Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

Okay, so it was punitive.
Nice try, lil' butt-hurt snowflake.

NO...denying the Speaker and other Democrats engaging in wasteful spending / use of military aircraft as their taxi during a government shutdown and reminding Pelosi, the partisan extremist architect of the shutdown, that she should be in Washington doing her job - trying to negotiate and compromise to get a deal to re-open the govt - is not 'punative'.
You folks sure do decay into personal insults quickly.

It wasn't punitive, it's just about wasteful spending (from a President who just added a TRILLION to the budget) and a "reminder" to the "partisan extremist architect of the shutdown" (by the guy who said he'd be "proud" to shut down the government over this).

Okay, got it.

:rolleyes:
No, you don't 'got it's.

After causing the shutdown for the sole purpose of trying to hurt the President's re-election chances in 2020, the failed Partisan Speaker then tries to skip town - again...for a week...at tax payer expense, while she is screwing those same Americans paying for her trip by leaving town with the govt still closed instead of staying and doing her job - negotiating, compromising, and getying a deal done to open the govt back up.

Of course you know that, you are just playing the Dems'/snowflakes' favorite game - the 'Stupid' game.
I think you're reading far more into my point than there is.

He's punishing her for all of the above. All of the reasons YOU gave.

Since you haven't provided any other reasons, clearly my suspicion was correct.

I think you're reading far more into my point than there is. He's punishing her for all of the above. All of the reasons YOU gave.
Trump said it plainly - she needs to stay in DC and do her job...or give up the position to someone who is not ruled by partisan hate and is not incompetent.

If she gave a damn about the country and Americans, if she care more about them than she hates the President, she would be staying, negotiating, and compromising to get a deal done, not trying to split town at tax payer expense during her shutdown that's hurting the people funding her get-away.

Okay, so it was punitive.
Nice try, lil' butt-hurt snowflake.

NO...denying the Speaker and other Democrats engaging in wasteful spending / use of military aircraft as their taxi during a government shutdown and reminding Pelosi, the partisan extremist architect of the shutdown, that she should be in Washington doing her job - trying to negotiate and compromise to get a deal to re-open the govt - is not 'punative'.
You folks sure do decay into personal insults quickly.

It wasn't punitive, it's just about wasteful spending (from a President who just added a TRILLION to the budget) and a "reminder" to the "partisan extremist architect of the shutdown" (by the guy who said he'd be "proud" to shut down the government over this).

Okay, got it.

:rolleyes:
No, you don't 'got it's.

After causing the shutdown for the sole purpose of trying to hurt the President's re-election chances in 2020, the failed Partisan Speaker then tries to skip town - again...for a week...at tax payer expense, while she is screwing those same Americans paying for her trip by leaving town with the govt still closed instead of staying and doing her job - negotiating, compromising, and getying a deal done to open the govt back up.

Of course you know that, you are just playing the Dems'/snowflakes' favorite game - the 'Stupid' game.

Trump shut down the government. He said he was going to do it on 12/11. He wasn't lying was he?

I think you're reading far more into my point than there is. He's punishing her for all of the above. All of the reasons YOU gave.
Trump said it plainly - she needs to stay in DC and do her job...or give up the position to someone who is not ruled by partisan hate and is not incompetent.

If she gave a damn about the country and Americans, if she care more about them than she hates the President, she would be staying, negotiating, and compromising to get a deal done, not trying to split town at tax payer expense during her shutdown that's hurting the people funding her get-away.

She and Democrats passed a bill and sent it to the Senate. In our system, the Senate is an equal partner to the House. They are MIA. Your rage is funny but misplaced.

No one is stopping Nancy from leaving...she can take her elitist American/Trump-hating ass and fly COMMERCIAL..

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

I'm sure she cancelled it due to the shutdown if it was even scheduled. Trump lies.

Are you that much out of touch with even your own liberal media?

They keep travel hush hush, I suspect no one knew. Did you and when did you know it?
---------------------------------------------------------------

The itinerary included a required stop in Brussels to allow the pilot to rest, the statement said, adding that the delegation planned to meet NATO commanders, U.S. military leaders and key allies "to affirm the United States’ ironclad commitment to the NATO alliance." The trip did not include a stop in Egypt, Hammill said.

Last year, Lynch wrote an amendment to the annual bill authorizing Pentagon operations that would have required the Defense Department to assist members of Congress trying to visit Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Kuwait. The amendment was designed to counter restrictions that Democrats said were being placed on their travel to those regions. It was killed in the House Rules Committee, which was then controlled by Republicans, and never got a vote on the House floor.

Travel ban: Trump postpones Pelosi trip abroad after she suggests he delay his State of the Union address

---------------------------------------------------------------
The man baby gets his way. There is not going to be a NEW wall.

OMG. This is one of the most hysterical moves I have ever witnessed but a smack down baby.

I am happy happy happy. Unreal. God bless President Trump. Told the bitch to fly commercial.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Trump makes their heads explode because not only does he not play their games, he BITES BACK

No, he jack knifed our soldiers overseas. Keeping Congress from funding them and getting them what they need.

Are all Republicans this dumb?

Not a single one is defending our soldiers.
Then Pelosi better end the shutdown and agree to security and sovereignty.

OMG. This is one of the most hysterical moves I have ever witnessed but a smack down baby.

I am happy happy happy. Unreal. God bless President Trump. Told the bitch to fly commercial.

maxresdefault.jpg
Huge violation of security proceedure.

These trips are never ever announced before that take place and most of the time we don't mind it about them until they are over and the VIPs are safely in the air on the way home.

National security is not tRump's forte.
Bitch better stop playing her games then.

maxresdefault.jpg

Trump makes their heads explode because not only does he not play their games, he BITES BACK
Lol it is so bizarre to me how fixated and excited you people are about this.

maxresdefault.jpg

Anytime you can put this criminal bitch in her place is a good thing.

maxresdefault.jpg

She can have her big gavel and her claw hands and her incoherent rambling.

He bites back, and he understands who you people are. So do millions of us, by the way. We don't have a spineless RINO this time. And. it. drives. you. all. INSANE

maxresdefault.jpg

I love it.......We'd fly her over there if only they would keep her.........

maxresdefault.jpg

He bites back, and he understands who you people are. So do millions of us, by the way. We don't have a spineless RINO this time. And. it. drives. you. all. INSANE
Lol you are just hysterical. This board never ceases to amaze me.

No, he jack knifed our soldiers overseas. Keeping Congress from funding them and getting them what they need.

Are all Republicans this dumb?

Not a single one is defending our soldiers.
Military is still funded. Trump stopped sold and her ghastly iers from having to put up witth her whining and cosmetic surgurey.

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif
I know right? You people are really losing it. The harping on this story is just bizarre. I mean wouldn’t give a shit if Trump made her ride a bicycle across the country and she ended up crashing, getting amnesia, joins the circus and is never heard from again. Despite that, I am supposed to he outraged and furious that she flew on a commercial flight.

Okay, dude, we get it. Pelosi got pwned! She got pwned hardcore!

Forum List

Back