Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

LOL

Again, you're delirious. They never believed that. They wouldn't have ratified a Constitution had they actually believed that.
My, you are desperate. What you just said is patently ridiculous.

LOL

You still haven't shown a law indicating it's a violation for Congress to not investigate cries of election fraud.

Not to mention, Republicans controlled the Senate. They had 2 months to investigate election fraud. Why didn't they?
Again, the law is to defend the Constitution if you are in office. That is the only law that counts here. You cannot win this argument. But don't let that stop you from making a fool out of yourself and outing yourself as a traitor.

As if you read it. If you read it, objectively, it actually makes perfect sense. Esp. within the context of the Leftist corporate media not exactly being even handed with the Donald the last 7 years or so.

You're probably one of those bozos who's still convinced he's a Russian spy.

Yeah, sloooooooooow on the uptake.

To put it politely.

How do you misread, “A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution, other than calling for a termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution?

Nonsense. NO government in the world has been able to prevent their inflation because it is a chain issue. One place affects another, which affects another.

It took how many years to get things to normal after WWI and WWII ?

And you show allegations of racism, but no proof.

Republicans do not have a leadership anymore. They are waiting on Trump to tell them what to do.

Donald Trump is not a god. He is a human being. A flawed human being who has had flawed issues with the law since the 1980s.. It did not start in 2016 or when he took office.

Things are improving under this administration. You may not be seeing it yet as it ,as always, take time to take effect.

Give credit where credit is due, to all the things the Biden Administration has done in the past two years to make people's lives better, the economy better. If you are not aware of them, all you may end up doing is complaining about what you cannot see.
It is the case if you look at history that it takes leader ship and people working together to confront issues. You bring up World War II Well I believe that Franklin Roosevelt was the greatest man to have ever lived ….and I believe that the Republicans and Democrats of the World War II era we’re not about making excuses…. if we had the types of people in power we do today during World War II we would’ve lost World War II. That’s my point of you.

So you talk about it taking time during World War II for the USA to have success ….it certainly did. Here’s the thing the reason why we won World War II it’s because we were amazing we were smart to ally with the Soviets with a British with the Chinese we work together incredibly. So what I’m saying what you’re saying supports the point that the United States was a much better country in the 1940s than it is today. This is respect this is paying homage to those that came before us. I am a liberal we agree on a lot. American population was healthier more physically fit in the 1940s compared to today we were just so much better in every category practically

This is 2022 though so the World War II era was a much much more challenging era. By far and wide. So there’s no excuses for America to be struggling today.

That’s always been the case brother. Failures or losers if you will people who are not able to take responsibility will say oh it’s not our fault something else is going on. I believe that the Americans of the 1940s 50s and 60s had a much different attitude. Maybe you were from that area and you can relate to what I’m talking about here. My position again Democrats and Republicans have dropped the ball they’ve got to do a lot better.

Little credit to be given here to the United States government in general. That’s my position again Republican and Democrat. Now it makes everything worse is the fact that we have Democrats who are racist against whites and who are supporting BLM which is a inherently divisive group the name alone is terrible. You know millions of working class blacks and whites just want a better life we’re in this together brother we are in this together and United and I respect you.

Last edited:
Enemy? You're the enemy of America. You're the one who wants to throw out a free and fair election because you think, but can't prove, there was election fraud. You're the one siding with that traitorous fuck, Trump, who wants to get rid of the parts of the Constitution which rightfully deny him the presidency.
Wrong. The government is responsible for free and fair elections. Without the Congressional investigation that was asked for we have no way of knowing. They fucked themselves, :mm: and it is glorious.

How do you misread, “A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution, other than calling for a termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution?
And now I will ask you. Does Trump have the power to do any of this? The answer is no, and the diversion is only to take the heat of the DNC and FBI for rigging an obviously fraudulent election. Your big lie has been mortally wounded. Stick around and watch it die, please.

Um, no dude. All I did was delete the surrounding noise. The two sentences are real.

I'll give ya one thing, you're living up to your screename!

Right right, all I did was delete a little bit......lol

Ladies just kill me.

And now I will ask you. Does Trump have the power to do any of this? The answer is no, and the diversion is only to take the heat of the DNC and FBI for rigging an obviously fraudulent election. Your big lie has been mortally wounded. Stick around and watch it die, please.
Did Pence have the power to not certify the election results?

No. But Trump insisted that he could do it and turned on Pence when he would not follow his wishes.

And Trump supporters turned on Pence as well after the Trump tweet.

"Hang Mike Pence"

Words have consequences.

Did Pence have the power to not certify the election results?

No. But Trump insisted that he could do it and turned on Pence when he would not follow his wishes.

And Trump supporters turned on Pence as well after the Trump tweet.

"Hang Mike Pence"

Words have consequences.
This is not about Pence. It is about the fact that the members of Congress refused to defend the Constitution and that the DNC and FBI rigged the election.

Forum List

Back