Trump did his job protecting the US from COVID-19. Look at the numbers not the bullshit

Do you agree that Trump stoppinjg flights from China kept the US infection rate as low as possible?

• Yes

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Otherwise explain why the US has 15x fewer infections than the EU

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
Don't know if there was a case in America before Trump took action.
Two things about that. One. The outbreak in China was the warning of what was to come that provided a window of opportunity to take action. Trump did essentially nothing but downplay the risk to the country and in so doing wasted valuable time not doing things like making sure we ramped up production of test kits. Two. Suck it. Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After 'Millions' Were Infected?
Regurgitating accusations about Obama does not change the evidence of Trump's failures one little bit.
The travel ban was nothing? You’re a fat idiot who is politicizing a pandemic. Eat less and exercise more.

So every 20-years or so these guys have a pandemic to analyze and resolve??
Why is the US is doing 15x better than the EU? How many pandemic teams do they have?
Because the EU is testing more of its residents than the US.
corona-virus-tests-8-countries.jpg

Chart Shows How Far Behind The US Is Falling When It Comes to Coronavirus Testing

"As of Sunday, 1,707 Americans had been tested for the novel coronavirus, according to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention.

"South Korea, by contrast, has tested more than 189,000 people.

"The two countries announced their first coronavirus cases on the same day."

This. I've already pointed this out to the poster but they insist that testing numbers have nothing to do with things and that we (United States) are doing a fine, wonderful, beautiful, bigly job compared to other countries...even though our testings are a miniscule fraction of what other countries have done.

Why is the US is doing 15x better than the EU? How many pandemic teams do they have?

Chart Shows How Far Behind The US Is Falling When It Comes to Coronavirus Testing

"As of Sunday, 1,707 Americans had been tested for the novel coronavirus, according to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention.

Georgie!!! You’re old? You scared? Israel has the vaccine but since you’re a Jew hating asshole you don’t get the benefit of it.

Two things about that. One. The outbreak in China was the warning of what was to come that provided a window of opportunity to take action. Trump did essentially nothing but downplay the risk to the country and in so doing wasted valuable time not doing things like making sure we ramped up production of test kits. Two. Suck it. Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After 'Millions' Were Infected?
Regurgitating accusations about Obama does not change the evidence of Trump's failures one little bit.
He stopped travel from China, then you loons called him racist.

Hell, I've even been called "racist" for saying "Chinese Wuhan Virus" on here.

:laughing0301:

By whom? That’s so stupid.

I think it was IM2.

Show me proof that anyone that was prescribed a test didn't have one. You can't.
Here's a picture of the line of cars of people waiting, most futilely, to be tested in Denver. The local news interviewed one woman who had gone to be tested twice and has given up.

Why Most of Us Can’t Get Tested for Coronavirus
More than a week after Gov. Gavin Newsom declared a state of emergency in response to the global COVID-19 outbreak, California health officials still have no idea how many residents may have been exposed to the coronavirus due to a lack of usable test kits.
Why Most of Us Can’t Get Tested for Coronavirus

For you to continue to lie about the availability of testing when the information about it is readily accessible tells me you are stricken with Trump Denial Syndrome.

Maybe CA needs to step up and stop whining? Most states are doing tests in hospitals and private labs. So why isn't CA? Too stupid?
Thermo Fisher to produce millions of coronavirus diagnostic tests - STAT

New Coronavirus Test 10 Times Faster Is FDA Approved

You can say ole berg called it racist. He is one of the biggest talking point posters on here. He cannot think for himself.

By not testing anybody ?

There is way more testing capacity than samples. So what's your point? Soon there will be "drive thru" testing capability.
View attachment 312549
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

So what's your point? As of a few days ago 9500 had only been tested in U.S. while SK had over 200,000.

Almost all of the 200,000 SK tests came back negative. That's my point. In the US who needs to be tested are being tested.
The US is ramping up testing capacity:

New Coronavirus Test 10 Times Faster Is FDA Approved
Thermo Fisher to produce millions of coronavirus diagnostic tests - STAT

It was certainly very prudent for Trump to take early action to prevent more people infected with the Chinese SARS-2 virus from traveling to America.

If Obama would have taken similar bold leadership action to mitigate the Mexican flu pandemic, thousands of American lives would have been saved.

But everyone worshiped his ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you add the number of infections for the EU countries and compare that to the US, the EU has about 15x more infections than the US for similar populations. That is because Trump stopped the flights from China as soon as he learned about the potential pandemic. Trump did his job. Now the healthcare professionals in government need to do theirs.
Coronavirus Update (Live): 157,643 Cases and 5,845 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer
View attachment 312541

It helped keep the infection rates low.

Kept the infection rates "as low as possible"? Not sure.

It was a good move by the blob.

You are praising him, [emoji54]?!

I think it was IM2.

Who?

This. I've already pointed this out to the poster but they insist that testing numbers have nothing to do with things and that we (United States) are doing a fine, wonderful, beautiful, bigly job compared to other countries...e
Trump's supporters are slow to recognize the negative effects of electing an illiterate, ignorant, narcissistic bigot to the office of POTUS.

Trump struggles to explain why he disbanded his global health team

"One of Donald Trump's most important missteps in dealing with the coronavirus outbreak happened before anyone had even heard of COVID-19.

"In fact, the president's first error came back in 2018.

"It was two years ago when Trump ordered the shutdown of the White House National Security Council's entire global health security unit.

"NBC News had a good report on this recently, noting that the president's decision 'to downsize the White House national security staff -- and eliminate jobs addressing global pandemics -- is likely to hamper the U.S. government's response to the coronavirus.'"

When Trump was asked if he had made a mistake by eliminating those positions, this was his response:

"'I just think this is something, Peter, that you can never really think is going to happen. You know, who -- I've heard all about, 'This could be...' -- you know, 'This could be a big deal,' from before it happened. You know, this -- something like this could happen.... Who would have thought? Look, how long ago is it? Six, seven, eight weeks ago -- who would have thought we would even be having the subject? ... You never really know when something like this is going to strike and what it's going to be.'"

Trump definitely did our country a big favor with his flight bans, no question. But my big concern is, I'm going to Vegas in 3 weeks. Should I be expected to see thousands of degenerate gambling Chinamen there? I want to know there are some controls in place. I hope we don't have a swarm of infected Chinamen there going by names like Ned and Bob.

Georgie!!! You’re old? You scared? Israel has the vaccine but since you’re a Jew hating asshole you don’t get the benefit of it.
Will the heroic Jews of Israel use their vaccine to acquire beach-front property in Gaza, Golda?
3493874760.jpg

Israeli security officials dread having to handle a Gaza coronavirus outbreak

Trump might be fucking useless but he is probably a step up from Boris Johnson. Small comfort I know.

Actually, while Boris is a buffoon. Boris didn't get a chance to wreak the epidemic services in UK like Trump did in US.

Th UK is also lucky that one of the top test kid providers in in Northern Ireland and they have performed 30k+ tests...

Boris decisions have been disastrous, watching Cheltenham and the big Soccer game crowds was like disgraceful....

Arlene Foster in Northern Ireland refused to close the Schools in Northern Ireland while the Republic has them all closed and is concentrating to get control of this...

Forum List

Back