Trump DESTROYS Fake Vet Blumenthal

When Trump accuses someone else of lying that is the joke of the day.

You're OK with Blumenthal faking his service?

You know, Blumenthal had spoken about the service he performed hundreds of times before he misstated his history.

He deserves to take a hit for misrepresenting the facts, but when you put that up next to Trump, who every time he opens his mouth releases a fire hose torrent of unadulterated bullshit, ...

... well, you come up just a little short, Sparky.

For folks that do not live in the Northeast, the scumbag democrats are voted in because of assorted racial/social groups that vote as a block. Do no blame normal folks! The CT senators and congressmen are a fucking embarrassment to most folks in CT.

Gee, Blumenthal handily won re-election after his Vietnam lie was exposed.

So much for "destroyed". Methinks the OP tard is living in The Land of Wishful Thinking.

"If I say it hard enough, it becomes true!"

And Trump calling someone out for being a liar is fucking HILARIOUS!

A spokesman for Gorsuch has confirmed the judge said Trump's madness over the Muslim ban was "disheartening" and "demoralizing".

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and Tom Horn should know this if he is what he says he is. The Viet Nam war was still ongoing at the time Blumenthal entered and was a part of the Marine Reserves. ALL military personnel, even those that go through boot camp at the time of war and are in the reserves but do not see combat action, get the National Defense Medal. In fact everyone since 2001 until today still gets one for the war on terrorism. Now, unless Blumenthal said he was on the front lines in Viet Nam, it was not a lie to say that he was in the military during Viet Nam.

Also, As Tom should know, just because someone goes into the reserves doesn't mean they don't get called to active duty... especially in war time. A lot of the time, it is the reserves that do get called first, especially depending on what the MOS is.

Go learn how to read, Boinkles. The question was directed to the OP, who ran away. Go rescue some other internet maiden; this one didn't work out. :itsok:

I "ran away"? So what was the question and this time try not to slur your words. :eusa_snooty:

A spokesman for Gorsuch has confirmed the judge said Trump's madness over the Muslim ban was "disheartening" and "demoralizing".

That's a lie which has been proven to be a lie several times in this thread and others.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and Tom Horn should know this if he is what he says he is. The Viet Nam war was still ongoing at the time Blumenthal entered and was a part of the Marine Reserves. ALL military personnel, even those that go through boot camp at the time of war and are in the reserves but do not see combat action, get the National Defense Medal. In fact everyone since 2001 until today still gets one for the war on terrorism. Now, unless Blumenthal said he was on the front lines in Viet Nam, it was not a lie to say that he was in the military during Viet Nam.

Also, As Tom should know, just because someone goes into the reserves doesn't mean they don't get called to active duty... especially in war time. A lot of the time, it is the reserves that do get called first, especially depending on what the MOS is.

Don't pretend you know anything about the US military or the Vietnam war.....you've proven over and over again on this board you do not.

BLUMENTHAL SAYS:

"“We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam,”

Yes, yes we have.
We have learned that you served ZERO days in Vietnam.
We have learned that you lied about SERVING "IN COUNTRY" for political gain.
We have learned that once again, SNOWFLAKES value optics over truth.
Blumenthal received several draft deferments during the Vietnam War before enlisting. He served in United States Marine Corps Reserve units in Washington, D.C. and Connecticut from 1970 to 1976. He attained the rank of sergeant and received an honorable discharge at the end of his enlistment. There was considerable controversy when it was later reported that Blumenthal lied about his Vietnam service while speaking to a group in March 2008 in Norwalk,CT.

Hmmmm....DON'T SNOWFLAKES ALWAYS SAY THAT DRAFT DODGING IS BAD? (unless the person in question believes that having a vagina instead of a penis is somehow a QUALIFICATION as POTUS, then the draft dodging and lying about being IN THE VIETNAM WAR are perfectly acceptable)

Gee, Blumenthal handily won re-election after his Vietnam lie was exposed.

So much for "destroyed". Methinks the OP tard is living in The Land of Wishful Thinking.

"If I say it hard enough, it becomes true!"

And Trump calling someone out for being a liar is fucking HILARIOUS!

Of course he got elected in Connecticut......like Bernie Sanders in Vermont. I have no idea what's wrong with the people there....radiation exposure, lead in the drinking water, acid-flashbacks from the 60's? :dunno:

Don't pretend you know anything about the US military or the Vietnam war.....you've proven over and over again on this board you do not.

Please tell me where I'm wrong. Dare you.

Please tell me where I'm wrong. Dare you.

You "dare" me? :lol: Maybe you can link me to any USMC Reserve unit being called to active duty and sent to Vietnam after 1970 or earlier. Go fetch.

Yep, I can say I was wrong about that in a certain regard Viet Nam was an exception to the rule. But that is just it, it is an exception to the rule when it comes to reserve units being used in active military zones.

"But the Vietnam War changed military policy toward use of the reserves. First, the manpower supply available in the baby-boom generation for conscription was deemed ample for the war effort. Second, Presidents Kennedy and Johnson wanted to communicate to the American people their intent to limit U.S. involvement in Vietnam. Thus, the reserves were not mobilized during the Vietnam War except as symbolic responses to the Pueblo incident and the Tet offensive in 1968."

U.S. Military's Reliance on the Reserves

This is an older article but it does talk about how almost 40% of the military personnel involved in Operation Iraqi freedom were reserves.

The part about the medal is true. I'm not wrong about that.

Yep, I can say I was wrong about that in a certain regard Viet Nam was an exception to the rule. But that is just it, it is an exception to the rule when it comes to reserve units being used in active military zones.

"But the Vietnam War changed military policy toward use of the reserves. First, the manpower supply available in the baby-boom generation for conscription was deemed ample for the war effort. Second, Presidents Kennedy and Johnson wanted to communicate to the American people their intent to limit U.S. involvement in Vietnam. Thus, the reserves were not mobilized during the Vietnam War except as symbolic responses to the Pueblo incident and the Tet offensive in 1968."

This is an older article but it does talk about how almost 40% of the military personnel involved in Operation Iraqi freedom were reserves.

So where is the apology you owe me?

It seems Richard isn't known for his truth-telling since he was exposed as a FAKE Viet Vet back in 2008....a tale he'd told for years. The truth was he took more deferments than Trump and later joined the Marine Reserve and was stationed in Washington state doing programs like Toys For Tots. :lol:

Further, it turns out Gorsuch wasn't referring to Trump's comment about the "so called judge" playing games with Executive power to control immigration. Blumenthal tried repeatedly to trap the judge in an attack on Trump but Gorsuch didn't bite.

0520-Blumenthal-Senate-Vietnam.jpg

Blumenthal should not only be ashamed of himself, but should resign his seat. Remember, do not believe ANYTHING coming from the MSM (including Fox on occasion)....it's pretty much all FAKE NEWS.

Trump hits Blumenthal for Gorsuch comment claims, Vietnam 'lie'

You mean the draft dodger insulted the vet?

No one thinks the orange sociopath "destroyed" anyone you braindead twit. Well except for uneducated trumpster internet trolls.

You mean the draft dodger insulted the vet?

No one thinks the orange sociopath "destroyed" anyone you braindead twit. Well except for uneducated trumpster internet trolls.

No Jilly....they both took 4 or 5 deferments....in Trump's case they were 2S for being in school. Blumenthal insulted himself by lying about his service record and joining the Marine Reserves was a further evasion knowing he'd never see the RVN. As to our educations, how about we match our resumes....you can go first since I'm a gentleman.

So where is the apology you owe me?

Apology? I said I was wrong because Viet Nam was the exception to the rule.

Where is your admittance about the reserves normally serving a large role in active duty combat? Where is your admittance that I was correct about the medal?

Forum List

Back