Trump: DeSantis has Zero Chance

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
I believe Trump when he says this.

Why? Because if Trump loses to DeSantis, he’ll whine about being “cheated” and the election being “rigged.” And he’ll sandbag DeSantis as enough of his supporters stay home.

Trump can never lose. If he loses, it’s always because the other guy cheated.

Why? Because if Trump loses, he’ll whine about being “cheated” and the election being “rigged.” And he’ll sandbag DeSantis as enough of his supporters stay home.

DeSantis' brand is pointless. He's positioning himself as Trump-lite.

Why go for Great Value Trump when you can get a hearty snootful of 150 proof, artisinally crafted batshit with Original Recipe Trump?

Why? Because if Trump loses to DeSantis, he’ll whine about being “cheated” and the election being “rigged.” And he’ll sandbag DeSantis as enough of his supporters stay home.

He'd go third party.

Yeah, just like he said Cruz didn't beat him in that primary. Just like he said the freaking EMMYS were rigged against him. And the rubes still believe him.

DeSantis is running on (a) Trump can't get re-elected and (b) the hope/expectation that Trump will be in legal trouble up to his eyeballs. Or, of course, both.

Its a sobering choice for Republicans.

They should just go ahead and grease up their ass holes and wrassle for it. You know that's going to happen eventually anyway.

Fact is he was cheated out of the last election. Shame too. I liked low inflation, affordable gas and food, energy independence etc...

High-pitched leftist whine.

Kind of like that noise the mosquito makes right before it lands on your face and you slap it into oblivion.

Remember to wipe the slime off.

Fact is he was cheated out of the last election. Shame too. I liked low inflation, affordable gas and food, energy independence etc...

I don't think 'fact' means what you think it me ans.

The phrase you're looking for is 'The baseless conspiracy'

Well, I figure the leftists who supported the steal are the ones who suffer more from those vicissitudes than do the conservatives.

Leftists don't have any of the necessary skills for surviving a recession. I grew a tremendous amount of my own food last summer and what I couldn't grow, I bartered for. I can even barter for gas. The C-Store where I get my gas needs supplies like veggies for their food business.

What have the leftist vermin got? Mac Donald's.

Well, I figure the leftists who supported the steal are the ones who suffer more from those vicissitudes than do the conservatives.

Leftists don't have any of the necessary skills for surviving a recession. I grew a tremendous amount of my own food last summer and what I couldn't grow, I bartered for. I can even barter for gas. The C-Store where I get my gas needs supplies like veggies for their food business.

What 'steal'?

Y'all start with a fantastically elaborate, disjointed and wildly complicated conspiracy about the conspiracy...that you can't prove because you don't have the evidence.

You're stuck.

High-pitched leftist whine.

Kind of like that noise the mosquito makes right before it lands on your face and you slap it into oblivion.

Remember to wipe the slime off.

IMG_5160.jpeg

:lol:

IMG_5138.jpeg

DeSantis' brand is pointless. He's positioning himself as Trump-lite.

Why go for Great Value Trump when you can get a hearty snootful of 150 proof, artisinally crafted batshit with Original Recipe Trump?

Actually he's positioning himself as Trump without the baggage. Why do you make this shit up if you don't know? Wow, you look stupid

Yeah, just like he said Cruz didn't beat him in that primary. Just like he said the freaking EMMYS were rigged against him. And the rubes still believe him.

DeSantis is running on (a) Trump can't get re-elected and (b) the hope/expectation that Trump will be in legal trouble up to his eyeballs. Or, of course, both.

DeSantas hasn't said that and you obviously have no idea what he things much less speaking for him. Grow up

Desantis is counting on Trump being in prison before the 2024 RNC.

He knows that with Trump out of the way, he'll inherit Trump's supporters.

He's probably right.

Forum List

Back