Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

I think there are still reports of breaking glass coming from her office as we speak.....

I just read that all their luggage was sent back to Pelosi's office. Oh this is smoking.

:lmao:
pelosi-codel-luggage-1.jpg

No, he jack knifed our soldiers overseas. Keeping Congress from funding them and getting them what they need.

Are all Republicans this dumb?

Not a single one is defending our soldiers.
So you are saying that our soldiers overseas.needed a Pelosi visit?
The dems have never had to deal with a President that fights back and it is so much fun to watch

OMG. This is one of the most hysterical moves I have ever witnessed but a smack down baby.

I am happy happy happy. Unreal. God bless President Trump. Told the bitch to fly commercial.

maxresdefault.jpg
Huge violation of security proceedure.

These trips are never ever announced before that take place and most of the time we don't mind it about them until they are over and the VIPs are safely in the air on the way home.

National security is not tRump's forte.
Bitch better stop playing her games then.
Wrong.

Bitch better stop playing his.
Or What...............Pelosi and Schumer are going to say NO again. Really
:abgg2q.jpg:
You do realize this thing is all tRumps fault don't you? There was a bill on his desk that he had promised to sign until Anne Coulter and Rush Limbaugh called him a coward or some shit. You do realize that the new Democratic house has passed spending bills that are identical to the ones the republican house and senate signed off in already right? You do realize the tRump is the one who stormed out of the meeting like a spoiled teenager right? And that he's the one who said he was "proud to shut the government down" and that it could last "months or years" right?

These things are all facts, whether you like it or not.

Knowing these facts how can you honestly blame anyone but tRump for this shutdown?

Lol it is so bizarre to me how fixated and excited you people are about this.

She can have her big gavel and her claw hands and her incoherent rambling.

He bites back, and he understands who you people are. So do millions of us, by the way. We don't have a spineless RINO this time. And. it. drives. you. all. INSANE
Lol you are just hysterical. This board never ceases to amaze me.
giphy.gif
I know right? You people are really losing it. The harping on this story is just bizarre. I mean wouldn’t give a shit if Trump made her ride a bicycle across the country and she ended up crashing, getting amnesia, joins the circus and is never heard from again. Despite that, I am supposed to he outraged and furious that she flew on a commercial flight.

Okay, dude, we get it. Pelosi got pwned! She got pwned hardcore!

I don't think many of us have really paused to consider just how badly Trump has damaged the Left. He has cast them into the role of chiding, uptight Moralizers. Add that to the PC mess they were already owning and I don't think that bill has even fully come due yet. (And don't forget the Kavanaugh debacle...chiding a man for drinking beer).

I begin to think he might have totally derailed your hold on the culture. You're doing him a great deal of damage. But he might just be doing you more.

We sure live in interesting times.
he is playing their game better than they are. he calls them on their selfish bullshit with his own version of it and like the typical left, they paint him with all their own bad traits.

you can point to any media story on him that says he's an evil man and i just don't pay attention to them anymore.

while there are certainly things i don't like about trump, i do think those traits also make him perfect to deal with the left these days. the left gets extreme, the right gets extreme right back.

game on, hold my beer shit.

good or bad, buckle up.

Trump feels he's being denied his favorite toy, a clapping audience, so he goes to his safe place, acting like a toddler in the Wal-Mart parking lot. And the MAGAs applaud as he pounds and kicks the ground.

Tell us, red hats, denying Pelosi a CODEL hurts who? Sure, denying Trump a SOTU hurts Trump, but denying servicemen and women an opportunity to speak directly to their elected representatives hurts who? (Hint: it ain't Pelosi)

Trump feels he's being denied his favorite toy, a clapping audience, so he goes to his safe place, acting like a toddler in the Wal-Mart parking lot. And the MAGAs applaud as he pounds and kicks the ground.

Tell us, red hats, denying Pelosi a CODEL hurts who? Sure, denying Trump a SOTU hurts Trump, but denying servicemen and women an opportunity to speak directly to their elected representatives hurts who? (Hint: it ain't Pelosi)
and yet acting that ways keeps the left up in arms cause they can't even handle someone who acts like a "child".

doesn't say much for the left either, now does it?

and yet acting that ways keeps the left up in arms cause they can't even handle someone who acts like a "child".

Speaking of jackknifed Cohen put it in the slobs belly
The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office.

This revelation is not the first evidence to suggest the president may have attempted to obstruct the FBI and special counsel investigations into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Not such great news for Donald Trump. Subornation of Perjury.

Pelosi is handling him just fine.

Speaking of jackknifed Cohen put it in the slobs belly
The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office.

This revelation is not the first evidence to suggest the president may have attempted to obstruct the FBI and special counsel investigations into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Not such great news for Donald Trump. Subornation of Perjury.
sit down, beavis.

Pelosi is handling him just fine.
by being out of the country and on her own tantrum?

yea, all the rest of us in the middle are caught up in their bullshit reindeer games and you are actually trying to make 1 turd sound noble at the expense of another turd.

says a lot about you.

OMG. This is one of the most hysterical moves I have ever witnessed but a smack down baby.

I am happy happy happy. Unreal. God bless President Trump. Told the bitch to fly commercial.

maxresdefault.jpg
Huge violation of security proceedure.

These trips are never ever announced before that take place and most of the time we don't mind it about them until they are over and the VIPs are safely in the air on the way home.

National security is not tRump's forte.

Sure aint ol nancy who just got thumped.

No, he jack knifed our soldiers overseas. Keeping Congress from funding them and getting them what they need.

Keep in mind...they were on a trip to Afghanistan....not some vacation spot. It's not as if they were using government funds to fly to....let's say....Florida.

Keep in mind...they were on a trip to Afghanistan....not some vacation spot. It's not as if they were using government funds to fly to....let's say....Florida.
was there a connection out of puerto rico?

and i believe the president cancelled the florida trip and stayed in office. he also went to the border. does mcalister, tx sound like a happening vacation spot?

I think there are still reports of breaking glass coming from her office as we speak.....

I just read that all their luggage was sent back to Pelosi's office. Oh this is smoking.

:lmao:
You really live for this kind of thing, don't you?
we kinda all do or we'd not be in here doing this for how we feel and see things in our society today, huh?

or do you hate being here posting your views but you do it for your civic duty?

you hate google?

Trump Cancels Pelosi’s Trip in Response to Her Call to Delay State of the Union

Pelosi was set to travel to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan, according to Trump’s letter, and reportedly planned to leave on Thursday.
Trump lied. Trump's letter is not a journalist.
Trump did Pelosi was going to Egypt but was called out for lying about that.

Pelosi spokesman Drew Hammill:

Pelosi’s CoDel to Afghanistan included a stop in Brussels for required pilot rest (and meetings with NATO commanders because of that). No stop in Egypt. Group wanted to “express appreciation & thanks to our men & women in uniform” in Middle East.
Via a Fox News journalist who covers Congress. Chad Pergram on Twitter
i don't give a fuck what trump did. YOU SAID "No news report said she was going to Egypt. Zero"

and i provided a link where one did say that. take it up with variety.

as for media lying? NO!!!! STOP IT!!! SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!!
Your news report said that Trump said she was going to Egypt.
News reports didn't assert that she was going.
Now you're in the Uncomfortable position to say that Pelosi’s spokesman is lying.
CNN:
Later, Pelosi's spokesman said the stop in Brussels was mainly to allow the pilot to rest and that Egypt was not on her itinerary.
Trump denies Pelosi military aircraft for war zone trip - CNNPolitics
hillary? is that you?

i'm in no position at all cause you are thinking i give a fuck one way or the other where the moistened bint was going. i don't. but i'm glad she's NOT going cause they ALL need to get their happy asses back to work and figure this out and both sides need to stop being so stubborn it shuts us all down.

let me try to be more clear -
i
do
not
give
a
fuck
where
she
was
going.

i simply pointed out a news/media site that said she was going to egypt. you wanna nit pick so you can be correct, have at it and i'll stop hitting "show ignored content" and we can both go on about our lives w/o the other.
Your posts show you do give a fuck about where she was going. And again, news reports said that Trump said she was going to Egypt. (He lied).

If he lied about her going to Egypt, why is EVERY news outlet reporting that one of the planned stops was Egypt?

Also, quick someone riddle me this, when was the last time since we went into Afghanistan that Nancy Pelosi or any of the other Democrats that were going to make this trip went to "Thank the troops?" Nancy obviously lied when she said that was the reason for her trip.

Not to mention the obvious, there probably isn't' 3 US soldiers in the Stan who want to see that bitch.

Forum List

Back