Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

I think that we all agree that Trump should not cave on the shutdown. The longer his temper tantrum lasts, the more the people will hold it against him in 2020, and he isn't going to get his wall anyway.

Nope. The longer he stands his ground the more idiotic Pelousy and Schmucker look.

If they want to end the shutdown all they have to do is provide the 5 billion for the wall. The same wall they wanted in years past.

Ain't rocket science.

OMG. This is one of the most hysterical moves I have ever witnessed but a smack down baby.

I am happy happy happy. Unreal. God bless President Trump. Told the bitch to fly commercial.

maxresdefault.jpg
Huge violation of security proceedure.

These trips are never ever announced before that take place and most of the time we don't mind it about them until they are over and the VIPs are safely in the air on the way home.

National security is not tRump's forte.
Bitch better stop playing her games then.
Wrong.

Bitch better stop playing his.

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”
Trump lied. Pelosi wasn’t scheduled to go to Egypt. And the visit was to reaffirm our ties with NATO.

Really? So every news report stating that is lying? Do you not believe your own liberal media?
No news report said she was going to Egypt. Zero.
you hate google?

Trump Cancels Pelosi’s Trip in Response to Her Call to Delay State of the Union

Pelosi was set to travel to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan, according to Trump’s letter, and reportedly planned to leave on Thursday.

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

Trump denying Pelosi use of military transport is a weak move.

It's nothing in comparison to Pelosi denying Trump his his State of the Union address. Trump does not get his moment in the sun this year. He must be PISSED!

Nancy CANNOT deny his State of the Union speech. Read your Constitution, dumbass!
However if he is going to give it in the House before a Joint Session ...he needs an invite from Pelosi.

There are many ways that SOTU can be delivered...doesn't have to be there. That's on him. He can do it from the Oval Office..or just mail it in...like the rest of his Presidency

Trump lied. Pelosi wasn’t scheduled to go to Egypt. And the visit was to reaffirm our ties with NATO.

Really? So every news report stating that is lying? Do you not believe your own liberal media?
you hate google?

Pelosi was set to travel to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan, according to Trump’s letter, and reportedly planned to leave on Thursday.
Trump lied. Trump's letter is not a journalist.
Trump did Pelosi was going to Egypt but was called out for lying about that.

Pelosi spokesman Drew Hammill:

Pelosi’s CoDel to Afghanistan included a stop in Brussels for required pilot rest (and meetings with NATO commanders because of that). No stop in Egypt. Group wanted to “express appreciation & thanks to our men & women in uniform” in Middle East.
Via a Fox News journalist who covers Congress. Chad Pergram on Twitter

you hate google?

Pelosi’s CoDel to Afghanistan included a stop in Brussels for required pilot rest (and meetings with NATO commanders because of that). No stop in Egypt. Group wanted to “express appreciation & thanks to our men & women in uniform” in Middle East.
i don't give a fuck what trump did. YOU SAID "No news report said she was going to Egypt. Zero"

and i provided a link where one did say that. take it up with variety.

as for media lying? NO!!!! STOP IT!!! SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!!

Trump denying Pelosi use of military transport is a weak move.

It's nothing in comparison to Pelosi denying Trump his his State of the Union address. Trump does not get his moment in the sun this year. He must be PISSED!

Nancy CANNOT deny his State of the Union speech. Read your Constitution, dumbass!
However if he is going to give it in the House before a Joint Session ...he needs an invite from Pelosi.

There are many ways that SOTU can be delivered...doesn't have to be there. That's on him. He can do it from the Oval Office..or just mail it in...like the rest of his Presidency

The President should deliver the SOTU at the Orange Bowl. Pelosi et al can forsake their constitutional duties and not show up if they want. Let the PEOPLE get a chance to see the event as well and to exercise their first amendment rights to show their own disdain for Pelosi et al

you hate google?

Regardless of where Nancy wants to go, her place is in Washington DC pounding out an agreement and getting the government re-opened. I know the old bag is 80 years old and doesn't like the idea of actually working. But tough shit. Nothing can happen until Chuck and Nancy start negotiating SERIOUSLY.

you hate google?

i don't give a fuck what trump did. YOU SAID "No news report said she was going to Egypt. Zero"

Your news report said that Trump said she was going to Egypt.
News reports didn't assert that she was going.
Now you're in the Uncomfortable position to say that Pelosi’s spokesman is lying.
CNN:
Later, Pelosi's spokesman said the stop in Brussels was mainly to allow the pilot to rest and that Egypt was not on her itinerary.
Trump denies Pelosi military aircraft for war zone trip - CNNPolitics

you hate google?

Now you're in the Uncomfortable position to say that Pelosi’s spokesman is lying.
CNN:
Later, Pelosi's spokesman said the stop in Brussels was mainly to allow the pilot to rest and that Egypt was not on her itinerary.
hillary? is that you?

i'm in no position at all cause you are thinking i give a fuck one way or the other where the moistened bint was going. i don't. but i'm glad she's NOT going cause they ALL need to get their happy asses back to work and figure this out and both sides need to stop being so stubborn it shuts us all down.

let me try to be more clear -
i
do
not
give
a
fuck
where
she
was
going.

i simply pointed out a news/media site that said she was going to egypt. you wanna nit pick so you can be correct, have at it and i'll stop hitting "show ignored content" and we can both go on about our lives w/o the other.

That’s good for stroking the conservative ego but thats all its good for.
Actually, not true. It saves money, and it keeps Pelosi in DC so she can do her job ... which she will continue to refuse to do anyway.

Imagine whining that government workers aren’t getting paid...then jetting off for a week of being AWOL through their next paycheck.
These people are truely insane...and their followers dupes.

President Trump should cancel military planes for ALL Congressional junkets indefinitely.

The idea of Pelosi going on repeated vacations on our dime is a disgrace. She and her hubby are multimillionaire Public Service Tycoons that have parlayed their involvement in government into an impressive fortune which even exceeds the fortune of leading industrialists like Henry Clay Frick. Let her pay her own way, she isn't a welfare case.

you hate google?

CNN:
hillary? is that you?

i'm in no position at all cause you are thinking i give a fuck one way or the other where the moistened bint was going. i don't. but i'm glad she's NOT going cause they ALL need to get their happy asses back to work and figure this out and both sides need to stop being so stubborn it shuts us all down.

i
do
not
give
a
fuck
where
she
was
going.

i simply pointed out a news/media site that said she was going to egypt. you wanna nit pick so you can be correct, have at it and i'll stop hitting "show ignored content" and we can both go on about our lives w/o the other.

Bravo iceberg. Remember...they don’t have to be right. They just have to have the ability to tie right up in knots. Use ignore.

you hate google?

CNN:
hillary? is that you?

i
do
not
give
a
fuck
where
she
was
going.

Your posts show you do give a fuck about where she was going. And again, news reports said that Trump said she was going to Egypt. (He lied).

you hate google?

CNN:
hillary? is that you?

i
do
not
give
a
fuck
where
she
was
going.

Bravo iceberg. Remember...they don’t have to be right. They just have to have the ability to tie right up in knots. Use ignore.
hey - one of my greatest talents is the ability to get that granular and i can do that all day long. but in cases like this, i am NOT going to do it simply because some dorkass jumps into a rabbit hole and avoids the overall message of the conversation.

they made a point.
i address said point.
they come back with "but what i really meant was..."
i don't care and go away.

liberals will argue in circles in order to be AOC - or emotionally correct in a factless void.

That’s good for stroking the conservative ego but thats all its good for.
Actually, not true. It saves money, and it keeps Pelosi in DC so she can do her job ... which she will continue to refuse to do anyway.

Imagine whining that government workers aren’t getting paid...then jetting off for a week of being AWOL through their next paycheck.
These people are truely insane...and their followers dupes.

If I am a Trump hater and died in the wool Democrat, I would be questioning hard what exactly Democrat leaders are doing besides “get Trump”. These same Democrat leaders have articulated the same security and illegal immigration concerns that Trump has sites yet provide no alternative.... just bash the Wall.

When’s the next boon dagle?

OMG. This is one of the most hysterical moves I have ever witnessed but a smack down baby.

I am happy happy happy. Unreal. God bless President Trump. Told the bitch to fly commercial.

maxresdefault.jpg

These trips are never ever announced before that take place and most of the time we don't mind it about them until they are over and the VIPs are safely in the air on the way home.

Bitch better stop playing her games then.
Wrong.

Bitch better stop playing his.
Or What...............Pelosi and Schumer are going to say NO again. Really
:abgg2q.jpg:

maxresdefault.jpg
Oh such a big deal that our leaders are acting like two divorcing people in a failed marriage, so motivating, so existential..

maxresdefault.jpg

It was a public smackdown and well deserved and it had nothing to do with national security. A well deserved smackdown.
If one is that juvenile yes it was a pretend smackdown.

maxresdefault.jpg
Oh such a big deal that our leaders are acting like two divorcing people in a failed marriage, so motivating, so existential..
The problem is .........that Americans want a divorse from the Dems.......LOL

Forum List

Back