Trump did NOTHING to plan for distribution and administering of vaccine...so it's a mess everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sort of funny but TRUE what people are going through in Florida....and pretty much everywhere.

(LOL----I LOVE the graphic...tells the tale of the SCREWED UP way Trump runs things)

waiting-1024x624.jpg
More than 14 million people got vaccinated under President Trump. Remember back in April of last year every Dem was claiming a vaccine wouldn’t be possible by the end of the year. How do you explain that?
President Trump not only accomplished this incredible feat, he also provided New York and New Jersey every resource that was asked for and more. Most of that was squandered.

This is sort of funny but TRUE what people are going through in Florida....and pretty much everywhere.

(LOL----I LOVE the graphic...tells the tale of the SCREWED UP way Trump runs things)

waiting-1024x624.jpg
More than 14 million people got vaccinated under President Trump. Remember back in April of last year every Dem was claiming a vaccine wouldn’t be possible by the end of the year. How do you explain that?

From late October to mid-January only 14M in a country of 330M people.
I'd say that sucks for the strongest most powerful country in the world, azzhat.

waiting-1024x624.jpg

This conspiracy theory has been debunked repeatedly. Only the dumbest of the dumb are still circulating this conspiracy theory. Congratulations.

waiting-1024x624.jpg

I'd say that sucks for the strongest most powerful country in the world, azzhat.
Only 9.8 million US citizens have the virus.

waiting-1024x624.jpg
He was too busy hiding in his room, tweeting out his emotional grievances like a teenaged girl.

waiting-1024x624.jpg
TDS is strong in this one.

Trump is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths.
That hardly falls into your stupid fucking TDS category, buttface.
Gee, you have a very extensive vocabulary for someone who is less intelligent than asphalt.

1. Dr. Fauci told Trump it would take at least (18) months to develop a vaccine, and that would be a medical miracle, then another 6-months to a year to build the manufacturing capacity for the vaccine.

2. The Trump admin expedited the vaccine development, and pre-funded the manufacturing capacity, so it only took 9-months instead of 24-30 months, a medical miracle. You're welcome.

3. The result of the new vaccines is that the infection rate is dropping off a cliff before the inept Biden admin can fuck it up. You're welcome again.

waiting-1024x624.jpg
TDS is strong in this one.
Off topic. Trump proved he had no desire to run a country that was having a pandemic it totally ruined his chances to brag about being number one on Facebook.
Yeah.
He just provided enough ventillators for every hospital in the country and even abroad.
He delivered military ships in just a few days notice.
He made sure all the frontline doctors got the equipment that they needed.
He devised the Public-Private Partnership which allowed a better, more cogent approach.
He gave us the Trump Shot in under a year, when Biden suggested 5 years.
He mandated the military with the authority to distribute the vaccine, so they were trigger ready when it arrived.
And the U.S is not even in the top 10 worst affected nations vis a vis the China Virus.

If things are so bad, what’s Joe going to do about it? Two weeks into the job and excuses and blame flow out of Biden-Harris. Is anyone surprised?

Be a leader, goddamnit.

waiting-1024x624.jpg

You expected the manufacturers to wait until they had 300 million vaccines stockpiled before they distributed them? Then you’d be crying about all the vaccines sitting in warehouses while people die.

You idiots are so transparent.

Trump is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths.

The fact that you and the man who took over $1 BILLION from the CCP continue to claim President Trump is responsible for the deaths of Americans caused by a virus manufactured by the CCP in China and released on the world proves you are both mentally impaired and shoveling CCP propaganda. As mentioned, the Biden family got over $1 BILLION for their efforts. How much are they paying you?

waiting-1024x624.jpg
He was too busy hiding in his room, tweeting out his emotional grievances like a teenaged girl.

Your fellow DemoKKKrats governing the blue shithole states should have stepped up for their citizens instead of waiting for Daddy Trump to do their jobs for them

If things are so bad, what’s Joe going to do about it? Two weeks into the job and excuses and blame flow out of Biden-Harris. Is anyone surprised? Be a leader, goddamnit.
Biden publicly admitted his hand-picked team is inexperienced and incapable of doing the job, declaring they are 'under-performing. Democrat Governors and mayors have no plan and are failing / flailing. NY and Boston, for example, have been throwing vials of vaccine in the trash. It's now reported Biden doesn't even know where a lot of the vaccine even is. Its like watching the Keystone Kops attempt to run the C-19 pandemic response.

waiting-1024x624.jpg
There is already a Dimwinger pissy pants thread on this, Buttercup.

Already multiple threads on this. Please add to an existing thread rather than creating a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back