Trump Despicable Political Speech to Boy Scouts Slammed by Former Scouts and Parents

I was once a boys scout, and in my later scout years, I might have been interested in listen to an adult expert on pussy grabbing, myself.
Oh I'm sure you WOULD, standing right beside your HOMO scout butt buddy.

I was once a boys scout, and in my later scout years, I might have been interested in listen to an adult expert on pussy grabbing, myself.
Oh I'm sure you WOULD, standing right beside your HOMO scout butt buddy.
5046-1499909599-8f2d0f25d0ad314aedb5b94307af6d1e.jpg

Are you talking about Trump?

Trump’s ‘Embarrassing Spectacle’ At Boy Scout Jamboree Panned By Former Scouts
“We were taught never to make our service about politics.”
Why would a long standing staple of honor and dignity and service, ie the Boy Scouts invite a president, that has told more lies in just 6 months, than the 40 thousand youths combined will tell in their life times? A president that denies facts, that makes fun of women, the handicap, our country, our intel leadership and shits all over our constitutional values? And then cheer, as he denigrates Obama, who himself was a boy scout? How many black kids at that rally felt betrayed and lost?

Just another fuckin example of white people who think this maniac is okay and not insane....shame shame shame shame on the idiot that booked this bitch!!

They Invited Obama every year to show up and he turned them down every time. They will do the same with every president.
-------------------------------------------------------- yeah Yardog , that because mrobama was an 'indonesian scout' choom gang organizer out of Jakarta Indonesia .

Anyone that is on this board like you trying to deflect this political--hateful speech at the Boy Scout Jamboree-- back to Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton belong "locked up" in a mental institution.

This is disgusting. There are 4 and 5 year old kids, family members and people who dedicate their entire lives trying to produce honor, dignity, respect in the youth of this country--and this country elected a 71 year old child who has never exhibited an ounce of that. Yet you still voted for him.

You should be wearing bags over your heads right now, instead of defending this Ass Clown.
A scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.

There is not one trait there that Trump exhibits.

I'm not sure most of america exhibit those virtues.

This board certainly doesn't

Spend a few moments to ponder the flaw in your logic.

And for God sake, capitalize America.

The flaw in my logic was assuming you cared about honest discussion

Trump chose a captured audience to give a despicable speech to Boy Scouts attending a National Scouting event. No, the crowd Trump boasted about did not come to see him or hear his speech. It was an event held every four years by the Scouts and was scheduled long before the election.

Trump gave the young teens a radical rally type speech that included attacks on the media, former Boy Scout and President Obama, and of course, Hillary Clinton. Some are referring to his behavior as a display of massive child abuse. The youngsters cheered and booed on cue from the President at times and the President chose to interpret that as support from the kids and deny the obvious truth that they were a captive and malleable audience easily swayed by a propaganda speech.

Many former Scouts and parents of Scouts have objected to the Scouts being politicized and objected to the usual political misinformation and even lies told by the President. They claim Trump disrespected the values of the Scouts and his speech has shamed the Boy Scout organization.

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article163448813.html

Obama was a Boy Scout?

How many U.S. presidents were Boy Scouts?

"Barack Obama was not a part of the Boy Scouts of America; rather he was a member of Gerakan Pramuka, the Indonesian Scout Association, and he reached the equivalent of Cub Scout."

Is it proper to bring those kind of topics to a non-partisan group? Right word disgusting and despicable.
This kind of unacceptable behavior from Trump is becoming a norm to his supporters. Like a little kid always saying something dumb.

Take it up with a supporter

Donald Trump is a coarse braggart who represents nothing to do with scouting.
His political speech to impressionable boys, maligning his predecessor, was typical of him and his hatred of President Obama. He and his broken record claptrap had no business turning the jamboree into a swamp.

Impressionable? They hated Obama too.
I bet the black ones didn't.

But the white ones? If they are the children of Republicans, a party that's 90% white, then yea, probably. It's to be expected.

The boy scouts oath honors God and Country. This must have you fuming.

too me , it was a personal message to mrobama , his family and his supporters and i loved the booing of kids that mostly lived their entire short lives under mrobama .

obama never attended because the boy scout oath honors God and Country, not allah and country.

Trump’s ‘Embarrassing Spectacle’ At Boy Scout Jamboree Panned By Former Scouts
“We were taught never to make our service about politics.”
Why would a long standing staple of honor and dignity and service, ie the Boy Scouts invite a president, that has told more lies in just 6 months, than the 40 thousand youths combined will tell in their life times? A president that denies facts, that makes fun of women, the handicap, our country, our intel leadership and shits all over our constitutional values? And then cheer, as he denigrates Obama, who himself was a boy scout? How many black kids at that rally felt betrayed and lost?

Just another fuckin example of white people who think this maniac is okay and not insane....shame shame shame shame on the idiot that booked this bitch!!

Well.. there will be new badges to earn NOW, or just FFS BUY!

Trump-_Scouts.gif

...when Trump was at the primaries, my 9 year old told me, daddy why does he make faces like little kids.

Ahh nine year olds...cute in their ignorance of the real world. There is a reason they cant vote.

His political speech to impressionable boys, maligning his predecessor, was typical of him and his hatred of President Obama. He and his broken record claptrap had no business turning the jamboree into a swamp.

But the white ones? If they are the children of Republicans, a party that's 90% white, then yea, probably. It's to be expected.

First. There are no gods.
Second. The country is in the hands of a traitor. A puppet of Putin.

First. There are no gods.
Second. The country is in the hands of a traitor. A puppet of Putin.

A puppet of Putin.

:lmao:

Obama refused to address the Boy Scouts because Obama and the Dims hate the boy scouts. Why do you imagine they cheered when Trump ripped Obama a new one?

You're stupid.

President Obama Addresses 2010 Boy Scout Jamboree, Commends And Inspires Future Leaders

What a scumbag Obama was. He never once addressed the Boy Scouts did he? Ill bet they had fun watching the video though.
"Come on gather around boys...lean in and watch this video.."

How inspiring. And you are surprised they booed Obama when his name was mentioned?

Well? Can you explain this?

Boy Scouts of America, Well...BSA policies!
  • Unauthorized fundraising activities
  • Advocacy on social and political issues, including prohibited use of the BSA uniform and brand
  • Bullying, hazing, harassment, and unlawful discrimination of any kind.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA SCOUTER CODE OF CONDUCT

:banana:Seems very christian and godly. Can you confirm?

Trump chose a captured audience to give a despicable speech to Boy Scouts attending a National Scouting event. No, the crowd Trump boasted about did not come to see him or hear his speech. It was an event held every four years by the Scouts and was scheduled long before the election.

Trump gave the young teens a radical rally type speech that included attacks on the media, former Boy Scout and President Obama, and of course, Hillary Clinton. Some are referring to his behavior as a display of massive child abuse. The youngsters cheered and booed on cue from the President at times and the President chose to interpret that as support from the kids and deny the obvious truth that they were a captive and malleable audience easily swayed by a propaganda speech.

Many former Scouts and parents of Scouts have objected to the Scouts being politicized and objected to the usual political misinformation and even lies told by the President. They claim Trump disrespected the values of the Scouts and his speech has shamed the Boy Scout organization.

Obama was a Boy Scout?

"Barack Obama was not a part of the Boy Scouts of America; rather he was a member of Gerakan Pramuka, the Indonesian Scout Association, and he reached the equivalent of Cub Scout."

Seems your personal BSA is associated with too many others. Why is that?

The World Scout Bureau is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and has offices in six regional divisions:
European Region: Geneva, Switzerland; Brussels, Belgium and Belgrade, Serbia
Arab Region: Cairo, Egypt
Africa Region: Nairobi, Kenya; Cape Town, South Africa; and Dakar, Senegal
Asia-Pacific Region: Makati City, Philippines; Australia; Nepal[citation needed]; and Tokyo, Japan
Interamerican Region: Ciudad del Saber, Panama
Eurasian Region: Kiev, Ukraine
grey areas such as Laos and Cuba have no Scouting

Obama was a Boy Scout?

The link in the quoted post confirms Obama as a Boy Scout.

Actually, it doesn't.

But feel free to cut and paste your proof
Sure it does. The claim was not made that Obama was part of the Boy Scouts USA. You added that. The claim is that Obama was a Scout because he participated in a Scouting program recognized by international Scouting.
All one needs to do is click on the link.

Gee. Was he not before? Are you telling me the BSA lied?

Forum List

Back