trump Did Not Hesitate to Call BLM Terrorists ...But He Has With White Supremacists

Sure anyone who holds an American flag while wearing a MAGA hat is a white supremacist to the media.

Homeland Security completed this report months ago.. Funny how this information is withheld while trump runs his mouth about a far lesser threat.

Delayed Homeland Security Report Warns of ‘Lethal’ White Supremacy

An annual assessment that a whistle-blower said was withheld for months did not hold back on the threat from violent extremists and tagged Russia as the primary source of disinformation.

The Department of Homeland Security warned on Tuesday that violent white supremacy was the “most persistent and lethal threat in the homeland” in an annual assessment that a former intelligence chief had accused the agency of withholding in deference to President Trump.

The report also warns that extremist groups could be inspired to attack because of restrictions to limit the spread of the coronavirus.

“We also remain particularly concerned about the impacts from Covid-19, where anti-government and anti-authority violent extremists could be motivated to conduct attacks in response to perceived infringement of liberties and government overreach,” the report said.

BLM is Marxist whose founders conjure up spirits on the backs of other dead black people. They are sick and they are also responsible for the violence, murder, assault that's happening in the riots. These are sick depraved people. This is who you bow down to.

"There are two ugly sides of the race issue, and neither has a mirror. Or balls".
No mac, there isn't. And only those with no balls try making both sides the same.
There ya go. I'm glad you're here.

You and the Trumpsters can go at it now, and I'll watch my point being made for me. Again.
Your point was not made mac. Because you have created a false equivalence. Strident opposition to racism is not the same as strident support for it. One side(anti racists) is justified in their anger, the other side(racists) created the problem and has not only maintained it, they want to increase it.

I would add that the anti racist people aren't violent.

The racists are violent.

Homeland Security completed this report months ago.. Funny how this information is withheld while trump runs his mouth about a far lesser threat.

An annual assessment that a whistle-blower said was withheld for months did not hold back on the threat from violent extremists and tagged Russia as the primary source of disinformation.

The Department of Homeland Security warned on Tuesday that violent white supremacy was the “most persistent and lethal threat in the homeland” in an annual assessment that a former intelligence chief had accused the agency of withholding in deference to President Trump.

The report also warns that extremist groups could be inspired to attack because of restrictions to limit the spread of the coronavirus.

“We also remain particularly concerned about the impacts from Covid-19, where anti-government and anti-authority violent extremists could be motivated to conduct attacks in response to perceived infringement of liberties and government overreach,” the report said.

He asked who are the white supremacists who are they give us some names? Proud boys is run by a black man

Proud Boys are not White Supremists. They are extreme right wing Militants. And there really isn't any difference. They were created in 2016 to be Rumps Black Shirts and have been operating that way ever since. They should be labeled Domestic Terrorists as much as White Nationalists.
Extreme? Domestic terrorist?? Do you have some examples
I think one more should do it. The Leader claims it's just a bunch of guys that meet once a month and drink beer. Yah, right.

Do you understand the Democrats are doing what these two guys did every day in Portland and I’m not getting arrested so you’re basically bragging that there is no equal justice under the law. Lol This is not gonna work out for you

So it's just the Blacks. Funny, when I see the newsclips, I see more white faces doing the looting and rioting than black faces.

you should come to my neighborhood and watch the LOCAL NEWS

Your neighborhood does not represent all of black America. There are low crime black suburbs and some of them probably exist where you live.

BLM is Marxist whose founders conjure up spirits on the backs of other dead black people. They are sick and they are also responsible for the violence, murder, assault that's happening in the riots. These are sick depraved people. This is who you bow down to.
Another lie.

He asked who are the white supremacists who are they give us some names? Proud boys is run by a black man

Proud Boys are not White Supremists. They are extreme right wing Militants. And there really isn't any difference. They were created in 2016 to be Rumps Black Shirts and have been operating that way ever since. They should be labeled Domestic Terrorists as much as White Nationalists.
Extreme? Domestic terrorist?? Do you have some examples
I think one more should do it. The Leader claims it's just a bunch of guys that meet once a month and drink beer. Yah, right.

Do you understand the Democrats are doing what these two guys did every day in Portland and I’m not getting arrested so you’re basically bragging that there is no equal justice under the law. Lol This is not gonna work out for you

So it's just the Blacks. Funny, when I see the newsclips, I see more white faces doing the looting and rioting than black faces.

you should come to my neighborhood and watch the LOCAL NEWS

Your neighborhood does not represent all of black America. There are low crime black suburbs and some of them probably exist where you live.

your response is idiotic and actually a libel At no point did I suggest that there are NO low crime black
suburbs. I am sure that there are many black suburban areas that do not support the stink and filth
of BLM In fact I am sure that there are many blacks in my neighborhood who do not support the filth and
stench of BLM---in fact, I know there are. However---right around the corner---the pre BLM thugs have been shooting each other for decades and the same area is now, an epicenter of "the movement" and fully
supported by pandering governmental slugs and various and sundry clueless jerks

A shooting death at a "peaceful protest" - allegedly the work of an NBC security guard - is no longer surprising but buried in the article was this:

"...One event, called "BLM-Antifa Soup Drive," was hosted by the Denver Communists."

Yeah ... that's not really a big surprise either.

Why would anyone think a race is superior or inferior to another race? Don't people have anything better to do?

Racists are people who are so insecure and so lacking in self esteem, that they have to feel that others are inferior to them, in order for them to feel good about themselves. They are the very definition of "losers". Anyone who acts like they're all that and a bag of peanuts and you're dirt under their heels, suffers from huge inferiority complexes.

And yes, Donald Trump, I'm talking about you.

Why would anyone think a race is superior or inferior to another race? Don't people have anything better to do?

Racists are people who are so insecure and so lacking in self esteem, that they have to feel that others are inferior to them, in order for them to feel good about themselves. They are the very definition of "losers". Anyone who acts like they're all that and a bag of peanuts and you're dirt under their heels, suffers from huge inferiority complexes.

And yes, Donald Trump, I'm talking about you.
All cries of racial oppression only come from towns run by democrats

Another lie.

No, it's true. I feel sorry for you and others who are so deceived.

Forum List

Back