Trump Despicable Political Speech to Boy Scouts Slammed by Former Scouts and Parents

Trump’s ‘Embarrassing Spectacle’ At Boy Scout Jamboree Panned By Former Scouts
“We were taught never to make our service about politics.”
Why would a long standing staple of honor and dignity and service, ie the Boy Scouts invite a president, that has told more lies in just 6 months, than the 40 thousand youths combined will tell in their life times? A president that denies facts, that makes fun of women, the handicap, our country, our intel leadership and shits all over our constitutional values? And then cheer, as he denigrates Obama, who himself was a boy scout? How many black kids at that rally felt betrayed and lost?

Just another fuckin example of white people who think this maniac is okay and not insane....shame shame shame shame on the idiot that booked this bitch!!

They Invited Obama every year to show up and he turned them down every time. They will do the same with every president.
It was a mistake for the Boy Scouts of America executives to invite the braggart rude loudmouth, Donald Trump, to address the children in the first place.

Anyone that is on this board like you trying to deflect this political--hateful speech at the Boy Scout Jamboree-- back to Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton belong "locked up" in a mental institution.

This is disgusting. There are 4 and 5 year old kids, family members and people who dedicate their entire lives trying to produce honor, dignity, respect in the youth of this country--and this country elected a 71 year old child who has never exhibited an ounce of that. Yet you still voted for him.

You should be wearing bags over your heads right now, instead of defending this Ass Clown.
A scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.

There is not one trait there that Trump exhibits.

I'm not sure most of america exhibit those virtues.

This board certainly doesn't
Paperview certainly doesn't exhibit any of those characteristics except for being obedient. I'm sure he does whatever his party Kommisars tell him to do.

If my son attended I would be made sure he leaves....trump is a bad example for our kids, and shame on them having him give a speech. He's a bully, narcissist and sexist....i wouldn't let him within a mile from my kids. Worst example to give to the upcoming generation.

My son was a member...he is 10 now, left last year and I'm glad now he did knowing that Trump will stain the organisation with his filth.
The guy says he won't do politics and what he does 1 minute later, get political......just wow!!!!....
Yeah, because a Democrat would never get political!

Who do you turds think you're fooling?

Nine presidents have addressed the boy scouts, this was the first time a president talked about his election.

If my son attended I would be made sure he leaves....trump is a bad example for our kids, and shame on them having him give a speech. He's a bully, narcissist and sexist....i wouldn't let him within a mile from my kids. Worst example to give to the upcoming generation.

My son was a member...he is 10 now, left last year and I'm glad now he did knowing that Trump will stain the organisation with his filth.
The guy says he won't do politics and what he does 1 minute later, get political......just wow!!!!....

Nine presidents have addressed the boy scouts, this was the first time a president talked about his election.

See, I would let my children listen to the president and then discuss it afterwards. even presidents as bad as Clinton or Obama.

For one it teaches them to listen to others no matter how horrid the viewpoint. How to show civility. Something the scouts are trying to teach.

Last edited:
Obama refused to address the Boy Scouts because Obama and the Dims hate the boy scouts. Why do you imagine they cheered when Trump ripped Obama a new one?
President Obama Addresses 2010 Boy Scout Jamboree, Commends And Inspires Future Leaders

He wasn't at the Jamboree, moron.

For those that speak english, that would be phrased, Obama refused to attend the Boy Scouts

Based on your poor english skills, you lied,

I wouldn't want you within a mile of my kids.

I was once a boys scout, and in my later scout years, I might have been interested in listen to an adult expert on pussy grabbing, myself.

Obama refused to address the Boy Scouts because Obama and the Dims hate the boy scouts. Why do you imagine they cheered when Trump ripped Obama a new one?
President Obama Addresses 2010 Boy Scout Jamboree, Commends And Inspires Future Leaders

He wasn't at the Jamboree, moron.

For those that speak english, that would be phrased, Obama refused to attend the Boy Scouts

Based on your poor english skills, you lied,
We all understand how you use weasel words in an attempt to confuse people. However, no one was confused.

So you think a good example for kids is a President who forces your daughter to shower alongside a tranny with a dick?

The sonofabitch didn't have the time or courage to go there in person, did he?

Anybody can make a stupid video. Trump took the time to see the Scouts in person..

So you agree Bripat LIED when he said Obama didn't address the boy scouts.

He didn't address them. He made a video.

Donald Trump is a coarse braggart who represents nothing to do with scouting.
His political speech to impressionable boys, maligning his predecessor, was typical of him and his hatred of President Obama. He and his broken record claptrap had no business turning the jamboree into a swamp.

Impressionable? They hated Obama too.
I bet the black ones didn't.

But the white ones? If they are the children of Republicans, a party that's 90% white, then yea, probably. It's to be expected.

We all understand how you use weasel words in an attempt to confuse people. However, no one was confused.

Learn the difference between address, and attend.

Until then, I stand by calling you stupid.

I respect your approach...but I wouldn't let my kids waste their time to someone who proved time and time again he is a bully and a liar. I don't know how some in the US can't see how bad he is.
He said that he is 2nd most presidential president after Abraham Lincoln...brags non stop like a brat....im sorry but he is the worst public figure I've ever listened or heard of and I do travel the world and speak 4 languages.

See, I would let my children listen to the president and then discuss it afterwards. even presidents as bad as Clinton or Obama.

For one it teaches them to listen to others no matter how horrid the viewpoint. How to show civility. Something the scouts are trying to teach.

My kids don't shower in public showers :).
I use my headphones when I watch the news...when Trump was at the primaries, my 9 year old told me, daddy why does he make faces like little kids.

So you think a good example for kids is a President who forces your daughter to shower alongside a tranny with a dick?

Since most Moon Bats are homosexuals then it is unlikely you would have a son, correct?

The Scouts loved Trump being there. Just because you are a pink pussy hat wearing Moon Bat don't mean the rest of America is that way.

Anyone that is on this board like you trying to deflect this political--hateful speech at the Boy Scout Jamboree-- back to Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton belong "locked up" in a mental institution.

This is disgusting. There are 4 and 5 year old kids, family members and people who dedicate their entire lives trying to produce honor, dignity, respect in the youth of this country--and this country elected a 71 year old child who has never exhibited an ounce of that. Yet you still voted for him.

You should be wearing bags over your heads right now, instead of defending this Ass Clown.
A scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.

There is not one trait there that Trump exhibits.

I'm not sure most of america exhibit those virtues.

This board certainly doesn't

Spend a few moments to ponder the flaw in your logic.

And for God sake, capitalize America.

The Scouts booed when that asshole Obama's name was mentioned and cheered Trump and chanted USA USA USA!.

The Moon Bats are butt hurt. Fuck 'em. They are butt hurt at everything, aren't they?

Thats what Americans do...cheered him right into the White House.

Only a truly great Leader can command the adulation of the Youth.

Hitler was a "truly great leader," but that is completely separate from the fact that he was also the worlds most hated killer.

You must adore him since you were compelled to post a video of him.

Hell, that video was probably part of his private collection. He sits around all day and wanks it to videos of Hitler.

How disgusting is that?

You are the ones who want to use the Justice Department to go after Trump's political enemies. That is Hitler-esque.

They are not merely Trump's enemies. They are enemies who are trying to destabilize the entire country. When you try to unseat a standing President who won in a fair election, you are an enemy of this country.

When you break windows and set fires on college campuses, violently assault innocent people, and deny guest speakers their first amendment rights, then you are an enemy of this country.

Trumps enemies are America's enemies.

its funny , when public school teachers were propandizing American youth 6 - 7 years ago that was ok with the lefties . How did it go , something like '' mmm , mmm , mmm , barrack hussein obama '' in some kind of brainwashing song led by public school teachers . That wouldv'e been these Boy Scouts at a younger age wouldn't it ?? ---------------- anyway , looks like these Boy Scout rejected that brainwashing as they reject mrobama as shown by their 'boos' for mrobama at the mere mention of his name . Point is the 'boos' of these Boy Scout shows that these boys are thoughtful .

Trump’s ‘Embarrassing Spectacle’ At Boy Scout Jamboree Panned By Former Scouts
“We were taught never to make our service about politics.”
Why would a long standing staple of honor and dignity and service, ie the Boy Scouts invite a president, that has told more lies in just 6 months, than the 40 thousand youths combined will tell in their life times? A president that denies facts, that makes fun of women, the handicap, our country, our intel leadership and shits all over our constitutional values? And then cheer, as he denigrates Obama, who himself was a boy scout? How many black kids at that rally felt betrayed and lost?

Just another fuckin example of white people who think this maniac is okay and not insane....shame shame shame shame on the idiot that booked this bitch!!

MY FUCKING GAWD... GET OVER IT... HOW MANY MELT DOWN, CRY LIKE A LITTLE BABY THREADS ABOUT THIS ARE YOU PATHETIC LITTLE SNOWFLAKES GOING TO MAKE?

The scouts LOVED president Trump, they CHANTED, "WE LOVE TRUMP," and talk about POLITICIZING the scouts, you PROGS threatened and forced them to ACCEPT HOMOS. You all HATED the scouts because they were a CHRISTIAN organization and didn't allow GIRLS in, and now you dumbass little fuck wads are CRYING because they LOVED PRESIDENT TRUMP?

Holy mother of GAWD... GET A FUCKING LIFE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back