Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Trump makes their heads explode because not only does he not play their games, he BITES BACK
Lol it is so bizarre to me how fixated and excited you people are about this.

She can have her big gavel and her claw hands and her incoherent rambling.

He bites back, and he understands who you people are. So do millions of us, by the way. We don't have a spineless RINO this time. And. it. drives. you. all. INSANE
Lol you are just hysterical. This board never ceases to amaze me.
giphy.gif
I know right? You people are really losing it. The harping on this story is just bizarre. I mean wouldn’t give a shit if Trump made her ride a bicycle across the country and she ended up crashing, getting amnesia, joins the circus and is never heard from again. Despite that, I am supposed to he outraged and furious that she flew on a commercial flight.

Okay, dude, we get it. Pelosi got pwned! She got pwned hardcore!

I don't think many of us have really paused to consider just how badly Trump has damaged the Left. He has cast them into the role of chiding, uptight Moralizers. Add that to the PC mess they were already owning and I don't think that bill has even fully come due yet. (And don't forget the Kavanaugh debacle...chiding a man for drinking beer).

I begin to think he might have totally derailed your hold on the culture. You're doing him a great deal of damage. But he might just be doing you more.

We sure live in interesting times.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Trump makes their heads explode because not only does he not play their games, he BITES BACK

He bites back, and he understands who you people are. So do millions of us, by the way. We don't have a spineless RINO this time. And. it. drives. you. all. INSANE
giphy.gif
I know right? You people are really losing it. The harping on this story is just bizarre. I mean wouldn’t give a shit if Trump made her ride a bicycle across the country and she ended up crashing, getting amnesia, joins the circus and is never heard from again. Despite that, I am supposed to he outraged and furious that she flew on a commercial flight.

Best damned Trolling of her I've ever seen............You know it.......Karma baby................LOL

giphy.gif

I don't think many of us have really paused to consider just how badly Trump has damaged the Left. He has cast them into the role of chiding, uptight Moralizers. Add that to the PC mess they were already owning and I don't think that bill has even fully come due yet. (And don't forget the Kavanaugh debacle...chiding a man for drinking beer).

I begin to think he might have totally derailed your hold on the culture. You're doing him a great deal of damage. But he might just be doing you more.

This issue has laid it plain to the American people where they stand on immigration........and it is not with the will of most of the people.......We are very informed here on this site.........the average American is not.............the Lying Media machines LIE their ASSES OFF..........to the uninformed...........and this is showing some of them the true intentions of the left.............

Trump is exposing them like they have never been exposed before.

Made my day.
Fly commercial?
Wait until Pelosi asks the USAF VIP section at Andrews AFB and she's told no aircraft are available to take her and her buddies home to SF for the weekend.

giphy.gif

Lol Trump has forever damaged the Republican Party. That much is clear. And yeah, it is quite distressing knowing a whiny, moronic, little bitch is in charge of the nuclear codes. You got me there. There’s no getting around that fact in my head.

giphy.gif

Lol Trump has forever damaged the Republican Party. That much is clear. And yeah, it is quite distressing knowing a whiny, moronic, little bitch is in charge of the nuclear codes. You got me there. There’s no getting around that fact in my head.
Damaged the establishment WHORE RINO's..............there fixed it for you..........

giphy.gif

Best damned Trolling of her I've ever seen............You know it.......Karma baby................LOL
Yeah man totally sick! I bet she got a middle seat between two fat guys. Trump just keeps winning!

OMG. This is one of the most hysterical moves I have ever witnessed but a smack down baby.

I am happy happy happy. Unreal. God bless President Trump. Told the bitch to fly commercial.

maxresdefault.jpg
/——/ If Piglosi says she can’t secure the building, why was Congress ever in session since the shutdown ?

giphy.gif

Yeah man totally sick! I bet she got a middle seat between two fat guys. Trump just keeps winning!
I Betcha both of those fat guys snuck on McDonald's burgers without getting caught...........TSA is kinda short handed these days......a lot of them are not showing up for work................

Well..........we could just make the Airports take that over and hire them.......like it used to be...........and those flying would pay a little more......and thus those employees are no longer needed............imagine that.

Flat Tax.........no deductions.........oops...........we could get rid of almost all of the IRS..........that would be..............

WELL

:iyfyus.jpg:
I think you guys better hurry up and give him the money........before everyone in this country realizes that we don't really need all of these employees..............and that MANY COULD BE CUT................

The Gov't has been shut down for the longest time in our history......The SKY ISN'T FALLING..............Eye opening isn't it...............In about 2 weeks the shit is really going to hit the fan though...............Food Stamps...........should be interesting............

That’s good for stroking the conservative ego but thats all its good for.
Actually, not true. It saves money, and it keeps Pelosi in DC so she can do her job ... which she will continue to refuse to do anyway.

Nah he's just throwing his little temper tantrum. He'll tire himself out.

Not before Ginsberg poops out and he gets to fill another vacancy ;)

Check-mate

Or not.

You're OBVIOUSLY not paying attention.....LMAO

Top cancer doctors expect Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg back on the bench by February

I'm not sure what this has to do with this topic. Obviously you just REALLY want her to die. That's cool. Good luck with that.

#ChristianValues
The dims will wheel her into the courthouse if they have to. She WILL stay on the bench until Trump is gone.
The Democrats will not have to wheel Juris Dr. Ginsberg anywhere because conservatives uphold what the Constitution says and what the founders intended.

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

I'm thinking that all trips back to San Fran need to be postponed as well.

Pelosi might be stuck in DC a while.

Trump is a child and should be treated as one.
He sure put Pelosi in her place.... :thup:

That’s good for stroking the conservative ego but thats all its good for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess you missed Ms. Pelosi's talking points about how powerful she is as if she could lord it over another branch of government's leadership (President Trump's Oval Office) which has jurisdiction over the Military, and whom she has publicly castigated for every little thing. She's more interested in any small error President Trump may have made or even been accused of falsely in the press, since his birth certificate was inked until one second ago, far more interested in hurting the President of the United States than she is in Leading the Congress into a peaceful resolution of reemploying Federal workers she has ignored by encouraging her fellow Democrats to party in Puerto Rico at the most expensive spa and pleasure palaces possible while Federal workers - 800,000 of them in all - have to struggle without paychecks while they party.
Sent from my landline using wires and wireless technologies way beyond my understanding <giggle>

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

This is funny...
She canceled his State of the Union. a time when the President couldn't look more Presidential, even Trump can't screw it up... It is very public, highly watched and commented about.. It is seriously high profile and more.... Pelosi called off for a good reason and said he could write a letter or give the statement from the White House (think she was pulling the p*ss asking him to write a letter)...

Pelosi was going on a top secret meetings with top Military in war zones. It is no pleasure cruise and Trump has managed himself only to do it once after been embarrassed into it. Pelosi could have just done it on a conference video call at home but wanted to show the soldiers that they matter and are not forgotten about. Pelosi gets all the credit without having to even go, actually better than that now everyone knows that she goes and doesn't make a song a dance about it...

Pelosi big win...

This is funny...
She canceled his State of the Union. a time when the President couldn't look more Presidential, even Trump can't screw it up... It is very public, highly watched and commented about.. It is seriously high profile and more.... Pelosi called off for a good reason and said he could write a letter or give the statement from the White House (think she was pulling the p*ss asking him to write a letter)...

Pelosi was going on a top secret meetings with top Military in war zones. It is no pleasure cruise and Trump has managed himself only to do it once after been embarrassed into it. Pelosi could have just done it on a conference video call at home but wanted to show the soldiers that they matter and are not forgotten about. Pelosi gets all the credit without having to even go, actually better than that now everyone knows that she goes and doesn't make a song a dance about it...

Pelosi big win...
It makes it look like she and Schumer are hiding from the American people as they stand with illegals instead of Americans to keep the borders open and keep the illegal votes flowing in like those cast in Broward County last collection...

It makes it look like they are trying to keep the president from taking his case to the people again, which they appear to be afraid of

my friends, it is against the law to reveal a foreign trip to war zone ahead of its time. for this, Trump should be prosecuted for treason

Mark Warner Suggests Trump Broke Law by Revealing Pelosi's Afghanistan Visit

Why is a House Speaker going to a War Zone? How is that a priority?
They all do.
All since Nixon have visited the troops. Maybe before Nixon. But I started voting when Nixon ran.

Seems the congress is the "oversight" branch of government. They go to visit the troops to find out if troops on the ground have everything they need. And they see what's going on. It just doesn't work over telephone.
Not the first time Nancy went. She was previously Speaker.

And the Speaker ALWAYS flies military since 9/11. It's a requirement. She can't fly commercial. She isn't allowed. No speaker has been allowed since 9/11.

Why is the Speaker going into a War Zone, now, during a Government shutdown? I don’t dispute that House Speakers have visited the troops. How many have gone during shutdowns? I am questioning the current Speaker’s priorities especially in view of the shutdown.

This is funny...

Pelosi big win...
You're kidding yourself. This dowager has been projecting her own intransigence against President Trump and is now trying to blame him for making her a prisoner in her own scatological mire in which she endeavored to imprison him. This week alone, Speaker Pelosi has done nothing but put her selfish motives above 800,000 federal workers out of work while being mum on the little Puerto Rican party her fellow Democrats played at all week rather than getting government workers back to work. President Trump did that for her by insisting that she not use military transport to go into a foreign country, spreading her self-righteous hatred of the Executive Branch behind his back, because the leftist, lockstep and very it-takes-a-village (communistic) American Press that would never disclose her vicious intentions because it would REALLY make loyal Americans mad at Democrats on a forever basis. I'm glad President Trump showed the pretty-faced dowager what the Commander in Chief of the US Military can and did do. The military reports to him, not to her, and she thought otherwise. IOW, the woman acted like an unprincipled jerk, and President Trump did not agree to let her drag him down to her level. According to Nancy Pelosi, egregious Democrat in-your-face partying in the face of a government shut down is just fine and dandy, but the slightest part in President Trump's hair should make him imprisoned for life if he continues to protect government workers from her dirtying their jobs.

Bully for President Trump, and fie upon his enemies here and abroad..

Forum List

Back