Trump Calls Democratic Senator ‘Phony Vietnam Con Artist’ After Comments On Russia Probe

Democrats don't shame easily...because their base of support are shameless ass wipes.

You defend a man that called POWs scum.

The mere idea you voted for that asshole tells me everything I need to know about what you think of the military.

Go fuck yourself & this pretend outrage.

Republicans love the military so much that they didn't give a shit that their buddy Bush sent thousands to their death in a war based on lies.

So really, dude. Go fuck yourself.

- I did not vote for the guy protesting against them while he dodged Vietnam and The National Guard

- I did not vote for the guy who lawyered down on the troops to make sure their vote would be disqualified on a technicality.

You are the one with outrage issues. That said, I will not take your advice. I simply pointed out facts and you responded in vitriol devoid of any logic.
You stupid fuck. We did not protest against soldiers, we protested against the fucking war. You are one dumb ignorant ass. As for the Guard, no one could get in because all the spots were taken by rich kids.

As for your ignorant lie about Obama suppressing military votes, if you had a fucking brain, you would know absentee ballots, both military & civilian, are handled by the States.

You really don't know shit.

Again, you're a lying sack of shit. Human debris like you spit on soldiers returning from Vietnam and called them "baby killers."

It was Algore who disqualified the votes of the military with some cheap ass lawyers trick. He used lawyers in the state of Florida to make sure their votes didn't count. He's a bigger scumbag than you are.

You mean when the Republican in charge of the absentee ballots in one county had two republicans sit in her office & correct errors on Republican absentee ballots. This caused the absentee ballots to be trashed in the first place.

Your fucking worthless POS Soldier killing Party got caught cheating & caused them to be trashed.

Like all snowflakes, you're a lying sack of shit. Here are the facts of the matter:

The main battlegound was Duval County, home to more military families than any other county in Florida. Duval had more absentee ballots from overseas than any other county – 618 of 3,500 cast statewide. Five Gore lawyers showed up at the elections office at 9 a.m. Friday to disqualify as many of those ballots as possible.

Tom Bishop, one of the Republican lawyers, was incensed as he watched the Democrats, armed with the smoking-gun memo, blatantly go about disqualify large numbers of military ballots.

“They had their little cheat sheet they were using, and they objected on every single possible ground they could, no matter how spurious,” Bishop told Sammon. “It was so bad that there was rolling of the eyes by even some of the Democrats there who were watching their lawyers work.”

Before Nov. 17, the Duval supervisor of elections compared signatures on ballot envelopes against signature cards on file. He could find only two absentee ballots that could not be included because the signatures did not match.

“But now the Democrats insisted that they be allowed to compare all signatures, one by one. For seven tedious hours, they bitterly argued that signatures on more than 100 envelopes did not precisely match the signature cards – although some envelopes had been signed by sailors on rolling seas in hostile situations,” Sammon wrote.

“You could clearly tell it was the same person´s signature, but they would object because it didn´t have a certain curlicue or didn´t have a certain twist or it was smaller,” Bishop told him.

The Democrat lawyers sought to disqualify military ballots that had no overseas postmark on the grounds that some voters might have marked their ballots a day or two after the election and then mailed them in.

This is the biggest crock of shit yet.

"sailors on rolling seas" Really.

Maybe someone sighed it while driving across a RR track?

The idea that the election was decided by a state whose Governor was one candidate's brother is too much. A State where one county official was caught manipulating absentee ballots.

Too bad your hero Bush won. If Gore would have won, there might no have been a 9-11 as Gore would have read the Hart Rudman report instead of throwing it in the trash, 4400 soldiers killed in Iraq would be alive today, the fight against Global Warming would be far far ahead of where it is now, no Bush recession, We would very likely e nearly debt free as predicted in 2000 by the CBO.

But hey, you assholes use soldiers as pawns ion your political lies all the time. Too bad you don't support rhem when it counts.

The mere idea you voted for that asshole tells me everything I need to know about what you think of the military.

Republicans love the military so much that they didn't give a shit that their buddy Bush sent thousands to their death in a war based on lies.

- I did not vote for the guy protesting against them while he dodged Vietnam and The National Guard

- I did not vote for the guy who lawyered down on the troops to make sure their vote would be disqualified on a technicality.

You are the one with outrage issues. That said, I will not take your advice. I simply pointed out facts and you responded in vitriol devoid of any logic.
You stupid fuck. We did not protest against soldiers, we protested against the fucking war. You are one dumb ignorant ass. As for the Guard, no one could get in because all the spots were taken by rich kids.

As for your ignorant lie about Obama suppressing military votes, if you had a fucking brain, you would know absentee ballots, both military & civilian, are handled by the States.

Again, you're a lying sack of shit. Human debris like you spit on soldiers returning from Vietnam and called them "baby killers."

It was Algore who disqualified the votes of the military with some cheap ass lawyers trick. He used lawyers in the state of Florida to make sure their votes didn't count. He's a bigger scumbag than you are.

You mean when the Republican in charge of the absentee ballots in one county had two republicans sit in her office & correct errors on Republican absentee ballots. This caused the absentee ballots to be trashed in the first place.

Your fucking worthless POS Soldier killing Party got caught cheating & caused them to be trashed.

Like all snowflakes, you're a lying sack of shit. Here are the facts of the matter:

The main battlegound was Duval County, home to more military families than any other county in Florida. Duval had more absentee ballots from overseas than any other county – 618 of 3,500 cast statewide. Five Gore lawyers showed up at the elections office at 9 a.m. Friday to disqualify as many of those ballots as possible.

Tom Bishop, one of the Republican lawyers, was incensed as he watched the Democrats, armed with the smoking-gun memo, blatantly go about disqualify large numbers of military ballots.

“They had their little cheat sheet they were using, and they objected on every single possible ground they could, no matter how spurious,” Bishop told Sammon. “It was so bad that there was rolling of the eyes by even some of the Democrats there who were watching their lawyers work.”

Before Nov. 17, the Duval supervisor of elections compared signatures on ballot envelopes against signature cards on file. He could find only two absentee ballots that could not be included because the signatures did not match.

“But now the Democrats insisted that they be allowed to compare all signatures, one by one. For seven tedious hours, they bitterly argued that signatures on more than 100 envelopes did not precisely match the signature cards – although some envelopes had been signed by sailors on rolling seas in hostile situations,” Sammon wrote.

“You could clearly tell it was the same person´s signature, but they would object because it didn´t have a certain curlicue or didn´t have a certain twist or it was smaller,” Bishop told him.

The Democrat lawyers sought to disqualify military ballots that had no overseas postmark on the grounds that some voters might have marked their ballots a day or two after the election and then mailed them in.
Oh and hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Breitbart!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The idea that the election was decided by a state whose Governor was one candidate's brother is too much. A State where one county official was caught manipulating absentee ballots.

Too bad your hero Bush won. If Gore would have won, there might no have been a 9-11 as Gore would have read the Hart Rudman report instead of throwing it in the trash, 4400 soldiers killed in Iraq would be alive today, the fight against Global Warming would be far far ahead of where it is now, no Bush recession, We would very likely e nearly debt free as predicted in 2000 by the CBO.

But hey, you assholes use soldiers as pawns ion your political lies all the time. Too bad you don't support rhem when it counts.

Your fantasies about what might have happened are entertaining, if not enlightening. If Gore had been in charge, he would have pleaded with the terrorists to stop killing Americans. He would have taken no concrete action. That's what Dims do nowadays. "The fight against global warming" means he would have been taxing us all to death and bankrupting us with energy bills that are triple what they currently are. We would also have had just as much debt.

Breitbart!!

Typical snowflake: attack the source rather than address the content. I lived in Florida at the time and I recall how that douche bag Algore had his lawyers invalidating every military vote they could.

TRUMPS A FUCKING LIAR.
No, sorry. Trump pointed out Blumenthal's 'Stolen Valor' claim, and you are pissed Trump is actually right. Suck it up, buttercup. :p

Notice how when Democrats lie about something for which there is an objective answer it's a misspeak when they get caught.

"It's taken out of context" is also one of their favorite weasels, and the media always let's them get away with it.
face it, the media is not independent.

All of you Liberals circling the wagons around Dickie Blumenthal to asail Donald Trump are only proving what US already knew....you are anti-Military, anti-troop. The Majority of the Military voted for Trump. Al Gore and his cadre knew this in 2000 when their first order of business was to disqualify the Military vote in Florida.

Clinton got out of Vietnam AND the National Guard. I did not say Obamacare suppressed the Military Vote. It was Gore in 2000.... the first thing he did was deploy lawyers to Florida to make sure the Florida absentee troop ballots were disqualified on the minute technicality. You can scream and name call all you want but I defy you to grow a pair and justify that to one or more troops impacted by the Gore lawyer brigade.

Finally, as for protesting against the Vietnam War and not the troops, who were the pussies spitting on returing troops and calling them "baby killer"?
Those absentee ballots were discarded originally because a Republican official had other Republicans going through & correcting all the errors on Republican absentee ballots.

How did Clinton get out of the Guard? The Guard was full.

The Guard was full? When in God's name as a military branch turned away personnel because they had too many people? Please site a valid third party source. What lies between your ears is getting tiresome. Back it up or back off.

Clinton got out of Vietnam AND the National Guard. I did not say Obamacare suppressed the Military Vote. It was Gore in 2000.... the first thing he did was deploy lawyers to Florida to make sure the Florida absentee troop ballots were disqualified on the minute technicality. You can scream and name call all you want but I defy you to grow a pair and justify that to one or more troops impacted by the Gore lawyer brigade.

Finally, as for protesting against the Vietnam War and not the troops, who were the pussies spitting on returing troops and calling them "baby killer"?
Those absentee ballots were discarded originally because a Republican official had other Republicans going through & correcting all the errors on Republican absentee ballots.

How did Clinton get out of the Guard? The Guard was full.

The Guard was full? When in God's name as a military branch turned away personnel because they had too many people? Please site a valid third party source. What lies between your ears is getting tiresome. Back it up or back off.

During the draft days of the Vietnam War.

Ask any poster here who was of draft age during that time. Getting in the Guard meant you were likely not going to Vietnam. Bush needed daddy's pull to get in.

Breitbart!!

Typical snowflake: attack the source rather than address the content. I lived in Florida at the time and I recall how that douche bag Algore had his lawyers invalidating every military vote they could.
Still using the military as pawns for your lying./ My God, have you no shame.

They were questioning all absentee ballots.

Republicans were caught cheating in one county by opening them & correcting any mistakes.

Your fantasies about what might have happened are entertaining, if not enlightening. If Gore had been in charge, he would have pleaded with the terrorists to stop killing Americans. He would have taken no concrete action. That's what Dims do nowadays. "The fight against global warming" means he would have been taxing us all to death and bankrupting us with energy bills that are triple what they currently are. We would also have had just as much debt.

We would not have had the tax cuts. WE would have had a surplus, paying down the debt. Gore ran on that. Bush didn't - he wanted to give it back meaning no surplus & no balanced budget. Greedy stupid fuck you voted for that. Now you cry about the debt.

As for global warming, there would have been b o tripling of electric bills. You are once again lying. There were cap & trade policies that would have reduced our emission without causing significant rising in electric costs. Pull you head out of Trump's ass & get better informed.

You know nothing that is real.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! There are times when I really love Trump's tweets. He really knows how to skewer a big wind bag.

President Trump is on vacation, but that hasn’t stopped him from watching early morning cable TV and tweeting angrily in response.

On Monday, President Trump went after Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal, who was on CNN earlier in the morning to discuss the ongoing investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

Blumenthal also expressed concern that the Trump administration has “weaponized” investigations into leaks of classified information. On Friday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that the agency will be aggressively investigating leaks to the media.

Blumenthal’s remarks touched off a trio of tweets from Trump, who began his vacation at his Bedminster, N.J. golf resort on Friday.

In 2010, The New York Times reported that Blumenthal falsely claimed that he served in the Vietnam War. In fact, Blumenthal served in the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve between 1970 and 1976, but he was stationed in the U.S. and never went to Vietnam. He had received five deferments between 1965 and 1970.

Blumenthal said after the Times revelation that he “misspoke” about being in Vietnam.

Trump himself received four student deferments and one medical deferment, preventing him from being drafted. But unlike Blumenthal, Trump has never claimed to have served in Vietnam.

Trump has gone after Blumenthal about his Vietnam statements in the past.

In February, after Blumenthal pledged to block Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch, Trump criticized CNN anchor Chris Cuomo for not asking Blumenthal about his Vietnam record.
Only one of those guys was ever in the military.

Breitbart!!

Still using the military as pawns for your lying./ My God, have you no shame.

What does that even mean? It's just a lame attempt to imply I'm attacking the military, which I obviously wasn't.

They were questioning all absentee ballots.

Republicans were caught cheating in one county by opening them & correcting any mistakes.

They were paying special attention to military ballots. The same people who said that every regular ballot should be counted even if the a hole wasn't punched are the ones who attempted to throw out any military ballot that wasn't absolutely perfect.

Gore is a douche bag who took a great big shit on our service people.

"

We would not have had the tax cuts. WE would have had a surplus, paying down the debt. Gore ran on that. Bush didn't - he wanted to give it back meaning no surplus & no balanced budget. Greedy stupid fuck you voted for that. Now you cry about the debt.

As for global warming, there would have been b o tripling of electric bills. You are once again lying. There were cap & trade policies that would have reduced our emission without causing significant rising in electric costs. Pull you head out of Trump's ass & get better informed.

The deficit increased under Bush mostly because the tech bubble collapsed and we had a recession because of 9/11. So, no, we wouldn't have had a surplus.

Germany has been following exactly the same fucked up energy policies that you endorse and utility bills there are three times what America pays. The empirical evidence says your claim is bullshit. Furthermore, cap and trade does nothing to reduce the price of your "green energy" boondoggles.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! There are times when I really love Trump's tweets. He really knows how to skewer a big wind bag.

President Trump is on vacation, but that hasn’t stopped him from watching early morning cable TV and tweeting angrily in response.

On Monday, President Trump went after Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal, who was on CNN earlier in the morning to discuss the ongoing investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

Blumenthal also expressed concern that the Trump administration has “weaponized” investigations into leaks of classified information. On Friday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that the agency will be aggressively investigating leaks to the media.

Blumenthal’s remarks touched off a trio of tweets from Trump, who began his vacation at his Bedminster, N.J. golf resort on Friday.

In 2010, The New York Times reported that Blumenthal falsely claimed that he served in the Vietnam War. In fact, Blumenthal served in the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve between 1970 and 1976, but he was stationed in the U.S. and never went to Vietnam. He had received five deferments between 1965 and 1970.

Blumenthal said after the Times revelation that he “misspoke” about being in Vietnam.

Trump himself received four student deferments and one medical deferment, preventing him from being drafted. But unlike Blumenthal, Trump has never claimed to have served in Vietnam.

In February, after Blumenthal pledged to block Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch, Trump criticized CNN anchor Chris Cuomo for not asking Blumenthal about his Vietnam record.
Only one lied about serving in Vietnam.

and?

The deficit increased under Bush mostly because the tech bubble collapsed and we had a recession because of 9/11. So, no, we wouldn't have had a surplus.

Germany has been following exactly the same fucked up energy policies that you endorse and utility bills there are three times what America pays. The empirical evidence says your claim is bullshit. Furthermore, cap and trade does nothing to reduce the price of your "green energy" boondoggles.
Tech bubble was a little bump. Gore might have prevented 9-11.

No, look up the cap & trade programs. Get educated, Get informed. Be a new person!

Only one lied about serving in Vietnam.
Only one called POWs trash.

Tech bubble was a little bump. Gore might have prevented 9-11.

No, look up the cap & trade programs. Get educated, Get informed. Be a new person!
Gore couldn't do anything cause he didn't win. you can play with unicorns all day for all I care, but the fact is that is a fantasy land. say hi to the fairies.

Forum List

Back