Trump Calls Democratic Senator ‘Phony Vietnam Con Artist’ After Comments On Russia Probe

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! There are times when I really love Trump's tweets. He really knows how to skewer a big wind bag.

President Trump is on vacation, but that hasn’t stopped him from watching early morning cable TV and tweeting angrily in response.

On Monday, President Trump went after Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal, who was on CNN earlier in the morning to discuss the ongoing investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

Blumenthal also expressed concern that the Trump administration has “weaponized” investigations into leaks of classified information. On Friday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that the agency will be aggressively investigating leaks to the media.

Blumenthal’s remarks touched off a trio of tweets from Trump, who began his vacation at his Bedminster, N.J. golf resort on Friday.

In 2010, The New York Times reported that Blumenthal falsely claimed that he served in the Vietnam War. In fact, Blumenthal served in the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve between 1970 and 1976, but he was stationed in the U.S. and never went to Vietnam. He had received five deferments between 1965 and 1970.

Blumenthal said after the Times revelation that he “misspoke” about being in Vietnam.

Trump himself received four student deferments and one medical deferment, preventing him from being drafted. But unlike Blumenthal, Trump has never claimed to have served in Vietnam.

Trump has gone after Blumenthal about his Vietnam statements in the past.

In February, after Blumenthal pledged to block Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch, Trump criticized CNN anchor Chris Cuomo for not asking Blumenthal about his Vietnam record.
Gawd, a ten year old story coming from a guy with heel spur deferments who criticized McCain for being captured.
He should keep his fat mouth shut

Bwuhahahaha.....

Snowflakes are yelping like a scalded dog over Trump calling Blumenthal what he is - a 'Phony Viet Nam Con Artist'

Richard Blumenthal Apologizes for Exaggerating Military Service

Trump has never claimed to have been in service and / or exaggerated military service as Blumenthal did, so the attacks on Trump about his lack of military service is yet more sour grapes over a Trump 'victory'.

"...in multiple instances he misleadingly suggested he served on the battlefield during the Vietnam War. While Blumenthal served six years in the Marine Corps Reserves, he received at least five deferments to keep him out of Vietnam."

There isn't much difference between Trump and Blumenthal except Blumenthal went through training as a Marine. He still got out of combat then LIED ABOUT IT for personal benefit. At least Trump hasn't lied about his not being in the Viet Nam War.
Great, don the con got deferments but never said he was in Vietnam.
Feel a lot better now.
I think his heel bone spur hurt his golf game though

Bwuhahahaha.....

Snowflakes are yelping like a scalded dog over Trump calling Blumenthal what he is - a 'Phony Viet Nam Con Artist'

Richard Blumenthal Apologizes for Exaggerating Military Service

Trump has never claimed to have been in service and / or exaggerated military service as Blumenthal did, so the attacks on Trump about his lack of military service is yet more sour grapes over a Trump 'victory'.

"...in multiple instances he misleadingly suggested he served on the battlefield during the Vietnam War. While Blumenthal served six years in the Marine Corps Reserves, he received at least five deferments to keep him out of Vietnam."

There isn't much difference between Trump and Blumenthal except Blumenthal went through training as a Marine. He still got out of combat then LIED ABOUT IT for personal benefit. At least Trump hasn't lied about his not being in the Viet Nam War.

I thought snowflakes were white high school don the con whiners.
You do know Trump is the word for fart in the uk??
No??
Well named

The government pays for accommodations and space at Mar-a-Lago. It is owned by Trump. Until recently the government was renting space at Trump Tower in NY. In addition, if you are a lobbyist and you know Trump goes there frequently and meets with guests, you will buy a accommodation or a membership.

They rented an apartment owned by someone other than Trump at Trump tower, they're now in a small trailer on the street. As far as Mar a Lago goes I don't think they are renting any quarters there, if they are, it's limited to normal government per diem rates which in most cases is below market. Also what lobbyist do is irrelevant to this discussion.

the apartment in trump tower was owned and controlled by Donald and his businesses.

he wanted to rip the taxpayers off for even more money so sent his protective forces into a trailer by the building when the secret service wouldn't pay more.

this is why presidents aren't supposed to run businesses
NO law says a President can't run a business, and many of them have. This is why we have actual laws rather then the whining and pleading of snowflakes who hate the President.
When was the last time a sitting President ran a business?

What difference does the make? The point is that it's been done, and no one tried to impeach any president who has done it.

see: emoluments clause....

or does a moron like you not understand what that is?

and tell us, oh trump freak, who are the Donald's businesses in bed with? oh right.. . you freaks don't know.

and THAT is what mueller will tell us.

your orange sociopath is either an insane incompetent or a Russian asset.

They rented an apartment owned by someone other than Trump at Trump tower, they're now in a small trailer on the street. As far as Mar a Lago goes I don't think they are renting any quarters there, if they are, it's limited to normal government per diem rates which in most cases is below market. Also what lobbyist do is irrelevant to this discussion.

the apartment in trump tower was owned and controlled by Donald and his businesses.

he wanted to rip the taxpayers off for even more money so sent his protective forces into a trailer by the building when the secret service wouldn't pay more.

NO law says a President can't run a business, and many of them have. This is why we have actual laws rather then the whining and pleading of snowflakes who hate the President.

What difference does the make? The point is that it's been done, and no one tried to impeach any president who has done it.

and tell us, oh trump freak, who are the Donald's businesses in bed with? oh right.. . you freaks don't know.

An emolument is a gift. A normal business transaction isn't a give. If you weren't such an imbecile you would know that.

logo.jpg

Who said it did? This thread is about a Dim hypocrite.

So you admit that it's nothing more than an ad hominem attack both by you and Trump, and serves no other purpose.
he tweeted a fact. so?
No the orange asshole lied. Where did Blumenthal tell stories about him being in a battle?
Blumenthal’s Words Differ From His History - NYTimes.com
"We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam,” Mr. Blumenthal said to the group gathered in Norwalk in March 2008. “And you exemplify it. Whatever we think about the war, whatever we call it — Afghanistan or Iraq — we owe our military men and women unconditional support.”

There was one problem: Mr. Blumenthal, a Democrat now running for the United States Senate, never served in Vietnam. He obtained at least five military deferments from 1965 to 1970 and took repeated steps that enabled him to avoid going to war, according to records."
You're a tad confused, Where's the part about some battle?

TRump , the draft dodging, McCain trashing asshole said he bragged about being in battles.

Where is that?
You're quibbling about trivia because you know you lost on the major point: blumenthal avoided serving in Vietnam and then lied about it. He played soldier once a month.

Last edited:

So you don't know? Did you lie?

The list has been posted in this forum before, idiot. I don't feel the need to humiliate you further.

Jill, you are the female version of McCarthy...despite having no evidence you see Russians everywhere. :p

The only 'RED' Trump is associated with is the RED on Hillary's rear end from his spanking that ass last election and the RED in snowflake faces from embarrassment after they predicted a 'landslide victory' for Hillary, only to watch her become a 2-time loser on election night.

Bwuhahahaha....

Last edited:

Jill, you are the female version of McCarthy...despite having no evidence you see Russians everywhere. :p

The only 'RED' Trump is associated with is the RED on Hillary's rear end from his spanking that ass last election and the RED in snowflake faces from embarrassment after they predicted a 'landslide victory' for Hillary, only to watch her become a 2-time loser election night.

Bwuhahahaha....
I wish you hadn't mentioned Hillary's rear end. That's an image I don't want in my head.

The list has been posted in this forum before, idiot. I don't feel the need to humiliate you further.
Do it. The Presidenta than ran businesses while in office.

As I said, I don't feel the need to humiliate you further. It's painful to watch the stupid shit you post.

The only 'RED' Trump is associated with is the RED on Hillary's rear end from his spanking that ass last election and the RED in snowflake faces from embarrassment after they predicted a 'landslide victory' for Hillary, only to watch her become a 2-time loser on election night.

Bwuhahahaha....

you';re na delusional paid shill who doesn't know what mccarthyism or how close you trump loons are to that.

I love projection. its what Donald and his minions do best.

love to Vlad.

ciao

there is no list of modern presidents, you blithering idiot.

As I said, I don't feel the need to humiliate you further. It's painful to watch the stupid shit you post.

you've never humiliated anyone but yourself.

but thanks for letting us know you're incapable of substantiating your most blatant lies.

schmuck.

"Modern presidents?" When did "modern" become a criteria? Did it suddenly become against the law to own a business at some point?

Obviously, you're unbelievably stupid.

"Modern presidents?" When did "modern" become a criteria? Did it suddenly become against the law to own a business at some point?

if that makes you feel better about being a lowlife ignorant uneducated troll, have at it.

btw, I said modern because I couldn't be bothered to go back and google whether John Adams had a brewery or something. but you're making an assertion. go prove what presidents had businesses, moron.

lying loon.

if that makes you feel better about being a lowlife ignorant uneducated troll, have at it.

btw, I said modern because I couldn't be bothered to go back and google whether John Adams had a brewery or something. but you're making an assertion. go prove what presidents had businesses, moron.

lying loon.
Jimmy Carter had a peanut farm, you stupid dingbat.

...and back to the thread topic...

Again, Blumenthal took a shot at the President...and got his ass handed to him by Trump pointing out that Blumenthal claimed 'False Valor', lied about heing a COMBAT veteran for political benefit.

Now Blumenthal is trying to spin the story into him being a 'victim' in this whole thing.

Blumenthal just needs to STFU and mind his own business...or at least not talk about someone if he can't handle the blowback.

The trouble is that Trump ducked out of military service. He has no ability to criticize anyone's service record. You are a Trump cultist and if anyone disagrees with Trump you attack them but excuse Trump when he does the same thing. Trump is the King of Con Men and you are living proof of it.

The problem is you are defending a liberal elitist who LIED about his service and accomplishments in Vietnam. How fucking pathetic is that? Trash Trump all you want but it won't change the opinion among Vietnam Veterans. You say that Trump ducked out of Military Service. Here are some facts for you: Bill Clinton did the same goddamn thing. He ducked out of the draft, the National Guard, AND went to London and Moscow to protest against the troops that did not dodge the draft. When did Trump dodge the National Guard? When did Trump go to London and Moscow and protest against the troops that did go to Vietnam?

All of you Liberals circling the wagons around Dickie Blumenthal to asail Donald Trump are only proving what US already knew....you are anti-Military, anti-troop. The Majority of the Military voted for Trump. Al Gore and his cadre knew this in 2000 when their first order of business was to disqualify the Military vote in Florida.

Forum List

Back