Trump Directs The EPA to Begin Dismantling the Clean Water Rule

Another piece of the Obama legacy flushed down the shitter......:clap2:
Obama’s legacy is set in stone. His actions have been made and history is recorded. Trump can undo whatever he wants, that becomes Trumps legacy but it has no effect on Obama’s. Sorry to disappoint

Obama’s legacy is set in stone.

Just not in the way you think.................
In exactly the way I think. Obama’s has done what he has done nothing Trump does can undo that. Many will see Obama’s actions as great and others won’t. I don’t think this dismantling has the effect that you think it is having. You talk about it like it’s a big fuck you to Obama, while you and other Trumpsters may see it that way, others just see it as Trump being irresponsible and wreckless. Regardless, Obama’s legacy is what it is

Regardless, Obama’s legacy is what it is

Absolutely. A weak, failed president with failed policies.
Some of which are now, thankfully, being reverse.

Obama’s legacy is set in stone. His actions have been made and history is recorded. Trump can undo whatever he wants, that becomes Trumps legacy but it has no effect on Obama’s. Sorry to disappoint

In exactly the way I think. Obama’s has done what he has done nothing Trump does can undo that. Many will see Obama’s actions as great and others won’t. I don’t think this dismantling has the effect that you think it is having. You talk about it like it’s a big fuck you to Obama, while you and other Trumpsters may see it that way, others just see it as Trump being irresponsible and wreckless. Regardless, Obama’s legacy is what it is

Yes in your opinion. For Obama supporters it is the exact opposite and nothing Trump does will change that. The stupid partisan squabbles only strengthen each sides base. You understand that don’t you?

So you don't think we should aim for cleaner water as a national goal? That's not a noble goal worth pursuing? Does your hatred of all things Democrat really make you that fucking stupid?

So you don't think we should aim for cleaner water as a national goal? That's not a noble goal worth pursuing? Does your hatred of all things Democrat really make you that fucking stupid?

The EPA doesn't need absolute power over drainage ditches and rain puddles to give us clean water.

The goal should be water that is clean enough. "Cleaner water" means there is no limit on what the EPA can do to achieve its goal. The EPA could keep making the water cleaner until it costs $1000/drop. That's what it has been trying to do in recent years, and it needs to stop.

The EPA doesn't need absolute power over drainage ditches and rain puddles to give us clean water.

Yeah, how do you know? Are you an expert on these matters? We should let environmental rapists like Scott Pruit make those decisions instead? You probably don't know one fucking thing about that guy's history and how he despises the environment. Read about what that imbecile did in Oklahoma, fucktard. Now this dickhead is in charge of the EPA.

What a sick joke Pruitt is. What a sick joke you are for not taking this seriously. Instead, you just whine about Democrats all the time who care 100,000 times more about the environment than any Repug in Congress ever will. This is reason enough for me to vote Democrat for the rest of my life. And I proudly will. Fuck Repugs like Bush, Trump, and Pruitt who are purposely destroying the EPA.

Last edited:

The goal should be water that is clean enough. "Cleaner water" means there is no limit on what the EPA can do to achieve its goal. The EPA could keep making the water cleaner until it costs $1000/drop. That's what it has been trying to do in recent years, and it needs to stop.

Yeah, goober that's really going to happen. You don't care about Bush wasting $1 trillion in Iraq, but you're going to whine about spending more money on cleaner water. Got it, you shameless hypocrite fucktard.

Yeah, how do you know? Are you an expert on these matters? We should let environmental rapists like Scott Pruit make those decisions instead? You probably don't know one fucking thing about that guy's history and how he despises the environment. Read about what that imbecile did in Oklahoma, fucktard. Now this dickhead is in charge of the EPA.

What a sick joke Pruitt is. What a sick joke you are for not taking this seriously. Instead, you just whine about Democrats all the time who care 100,000 times more about the environment than any Repug in Congress ever will. This is reason enough for me to vote Democrat for the rest of my life. And I proudly will. Fuck Repugs like Bush, Trump, and Pruitt who are purposely destroying the EPA.

Yeah, how do you know?

Because allowing the EPA to act as though a drainage ditch is a navigable waterway is moronic
and has no impact on clean water.

We should let environmental rapists like Scott Pruit make those decisions instead?

Elections have consequences.

Instead, you just whine about Democrats all the time

I'm not whining, I'm pointing and laughing.

Democrats care so much about the environment, they are willing to bankrupt the country to make the air 0.00001% cleaner.

I'll take Scott Pruitt any day.

Democrats care so much about the environment, they are willing to bankrupt the country to make the air 0.00001% cleaner.

Haha. I wonder if you'd still feel that way if your town was like Flint, MI.

Yeah, goober that's really going to happen. You don't care about Bush wasting $1 trillion in Iraq, but you're going to whine about spending more money on cleaner water. Got it, you shameless hypocrite fucktard.
It would happen if we let morons like you run the country. Those were exactly the kind of people running the EPA under Obama. Getting them outta there is precisely why we elected Trump.

Flint doesn't have an environmental problem. It has a lead pipe problem.

He probably thinks this is still the dark ages and he can just drink out of the river. That isn't so anymore and regulations are needed to stop businesses from fucking destroying our enviornment and to demand high standards to enjoy a cold glass of fucking water.

Mr.Wild west above is a fool.

He probably thinks this is still the dark ages and he can just drink out of the river. That isn't so anymore and regulations are needed to stop businesses from fucking destroying our enviornment and to demand high standards to enjoy a cold glass of fucking water.

Mr.Wild west above is a fool.
You mean you can drink the water where you live?

Flint has dirty water. Which, apparently, you wouldn't mind drinking on a regular basis. Hmm ...

Flint has dirty water. Which, apparently, you wouldn't mind drinking on a regular basis. Hmm ...
Flint has a problem with its pipes. It's not a pollution problem. Furthermore, Flint is only one city in the entire country. Every other city has clean drinkable water. Cancelling Obama's expensive job-killing regulations isn't going to cause an environmental catastrophe.

I repeat, can you drink the water where you live?

Flint has a problem with its pipes. It's not a pollution problem. Furthermore, Flint is only one city in the entire country. Every other city has clean drinkable water. Cancelling Obama's expensive job-killing regulations isn't going to cause an environmental catastrophe.

I'd rather just know I have clean water than "uh, maybe it's clean? Idk. Fingers crossed and bottoms up."

I'd rather just know I have clean water than "uh, maybe it's clean? Idk. Fingers crossed and bottoms up."
Your water gets tested every day, dumbass. It has nothing to do with the EPA or luck.

I repeat, can you drink the water where you live or not?

Forum List

Back