Trump DESTROYS Fake Vet Blumenthal

It seems Richard isn't known for his truth-telling since he was exposed as a FAKE Viet Vet back in 2008....a tale he'd told for years. The truth was he took more deferments than Trump and later joined the Marine Reserve and was stationed in Washington state doing programs like Toys For Tots. :lol:

Further, it turns out Gorsuch wasn't referring to Trump's comment about the "so called judge" playing games with Executive power to control immigration. Blumenthal tried repeatedly to trap the judge in an attack on Trump but Gorsuch didn't bite.

0520-Blumenthal-Senate-Vietnam.jpg

Blumenthal should not only be ashamed of himself, but should resign his seat. Remember, do not believe ANYTHING coming from the MSM (including Fox on occasion)....it's pretty much all FAKE NEWS.

Trump hits Blumenthal for Gorsuch comment claims, Vietnam 'lie'

Unlike Trump, Blumenthal actually volunteered to serve in the military during Vietnam.

Unlike Trump, Blumenthal didn't do everything he could to avoid ANY military service during Vietnam.
and yet he didn't serve. D'OH

Unlike Donald Trump, Blumenthal served for 6 years.

He served in United States Marine Corps Reserve units in Washington, D.C. and Connecticut from 1970 to 1976.[11][12] He attained the rank of sergeant and received an honorable discharge at the end of his enlistment.[13]
he never went to vietnam. so what?

Unlike Trump, Blumenthal actually volunteered to serve in the military during Vietnam.

Unlike Trump, Blumenthal didn't do everything he could to avoid ANY military service during Vietnam.

WRONG...Blumenthal did everything he could to avoid Vietnam.....5 deferments and joined the Marine Reserves....that was like joining the Coast Guard.

You mean like joining the Air National Guard- like Bush did?

Donald Trump had 5 deferments also- 4 for college and 1 for bad feet- and he avoided any military service at all- let alone the Marines.

Both Blumenthal and Trump gamed the system to avoid going to Vietnam- the difference is that Blumenthal actually joined the military during Vietnam- - unlike President Trump.

Not surprising that you right wing nut jobs are attacking not only a veteran- but the Marine Corp Reserves and the Coast Guard also.

It seems Richard isn't known for his truth-telling since he was exposed as a FAKE Viet Vet back in 2008....a tale he'd told for years. The truth was he took more deferments than Trump and later joined the Marine Reserve and was stationed in Washington state doing programs like Toys For Tots. :lol:

Further, it turns out Gorsuch wasn't referring to Trump's comment about the "so called judge" playing games with Executive power to control immigration. Blumenthal tried repeatedly to trap the judge in an attack on Trump but Gorsuch didn't bite.

Blumenthal should not only be ashamed of himself, but should resign his seat. Remember, do not believe ANYTHING coming from the MSM (including Fox on occasion)....it's pretty much all FAKE NEWS.

He served in United States Marine Corps Reserve units in Washington, D.C. and Connecticut from 1970 to 1976.[11][12] He attained the rank of sergeant and received an honorable discharge at the end of his enlistment.[13]

Unlike Trump, Blumenthal didn't do everything he could to avoid ANY military service during Vietnam.[/QUOTE]
and yet he didn't serve. D'OH[/QUOTE]

He served in United States Marine Corps Reserve units in Washington, D.C. and Connecticut from 1970 to 1976.[11][12] He attained the rank of sergeant and received an honorable discharge at the end of his enlistment.[13

and yet he didn't serve. D'OH[/QUOTE]

He served in United States Marine Corps Reserve units in Washington, D.C. and Connecticut from 1970 to 1976.[11][12] He attained the rank of sergeant and received an honorable discharge at the end of his enlistment.[13[/QUOTE]

Wow. Virtually EVERYTHING you claim here has been proven a lie. The only thing that is true is he was a Reserve Marine and worked the incredibly dangerous Toys for Tots campaign. I wonder if he got a campaign medal for that?:eusa_think:

AP story from yesterday already proven FAKE NEWS several times over.....

Someone is lying here.

It's either ...

A) President* Trump

or

B) Richard Blumenthal and Kelly Ayotte and Ben Sasse and Ron Bonjean

For however long he remains in office, you are going to be chasing your tail trying to cover for a pathological liar.

Good luck with that.

Stolen Valor Richard Blumenthal wouldn't lie, would he? :eek:

That's fine. What you typed is true.

HOWEVER,

His quote was “We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam."

What SPECIFIC days did he serve in Vietnam?
Interesting angle....it's OK to LIE about your service as long as you served in a greater capacity than the PRESIDENT.

So from 2009-2017, anyone who LIED that they fought in ANY WAR is PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED, because Obama never went to war? Right?

He served in United States Marine Corps Reserve units in Washington, D.C. and Connecticut from 1970 to 1976.[11][12] He attained the rank of sergeant and received an honorable discharge at the end of his enlistment.[13[/QUOTE]

Wow. Virtually EVERYTHING you claim here has been proven a lie. The only thing that is true is he was a Reserve Marine and worked the incredibly dangerous Toys for Tots campaign. I wonder if he got a campaign medal for that?:eusa_think:[/QUOTE]

Feel free to point out a single lie of mine.

Blumenthal was volunteered for the Marine Reserves- which is as honorable as volunteering for the Air National Guard like Bush did.

Trump's Vietnam was avoiding STD's

STERN: Now getting back to dating, and when you got to say to a woman, you gotta go to my personal doctor and I’m gonna have you checked out, is that a tough thing to say to a woman?

TRUMP: It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of.

STERN: Hey it’s your personal Vietnam isn’t it?

TRUMP: It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier!

HOWEVER,

His quote was “We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam."

.nteresting angle....it's OK to LIE about your service as long as you served in a greater capacity than the PRESIDENT.

So from 2009-2017, anyone who LIED that they fought in ANY WAR is PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED, because Obama never went to war? Right?

Nope- its not okay to lie about serving in Vietnam. I don't have a problem with him being called on.

But it takes a particular kind of Chutzpah by Donald Trump to call him on that when Donald Trump didn't serve at all- and at least Blumenthal served during the Vietnam war.

When Donald Trump said his avoiding STD's was his personal Vietnam

STERN: Now getting back to dating, and when you got to say to a woman, you gotta go to my personal doctor and I’m gonna have you checked out, is that a tough thing to say to a woman?

TRUMP: It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of.

Christ, I had no idea that from 2009-2017, I could have just LIED about going to war, and I would have been perfectly justified because Obama never served in the military in any capacity.

I probably could have grabbed a lot of pussy if I had lied and said I was a war hero. DAMMITT!

Well, since Trump never served, I guess it's still fine to lie about military service.....

I am a veteran of the Cola Wars....it was a confusing and scary time. I almost didn't make it out of the "CLEAR CRAZE".

When Trump accuses someone else of lying that is the joke of the day.
Lol, that is hilarious coming from a wack job libtard like yourself.

Goresuchs comments were not for public reference and no one knows the context; was he referring to attacks on the judiciary in general or about Trumps comments specifically?

And of course all the GOP wobblies jumping on the Attack Trump Train are the same losers who back stabbed him during the primaries and the general.

Not impressed.

Look, Richard Blumenthal is part of the Soros Army, valiantly fighting to end the United States Constitution once and for all, and usher in a brave new age of Totalitarianism and misery.

So WHAT if he blatantly lied about serving in Vietnam? He fights the bad fight on behalf of the party. A little STOLEN VALOR is praised by the democrats, when it's done by a cowardly Soros Soldier! :thup:

HOWEVER,

.nteresting angle....it's OK to LIE about your service as long as you served in a greater capacity than the PRESIDENT.

Nope- its not okay to lie about serving in Vietnam. I don't have a problem with him being called on.

But it takes a particular kind of Chutzpah by Donald Trump to call him on that when Donald Trump didn't serve at all- and at least Blumenthal served during the Vietnam war.

When Donald Trump said his avoiding STD's was his personal Vietnam

So lying about serving IN VIETNAM is WRONG, but only certain people are allowed to call him on it?

Am I allowed to call RICHARD BLUMENTHAL out for being a liar? I didn't serve in the US military in any capacity.

Last edited:
So lying about serving IN VIETNAM is WRONG, but only certain people are allowed to call him on it?

Am I allowed to call RICHARD BLUMENTHAL out for being a liar? I didn't serve in the US military in any capacity.

Are you a Soldier in Soros Army (i.e. a democrat?) If not the left thinks you should be silenced and censored in all ways.

Are you a Soldier in Soros Army (i.e. a democrat?) If not the left thinks you should be silenced and censored in all ways.

I am not a member of the Soros Army because I haven't been lobotomized.

Yeah, except nothing you posted was true.

Yeah, except nothing you posted was true.
Except it is true
  • Trump avoided all military service during Vietnam
  • Blumenthal volunteered and served for 6 years during the Vietnam war.
  • Trump did everything he could to avoid serving in the military- taking 5 deferments
  • Blumenthal took deferments- and joined the military.
So we have a President- who very specifically avoided serving in the military- lecturing a veteran who did serve- about honesty.

Forum List

Back