Trump Despicable Political Speech to Boy Scouts Slammed by Former Scouts and Parents

Trump chose a captured audience to give a despicable speech to Boy Scouts attending a National Scouting event. No, the crowd Trump boasted about did not come to see him or hear his speech. It was an event held every four years by the Scouts and was scheduled long before the election.

Trump gave the young teens a radical rally type speech that included attacks on the media, former Boy Scout and President Obama, and of course, Hillary Clinton. Some are referring to his behavior as a display of massive child abuse. The youngsters cheered and booed on cue from the President at times and the President chose to interpret that as support from the kids and deny the obvious truth that they were a captive and malleable audience easily swayed by a propaganda speech.

Many former Scouts and parents of Scouts have objected to the Scouts being politicized and objected to the usual political misinformation and even lies told by the President. They claim Trump disrespected the values of the Scouts and his speech has shamed the Boy Scout organization.

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article163448813.html

Obama was a Boy Scout?

How many U.S. presidents were Boy Scouts?

"Barack Obama was not a part of the Boy Scouts of America; rather he was a member of Gerakan Pramuka, the Indonesian Scout Association, and he reached the equivalent of Cub Scout."

I'm going to just take a guess here, and say that you weren't a Boy Scout.

Scouts are scouts, no matter what country they come from.

cub, weblos, and boy.

Stopped attending when I entered High School

So, then here's a question.

Did Robert Baden-Powell found the Boy Scouts of America?

Or did he found the international Boy Scout movement?

Boy Scout Association
----------------------------------------------------------- boy scouts of 'allah' !!

Trump chose a captured audience to give a despicable speech to Boy Scouts attending a National Scouting event. No, the crowd Trump boasted about did not come to see him or hear his speech. It was an event held every four years by the Scouts and was scheduled long before the election.

Trump gave the young teens a radical rally type speech that included attacks on the media, former Boy Scout and President Obama, and of course, Hillary Clinton. Some are referring to his behavior as a display of massive child abuse. The youngsters cheered and booed on cue from the President at times and the President chose to interpret that as support from the kids and deny the obvious truth that they were a captive and malleable audience easily swayed by a propaganda speech.

Many former Scouts and parents of Scouts have objected to the Scouts being politicized and objected to the usual political misinformation and even lies told by the President. They claim Trump disrespected the values of the Scouts and his speech has shamed the Boy Scout organization.

The 40,000 Scouts at the Jamboree absolutely loved their Trumpenfuhrer speaking to them. They chanted "We Love You" and "USA" in such patriotic fashion, it was heartmoving!

TRUMP ON FIRE! 40,000 BOY SCOUTS CHEER PRESIDENT TRUMP AT JAMBOREE! (VIDEO)

I know Republicans get upset when liberals use children, Apparently it is okay when they do it. Presidents should be preaching unity and purpose despite political differences. They should not be using partisan speeches. The messages should be inspiring. Apparently Trump is not capable of that.

I despise both sides using kids to push their political agendas. I complained to the school district for pushing the passage of a bond to the kids and claiming people would lose jobs, schools would close and they wouldn't get an education if the school bond didn't pass. That is big time wrong. Kids shouldn't be brought into politics. Trump is wrong, Obama was wrong and it goes on and on. It needs to stop. No excuses, just needs to stop.

You are right on this point. What the adults are doing to this country on both sides are destroying this country and neither side can let the children be children. They are being told to hate this person and that person and this thing and that thing.

Obama refused to address the Boy Scouts because Obama and the Dims hate the boy scouts. Why do you imagine they cheered when Trump ripped Obama a new one?
President Obama Addresses 2010 Boy Scout Jamboree, Commends And Inspires Future Leaders
We all understand how you use weasel words in an attempt to confuse people. However, no one was confused.

Learn the difference between address, and attend.

Until then, I stand by calling you stupid.
You aren't "addressing" a group of people unless you are actually facing them. Making a video isn't addressing anyone.

its funny , when public school teachers were propandizing American youth 6 - 7 years ago that was ok with the lefties . How did it go , something like '' mmm , mmm , mmm , barrack hussein obama '' in some kind of brainwashing song led by public school teachers . That wouldv'e been these Boy Scouts at a younger age wouldn't it ?? ---------------- anyway , looks like these Boy Scout rejected that brainwashing as they reject mrobama as shown by their 'boos' for mrobama at the mere mention of his name . Point is the 'boos' of these Boy Scout shows that these boys are thoughtful .

Obama refused to address the Boy Scouts because Obama and the Dims hate the boy scouts. Why do you imagine they cheered when Trump ripped Obama a new one?
President Obama Addresses 2010 Boy Scout Jamboree, Commends And Inspires Future Leaders
We all understand how you use weasel words in an attempt to confuse people. However, no one was confused.

You aren't "addressing" a group of people unless you are actually facing them. Making a video isn't addressing anyone.

But really? Was this your guy?

I would say this was a...

oops-sign-picture-id459361269

MOMENT HERE!

Can someone confirm this?

My kids don't shower in public showers :).
I use my headphones when I watch the news...when Trump was at the primaries, my 9 year old told me, daddy why does he make faces like little kids.

If my son attended I would be made sure he leaves....trump is a bad example for our kids, and shame on them having him give a speech. He's a bully, narcissist and sexist....i wouldn't let him within a mile from my kids. Worst example to give to the upcoming generation.

My son was a member...he is 10 now, left last year and I'm glad now he did knowing that Trump will stain the organisation with his filth.
The guy says he won't do politics and what he does 1 minute later, get political......just wow!!!!....
Yeah, because a Democrat would never get political!

Who do you turds think you're fooling?

Nine presidents have addressed the boy scouts, this was the first time a president talked about his election.

So you think a good example for kids is a President who forces your daughter to shower alongside a tranny with a dick?
Your kids don't go to public school? Who are you trying to kid. Either admit that you are content to let your daughter shower with a tranny with a dick or admit Obama was not a good role model.

Reagan used to address pro-lifers from the White House. The reason was that a outdoor location would require major security measures that would be thrust on people who attended the march.

Only a truly great Leader can command the adulation of the Youth.

Hitler was a "truly great leader," but that is completely separate from the fact that he was also the worlds most hated killer.

You must adore him since you were compelled to post a video of him.

Hell, that video was probably part of his private collection. He sits around all day and wanks it to videos of Hitler.

How disgusting is that?

You are the ones who want to use the Justice Department to go after Trump's political enemies. That is Hitler-esque.

They are not merely Trump's enemies. They are enemies who are trying to destabilize the entire country. When you try to unseat a standing President who won in a fair election, you are an enemy of this country.

When you break windows and set fires on college campuses, violently assault innocent people, and deny guest speakers their first amendment rights, then you are an enemy of this country.

Trumps enemies are America's enemies.

The only ones that are enemies of this nation are you Trump supporters--and here is a prime example of that.

I am certain that most of you are Sean Hannity watchers. Sean Hannity has been promoting & defending Julian Assange, Wikileaks founder--who was just labeled by CIA chief Pompeo a hostile enemy intelligence source of this nation that often works with Russia, for recently releasing 1000's of classified CIA documents informing terrorists on the tactics used to catch them.

Julian Assange who has been hole'd up in the Ecuador Embassy for the last 4 years, avoiding extradition back to the U.S. for basically putting a target on every American soldiers back during G.W. Bush's term.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
CIA Director Pompeo calls WikiLeaks a 'hostile intelligence service'

This is what G.W. Bush did:
"This week, upon learning that Julian Assange had recently been invited to address the same summit, President Bush decided to cancel his appearance," Sherzer said. "The former president has no desire to share a forum with a man who has willfully and repeatedly done great harm to the interests of the United States."
George W. Bush cancels appearance over Julian Assange's presence

This is what Sean Hannity does:

Trump & his supporters love him.

Trump Mentioned WikiLeaks 164 Times In Final Month - Political Wire

Sara Palin even apologized to him
Sarah Palin apologizes to Julian Assange, thanks him for ‘exposing the truth’

conservative-media-cover-edit.png

Donald Trump broke the conservative media
The GOP That Failed

At some point you're going to have to ask yourselves if you're really Americans. Trump is a National Disgrace, he proved it again at the Boy Scout Jamboree. You have elected a 71 year old child that has no honor, no respect, no dignity, no humility, and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone was to himself and Russia.

Republicans have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn down the entire Republican party in 2018--2020 & beyond.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education on what that Emoluments clause in the constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump

Last edited:

Reagan used to address pro-lifers from the White House. The reason was that a outdoor location would require major security measures that would be thrust on people who attended the march.

Was there any good reason he didn't go the the BSA JAM?

Obama was a Boy Scout?

"Barack Obama was not a part of the Boy Scouts of America; rather he was a member of Gerakan Pramuka, the Indonesian Scout Association, and he reached the equivalent of Cub Scout."

thanks for the heads up

--LOL

"the equivalent of cub scout"

--LOL

Borowitz: Girl Scouts Obtain Restraining Order Against Trump
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an extraordinary rebuke of the President of the United States, the Girl Scouts of the U.S.A. have obtained a restraining order against Donald J. Trump.

The order, which the Girls Scouts were granted on Monday night, prevents Trump from coming within three hundred feet of any gathering of the Scouts’ organization.

Carol Foyler, a Girl Scouts spokesperson, said that while the G.S.U.S.A. sought the restraining order “out of an abundance of caution,” the girls themselves were “in no way, shape or form” afraid of President Trump.

“They’re prepared to deal with bobcats and bears,” she said. “They can handle a malignant narcissist.”

Trump wasted little time responding to the Girl Scouts’ action, lashing out at the organization in a blistering early-morning tweet storm.

“Failing Girl Scouts bad (or sick) guys,” Trump wrote. “Mints, cookies terrible. Sad!”

Girl Scouts Obtain Restraining Order Against Trump

Sometimes old douche; what you post is bloody hilarious!!!

Greg

Borowitz: Girl Scouts Obtain Restraining Order Against Trump
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an extraordinary rebuke of the President of the United States, the Girl Scouts of the U.S.A. have obtained a restraining order against Donald J. Trump.

The order, which the Girls Scouts were granted on Monday night, prevents Trump from coming within three hundred feet of any gathering of the Scouts’ organization.

Carol Foyler, a Girl Scouts spokesperson, said that while the G.S.U.S.A. sought the restraining order “out of an abundance of caution,” the girls themselves were “in no way, shape or form” afraid of President Trump.

“They’re prepared to deal with bobcats and bears,” she said. “They can handle a malignant narcissist.”

Trump wasted little time responding to the Girl Scouts’ action, lashing out at the organization in a blistering early-morning tweet storm.

“Failing Girl Scouts bad (or sick) guys,” Trump wrote. “Mints, cookies terrible. Sad!”

Girl Scouts Obtain Restraining Order Against Trump

Going on a ski trip to Europe??

borovets_696.png

I've been there in summer for hill walking. Evidently fantastic in winter.

Greg

"Trump Sullies Everything His Tiny Little Fingers Touch" Cartoon 'o the Day...

(Credit to The New Yorker)

Obama was a Boy Scout?

I'm going to just take a guess here, and say that you weren't a Boy Scout.

Scouts are scouts, no matter what country they come from.

cub, weblos, and boy.

Stopped attending when I entered High School

So, then here's a question.

Did Robert Baden-Powell found the Boy Scouts of America?

Or did he found the international Boy Scout movement?

He was a pom. Started in the UK.

Greg

Trump was floating a Trump Youth movement idea that Bannon and he came up with tailored after the Youth movement in Germany in the 1930s by Adolph.

obama never attended because the boy scout oath honors God and Country, not allah and country.

If the Boy Scouts was a Muslim outreach program that asshole Obama would have been there for sure. A team of wild horses couldn't have kept him away. He would have had the Jamboree at the White House grounds.

Donald Trump is a coarse braggart who represents nothing to do with scouting.
His political speech to impressionable boys, maligning his predecessor, was typical of him and his hatred of President Obama. He and his broken record claptrap had no business turning the jamboree into a swamp.

Impressionable? They hated Obama too.
The man left with a 62% approval rating.....Trump is at 36%...I rest my case bitch!!

Kinda like Hillary's reported chances to win the White House.

Forum List

Back