Trump DESTROYS Fake Vet Blumenthal

Unlike Trump, Blumenthal actually volunteered to serve in the military during Vietnam.

Unlike Trump, Blumenthal didn't do everything he could to avoid ANY military service during Vietnam.
and yet he didn't serve. D'OH

Unlike Donald Trump, Blumenthal served for 6 years.

He served in United States Marine Corps Reserve units in Washington, D.C. and Connecticut from 1970 to 1976.[11][12] He attained the rank of sergeant and received an honorable discharge at the end of his enlistment.[13]

That's fine. What you typed is true.

HOWEVER,

His quote was “We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam."

What SPECIFIC days did he serve in Vietnam?
.nteresting angle....it's OK to LIE about your service as long as you served in a greater capacity than the PRESIDENT.

So from 2009-2017, anyone who LIED that they fought in ANY WAR is PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED, because Obama never went to war? Right?

Nope- its not okay to lie about serving in Vietnam. I don't have a problem with him being called on.

But it takes a particular kind of Chutzpah by Donald Trump to call him on that when Donald Trump didn't serve at all- and at least Blumenthal served during the Vietnam war.

When Donald Trump said his avoiding STD's was his personal Vietnam

STERN: Now getting back to dating, and when you got to say to a woman, you gotta go to my personal doctor and I’m gonna have you checked out, is that a tough thing to say to a woman?

TRUMP: It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of.

STERN: Hey it’s your personal Vietnam isn’t it?

TRUMP: It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier!

So lying about serving IN VIETNAM is WRONG, but only certain people are allowed to call him on it?

Am I allowed to call RICHARD BLUMENTHAL out for being a liar? I didn't serve in the US military in any capacity.

You are allowed to do whatever you want- Trump is allowed to do whatever he wants

And I am allowed to point out the hypocrisy of President Trump- and his own 'personal Vietnam"

STERN: Now getting back to dating, and when you got to say to a woman, you gotta go to my personal doctor and I’m gonna have you checked out, is that a tough thing to say to a woman?

TRUMP: It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of.

So WHAT if he blatantly lied about serving in Vietnam? He fights the bad fight on behalf of the party. A little STOLEN VALOR is praised by the democrats, when it's done by a cowardly Soros Soldier! :thup:

So what if Trump blatantly lied about avoiding STD's being Trump's own Vietnam? What is a little lie when its done by a cowardly draft dodging Donald Trump?

It seems Richard isn't known for his truth-telling since he was exposed as a FAKE Viet Vet back in 2008....a tale he'd told for years. The truth was he took more deferments than Trump and later joined the Marine Reserve and was stationed in Washington state doing programs like Toys For Tots. :lol:

Further, it turns out Gorsuch wasn't referring to Trump's comment about the "so called judge" playing games with Executive power to control immigration. Blumenthal tried repeatedly to trap the judge in an attack on Trump but Gorsuch didn't bite.

0520-Blumenthal-Senate-Vietnam.jpg

Blumenthal should not only be ashamed of himself, but should resign his seat. Remember, do not believe ANYTHING coming from the MSM (including Fox on occasion)....it's pretty much all FAKE NEWS.

Trump hits Blumenthal for Gorsuch comment claims, Vietnam 'lie'

Unlike Trump, Blumenthal actually volunteered to serve in the military during Vietnam.

Unlike Trump, Blumenthal didn't do everything he could to avoid ANY military service during Vietnam.

He served in United States Marine Corps Reserve units in Washington, D.C. and Connecticut from 1970 to 1976.[11][12] He attained the rank of sergeant and received an honorable discharge at the end of his enlistment.[13]

HOWEVER,

His quote was “We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam."

.nteresting angle....it's OK to LIE about your service as long as you served in a greater capacity than the PRESIDENT.

So from 2009-2017, anyone who LIED that they fought in ANY WAR is PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED, because Obama never went to war? Right?

Nope- its not okay to lie about serving in Vietnam. I don't have a problem with him being called on.

But it takes a particular kind of Chutzpah by Donald Trump to call him on that when Donald Trump didn't serve at all- and at least Blumenthal served during the Vietnam war.

Hey lib! It is not about whether he served or not. It is about the well-documented fact that he claimed to have served in Vietnam but did not.

It would be like me saying that I served in Iraq as a Navy SEAL during the first Gulf War. The fact that I was a ship's engineer that did not deploy until after the hostilities had ended would make that a bald-faced lie.

HOWEVER,

Hey lib! It is not about whether he served or not. It is about the well-documented fact that he claimed to have served in Vietnam but did not..

Yes- he did lie about serving in Vietnam- but he served. And Trump did not.

You claimed that nothing I said was true- clearly you were lying about what i said- so that puts you on par with Blumenthal now- you are both liars.

It seems Richard isn't known for his truth-telling since he was exposed as a FAKE Viet Vet back in 2008....a tale he'd told for years. The truth was he took more deferments than Trump and later joined the Marine Reserve and was stationed in Washington state doing programs like Toys For Tots. :lol:

Further, it turns out Gorsuch wasn't referring to Trump's comment about the "so called judge" playing games with Executive power to control immigration. Blumenthal tried repeatedly to trap the judge in an attack on Trump but Gorsuch didn't bite.

0520-Blumenthal-Senate-Vietnam.jpg

Blumenthal should not only be ashamed of himself, but should resign his seat. Remember, do not believe ANYTHING coming from the MSM (including Fox on occasion)....it's pretty much all FAKE NEWS.

Trump hits Blumenthal for Gorsuch comment claims, Vietnam 'lie'

Yeah, except nothing you posted was true.
Except it is true
  • Trump avoided all military service during Vietnam
  • Blumenthal volunteered and served for 6 years during the Vietnam war.
  • Trump did everything he could to avoid serving in the military- taking 5 deferments
  • Blumenthal took deferments- and joined the military.
So we have a President- who very specifically avoided serving in the military- lecturing a veteran who did serve- about honesty.

Really? 6 years, huh? I guess you need a history lesson, since South Vietnam was abandoned by the US in 1973.

Forum List

Back