Trump DESTROYS Fake Vet Blumenthal

Apology? I said I was wrong because Viet Nam was the exception to the rule.

Where is your admittance about the reserves normally serving a large role in active duty combat? Where is your admittance that I was correct about the medal?

So where is my apology?

You mean the draft dodger insulted the vet?

No one thinks the orange sociopath "destroyed" anyone you braindead twit. Well except for uneducated trumpster internet trolls.

No Jilly....they both took 4 or 5 deferments....in Trump's case they were 2S for being in school. Blumenthal insulted himself by lying about his service record and joining the Marine Reserves was a further evasion knowing he'd never see the RVN. As to our educations, how about we match our resumes....you can go first since I'm a gentleman.

WRONG. Trump originally got deferments for school but then got them for having bone spurs on his foot.

You mean the draft dodger insulted the vet?

No one thinks the orange sociopath "destroyed" anyone you braindead twit. Well except for uneducated trumpster internet trolls.

No Jilly....they both took 4 or 5 deferments....in Trump's case they were 2S for being in school. Blumenthal insulted himself by lying about his service record and joining the Marine Reserves was a further evasion knowing he'd never see the RVN. As to our educations, how about we match our resumes....you can go first since I'm a gentleman.

WRONG. Trump originally got deferments for school but then got them for having bone spurs on his foot.

Exactly.

Apology? I said I was wrong because Viet Nam was the exception to the rule.

Where is your admittance about the reserves normally serving a large role in active duty combat? Where is your admittance that I was correct about the medal?

So where is my apology?

I'll give you an apology saying that the reserves didn't play a large active duty role in Viet Nam as soon as you apologize to me for saying I don't know ANYTHING about the military and that the reserves do play a major role in active duty besides Viet Nam and about the Defense Services Medal.

"According to a statement from the Trump campaign, the 1-Y classification stemmed from Trump’s having bone spurs in both heels:

While attending the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Wharton School of Finance, Mr. Trump received a minor medical deferment for bone spurs on both heels of his feet. The medical deferment was expected to be short-term and he was therefore entered in the military draft lottery, where he received an extremely high number, 356 out of 365."

Donald Trump's Draft Deferments - Snopes.com | The definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation.

I stopped halfway through the thread title: "Rump Destroys"...
--- he does a lotta that, don't he?

Innit interesting that the verb is always negative. "Destroys".... "humiliates".... "bans" .... "denounces"....

btw what the fuck does military service have to do with vetting a SCOTUS judge?
lacks integrity.

"According to a statement from the Trump campaign, the 1-Y classification stemmed from Trump’s having bone spurs in both heels:

While attending the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Wharton School of Finance, Mr. Trump received a minor medical deferment for bone spurs on both heels of his feet. The medical deferment was expected to be short-term and he was therefore entered in the military draft lottery, where he received an extremely high number, 356 out of 365."

Donald Trump's Draft Deferments - Snopes.com | The definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation.
and?

So you're saying Trump didn't get medical deferments for a bone spur on his foot?....

I'm saying I don't give a shit what he got 4Fed for......is that ever going to sink it, pup?

You were WRONG. You pointed out where I was wrong and I double checked and admitted it. You wanted me to apologize for it... yet you won't apologize because of out of everything I said in my statement, everything else was true.

Then you are wrong... you ask me if I want to challenge you again, and I show you straight from his campaign's mouth he got a medical deferment on top of his college deferments. So where's my apology? Huh? Huh? Are you to little of a man not to admit YOU were wrong?

So you're saying Trump didn't get medical deferments for a bone spur on his foot?....

I'm saying I don't give a shit what he got 4Fed for......is that ever going to sink in, pup?

you don't care because you're an insane bigoted misogynist trumpster who is perfectly find with a sociopath/fascist running the country as long as you can spew your hate

It seems Richard isn't known for his truth-telling since he was exposed as a FAKE Viet Vet back in 2008....a tale he'd told for years. The truth was he took more deferments than Trump and later joined the Marine Reserve and was stationed in Washington state doing programs like Toys For Tots. :lol:

Further, it turns out Gorsuch wasn't referring to Trump's comment about the "so called judge" playing games with Executive power to control immigration. Blumenthal tried repeatedly to trap the judge in an attack on Trump but Gorsuch didn't bite.

0520-Blumenthal-Senate-Vietnam.jpg

Blumenthal should not only be ashamed of himself, but should resign his seat. Remember, do not believe ANYTHING coming from the MSM (including Fox on occasion)....it's pretty much all FAKE NEWS.

Trump hits Blumenthal for Gorsuch comment claims, Vietnam 'lie'

Unlike Trump, Blumenthal actually volunteered to serve in the military during Vietnam.

Unlike Trump, Blumenthal didn't do everything he could to avoid ANY military service during Vietnam.

you don't care because you're an insane bigoted misogynist trumpster who is perfectly find with a sociopath/fascist running the country as long as you can spew your hate

So where's your transcripts, Jilly....you were supposed to show me how smart you are.
impatient.gif

It seems Richard isn't known for his truth-telling since he was exposed as a FAKE Viet Vet back in 2008....a tale he'd told for years. The truth was he took more deferments than Trump and later joined the Marine Reserve and was stationed in Washington state doing programs like Toys For Tots. :lol:

Further, it turns out Gorsuch wasn't referring to Trump's comment about the "so called judge" playing games with Executive power to control immigration. Blumenthal tried repeatedly to trap the judge in an attack on Trump but Gorsuch didn't bite.

0520-Blumenthal-Senate-Vietnam.jpg

Blumenthal should not only be ashamed of himself, but should resign his seat. Remember, do not believe ANYTHING coming from the MSM (including Fox on occasion)....it's pretty much all FAKE NEWS.

Trump hits Blumenthal for Gorsuch comment claims, Vietnam 'lie'

Unlike Trump, Blumenthal actually volunteered to serve in the military during Vietnam.

Unlike Trump, Blumenthal didn't do everything he could to avoid ANY military service during Vietnam.
and yet he didn't serve. D'OH

Innit interesting that the verb is always negative. "Destroys".... "humiliates".... "bans" .... "denounces"....

Huffer, you're insanely stupid, due to your long history of drug and inhalant abuse.

Still, turning to a person who engaged in STOLEN VALOR and lied about to service in Vietnam to comment on the integrity of a SCOTUS nominee is something that even one with your limited IQ would be expected to have an issue with...

Huffer, you're insanely stupid, due to your long history of drug and inhalant abuse.

Still, turning to a person who engaged in STOLEN VALOR and lied about to service in Vietnam to comment on the integrity of a SCOTUS nominee is something that even one with your limited IQ would be expected to have an issue with...
unless one has no integrity. which these clowns don't.

WRONG...Blumenthal did everything he could to avoid Vietnam.....5 deferments and joined the Marine Reserves....that was like joining the Coast Guard.

Forum List

Back