Trump Despicable Political Speech to Boy Scouts Slammed by Former Scouts and Parents

Anyone that is on this board like you trying to deflect this political--hateful speech at the Boy Scout Jamboree-- back to Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton belong "locked up" in a mental institution.

This is disgusting. There are 4 and 5 year old kids, family members and people who dedicate their entire lives trying to produce honor, dignity, respect in the youth of this country--and this country elected a 71 year old child who has never exhibited an ounce of that. Yet you still voted for him.

You should be wearing bags over your heads right now, instead of defending this Ass Clown.
A scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.

There is not one trait there that Trump exhibits.

I'm not sure most of america exhibit those virtues.

This board certainly doesn't

Spend a few moments to ponder the flaw in your logic.

And for God sake, capitalize America.

The flaw in my logic was assuming you cared about honest discussion
An honest discussion would not present a logical fallacy as you did.

I said:

A scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.

There is not one trait there that Trump exhibits

You then presented "most of America" and USMB board members as "not having any of those virtues."

You need to think about this as you defend the man who prides himself as the Honorary President of the Boy Scouts of America for a few minutes.

This coming from a progressive lemming is comical.

You are the one backing a progressive. Trump is not a conservative. You are the progressive lemming. Thank you for again showing your inability to think for yourself.

Considering his supreme court nomination, which is the only reason I voted for Trump, he is as far from a progressive as one can get.

He does have some progressive tendencies, but those have been well muted.

Go back to the Hello Kitty Message Board, it's probably more your speed.

Is that why Trump could hold a board meeting of Goldman Sachs at the White House? The White House is in complete chaos. Where is that great healthcare plan that Trump promised?

Don't go to the Hello Kitty Message Board. You'll be overmatched.

Standard progressives are standard. Come back when you have something new to add, oxygen thief.

And turning around a statement I made to you is the primordial ooze of message board retorts, try harder.

You are the oxygen thief. You parrot Trump and have no ability to think for yourself. You are totally useless.

Show me one post where I "parrot Trump"

Seems your personal BSA is associated with too many others.

Boy Scouts of America?
Body Surface Area?
Birmingham Small Arms?

Nope...Just!
Bull Shit Abusers.

Still trying to figure out your "Seems your personal BSA is associated with too many others." comment.

I dont' have a 'personal' BSA.

and you don't seem to have a point.

BSA is inclusive of ALL world program.

You are the one backing a progressive. Trump is not a conservative. You are the progressive lemming. Thank you for again showing your inability to think for yourself.

Considering his supreme court nomination, which is the only reason I voted for Trump, he is as far from a progressive as one can get.

Is that why Trump could hold a board meeting of Goldman Sachs at the White House? The White House is in complete chaos. Where is that great healthcare plan that Trump promised?

Standard progressives are standard. Come back when you have something new to add, oxygen thief.

And turning around a statement I made to you is the primordial ooze of message board retorts, try harder.

You are the oxygen thief. You parrot Trump and have no ability to think for yourself. You are totally useless.
His brain has not only been washed, as they say... It has been dry cleaned.

That's it claim people who disagree with you are either stupid or being duped.

That's how you get MOAR TRUMP.

Sorry.. Did I?

Boy Scouts of America?
Body Surface Area?
Birmingham Small Arms?

Nope...Just!
Bull Shit Abusers.

Still trying to figure out your "Seems your personal BSA is associated with too many others." comment.

ahhh

so you are also under the mistaken impression that because Obama belonged to some scouting group in Indonesia, that makes him a Boy Scout.

Trump chose a captured audience to give a despicable speech to Boy Scouts attending a National Scouting event. No, the crowd Trump boasted about did not come to see him or hear his speech. It was an event held every four years by the Scouts and was scheduled long before the election.

Trump gave the young teens a radical rally type speech that included attacks on the media, former Boy Scout and President Obama, and of course, Hillary Clinton. Some are referring to his behavior as a display of massive child abuse. The youngsters cheered and booed on cue from the President at times and the President chose to interpret that as support from the kids and deny the obvious truth that they were a captive and malleable audience easily swayed by a propaganda speech.

Many former Scouts and parents of Scouts have objected to the Scouts being politicized and objected to the usual political misinformation and even lies told by the President. They claim Trump disrespected the values of the Scouts and his speech has shamed the Boy Scout organization.

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article163448813.html

Obama was a Boy Scout?

How many U.S. presidents were Boy Scouts?

"Barack Obama was not a part of the Boy Scouts of America; rather he was a member of Gerakan Pramuka, the Indonesian Scout Association, and he reached the equivalent of Cub Scout."

I'm going to just take a guess here, and say that you weren't a Boy Scout.

Scouts are scouts, no matter what country they come from.

Sorry.. Did I?

Nope.

too me , it was a personal message to mrobama , his family and his supporters and i loved the booing of kids that mostly lived their entire short lives under mrobama .

obama never attended because the boy scout oath honors God and Country, not allah and country.

Right.... He was a Boy Scout.

Had you a point here?

----------------------------------------------------------------- he was an 'indonesian scout , choom gang organizer ' out of 'jakarta' indpnesia one of 'allahs' best Baz !!

Boy Scouts of America?
Body Surface Area?
Birmingham Small Arms?

Nope...Just!
Bull Shit Abusers.

ahhh

so you are also under the mistaken impression that because Obama belonged to some scouting group in Indonesia, that makes him a Boy Scout.

Well, that's the thing. It does make him a Boy Scout.

"Boy Scout" doesn't mean "member of BSA".

It means a young, male participant in the scouting movement.

Trump chose a captured audience to give a despicable speech to Boy Scouts attending a National Scouting event. No, the crowd Trump boasted about did not come to see him or hear his speech. It was an event held every four years by the Scouts and was scheduled long before the election.

Trump gave the young teens a radical rally type speech that included attacks on the media, former Boy Scout and President Obama, and of course, Hillary Clinton. Some are referring to his behavior as a display of massive child abuse. The youngsters cheered and booed on cue from the President at times and the President chose to interpret that as support from the kids and deny the obvious truth that they were a captive and malleable audience easily swayed by a propaganda speech.

Many former Scouts and parents of Scouts have objected to the Scouts being politicized and objected to the usual political misinformation and even lies told by the President. They claim Trump disrespected the values of the Scouts and his speech has shamed the Boy Scout organization.

Obama was a Boy Scout?

"Barack Obama was not a part of the Boy Scouts of America; rather he was a member of Gerakan Pramuka, the Indonesian Scout Association, and he reached the equivalent of Cub Scout."

cub, weblos, and boy.

Stopped attending when I entered High School

Boy Scouts of America?
Body Surface Area?
Birmingham Small Arms?

Nope...Just!
Bull Shit Abusers.

ahhh

For now. Still going with this. Till you prove otherwise.

Obama was a Boy Scout?

cub, weblos, and boy.

So, then here's a question.

Did Robert Baden-Powell found the Boy Scouts of America?

Or did he found the international Boy Scout movement?

The 40,000 Scouts at the Jamboree absolutely loved their Trumpenfuhrer speaking to them. They chanted "We Love You" and "USA" in such patriotic fashion, it was heartmoving!

TRUMP ON FIRE! 40,000 BOY SCOUTS CHEER PRESIDENT TRUMP AT JAMBOREE! (VIDEO)
WTF is wrong with you referring to an elected official as "furher"????

For once he is telling the truth. You can have a elected dictatorship in this chis country. Too many people put party above the country.

Obama was a Boy Scout?

cub, weblos, and boy.

So, then here's a question.

Did Robert Baden-Powell found the Boy Scouts of America?

Or did he found the international Boy Scout movement?

Boy Scout Association

Only a truly great Leader can command the adulation of the Youth.

Hitler was a "truly great leader," but that is completely separate from the fact that he was also the worlds most hated killer.

You must adore him since you were compelled to post a video of him.

Hell, that video was probably part of his private collection. He sits around all day and wanks it to videos of Hitler.

How disgusting is that?

You are the ones who want to use the Justice Department to go after Trump's political enemies. That is Hitler-esque.

and using th IRS to go after your political opponents ISNT?

You are using bad behavior to excuse bad behavior. No one was targeted for prosecution so using the DOJ to jail your political opponents is much worse.

only thing that matters is that at mere mention of mrobama name he was booed . add that to his legacy that the President is dismantling and its all good . ------------------------------ as a side comment , similar thinking about nrobama is also rampant in USA Military .

Forum List

Back