Not a single one is defending our soldiers.
Keep in mind...they were on a trip to Afghanistan....not some vacation spot. It's not as if they were using government funds to fly to....let's say....Florida.

And they would be on their way had she not sent a snarky letter to trump. She will not learn.

maxresdefault.jpg
That doesn't mean they don't support Trump, dumbass.

Of course it doesn't. Clearly it means the 1953 Brooklyn Dodgers' fielding percentage at the shortstop position was just one percentage point shy of the same stat for the Detroit Tigers. What else could it possibly mean.

The world of self-delusion. Damn murky in there.
You're such a fucking dumbass. I would be perfectly willing to admit that Trump is responsible for the shutdown. That doesn't mean I don't support him. That's exactly what I want him to do.

This poll is nothing but a media scam. It's intentionally deceptive, as almost everything the fake news media does is.

maxresdefault.jpg

Of course it doesn't. Clearly it means the 1953 Brooklyn Dodgers' fielding percentage at the shortstop position was just one percentage point shy of the same stat for the Detroit Tigers. What else could it possibly mean.

You're such a fucking dumbass. I would be perfectly willing to admit that Trump is responsible for the shutdown. That doesn't mean I don't support him. That's exactly what I want him to do.

This poll is nothing but a media scam. It's intentionally deceptive, as almost everything the fake news media does is.

Actually I didn't post a poll, Finger Boy. I posted the results of one. And they say absolutely nothing about "they support" or "they don't support".

Here's the actual poll. It doesn't even ask about "Do you support Rump".

You don't see Democrats screaming sexist insults at Republican women. Given how many people he's dragging down into Hell with him, Trump is clearly one of Satan's greatest triumphs.

Actually, you do. The filth that was thrown at Sarah Palin and continues to be thrown at classy Republican broads like Ann Coulter is obscene. And this is nothing new, BTW. Even back in the day, libs ripped into old time conservative dames like Phyllis Schafly and Anita Bryant when they failed to toe the liberal line.

This post actually uses the phrase, "classy Republican broads".

Yet another post that should just sit there marinating in its own irony.

From the same poster who brought us "Pollack outrage".

Trump made a move. Democrats did not approve the Wall. Trump shut down the Government... said the Wall was not effective, immoral, too expensive. What alternatives have Democrats provided? Why aren’t they sellBig US on a better plan and taking that to Trump with support of the American People? Could it be they really aren’t interested in effective border security? Perhaps Open Borders?

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

From what I've read, Pelosi's claim that safety was a concern involved her guessing since those responsible for it indicated she hadn't talked to them about it.

There should be NO money for any congressional travel under these circumstances. All members of both houses should be confined to their respective chambers without food or water - or even porta-potties - until a budget is passed and signed.

maxresdefault.jpg

Actually I didn't post a poll, Finger Boy. I posted the results of one. And they say absolutely nothing about "they support" or "they don't support".

I know it doesn't ask that. That's why it's horseshit. They are implying that "do you blame for the shutdown" is the equivalent of "do you support the president's actions." It's a verbal slight of hand. It's a con, in other words. It's no surprise that you defend it.

maxresdefault.jpg

I know it doesn't ask that. That's why it's horseshit. They are implying that "do you blame for the shutdown" is the equivalent of "do you support the president's actions." It's a verbal slight of hand. It's a con, in other words. It's no surprise that you defend it.

"They" (Langer) NEVER SAID OR IMPLIED anything about personal approval, DUMBASS.

*YOU* just did that HERE.

Good GODS you're a fucking dolt.

"They" (Langer) NEVER SAID OR IMPLIED anything about personal approval, DUMBASS.

*YOU* just did that HERE.

Good GODS you're a fucking dolt.
Yeah, I know. That's why the poll is meaningless, but you're too much of a fucking dumbass to get the point.

Forum List

Back