Trump Directs The EPA to Begin Dismantling the Clean Water Rule

Yeah, how do you know? Are you an expert on these matters? We should let environmental rapists like Scott Pruit make those decisions instead? You probably don't know one fucking thing about that guy's history and how he despises the environment. Read about what that imbecile did in Oklahoma, fucktard. Now this dickhead is in charge of the EPA.

What a sick joke Pruitt is. What a sick joke you are for not taking this seriously. Instead, you just whine about Democrats all the time who care 100,000 times more about the environment than any Repug in Congress ever will. This is reason enough for me to vote Democrat for the rest of my life. And I proudly will. Fuck Repugs like Bush, Trump, and Pruitt who are purposely destroying the EPA.

Democrats care so much about the environment, they are willing to bankrupt the country to make the air 0.00001% cleaner.

I'll take Scott Pruitt any day.

Haha. I wonder if you'd still feel that way if your town was like Flint, MI.

Flint doesn't have an environmental problem. It has a lead pipe problem.

Flint has dirty water. Which, apparently, you wouldn't mind drinking on a regular basis. Hmm ...
Flint has a problem with its pipes. It's not a pollution problem. Furthermore, Flint is only one city in the entire country. Every other city has clean drinkable water. Cancelling Obama's expensive job-killing regulations isn't going to cause an environmental catastrophe.

I repeat, can you drink the water where you live?
Wow, you actually doubled down on that kind of stupid huh? Haha. Hate to break it to you but using hazardous materials and unsafe systems to provide a drinking source to a town that ends in mass contamination IS a type of pollution. It’s also what agencies like the EPA should be working to protect us from

Yeah maybe we can finally replace water with Brawndo. It's what plants crave. Might as well accept that the idiocracy has begun.

The left is living proof of that.
You’ve been out in that Arizona sun way too long.

And you've had your head up your ass even longer.
Coming from someone who applauds a president that’s going to make our drinking water more unhealthy, that’s a hoot.

Didn’t you DEPLORABLES ever learn in grade school the reasons the human body needs clean water?

Yeah maybe we can finally replace water with Brawndo. It's what plants crave. Might as well accept that the idiocracy has begun.

The left is living proof of that.
You’ve been out in that Arizona sun way too long.

And you've had your head up your ass even longer.
Coming from someone who applauds a president that’s going to make our drinking water more unhealthy, that’s a hoot.

Sounds like you were already victimized by bad water.

In exactly the way I think. Obama’s has done what he has done nothing Trump does can undo that. Many will see Obama’s actions as great and others won’t. I don’t think this dismantling has the effect that you think it is having. You talk about it like it’s a big fuck you to Obama, while you and other Trumpsters may see it that way, others just see it as Trump being irresponsible and wreckless. Regardless, Obama’s legacy is what it is

Regardless, Obama’s legacy is what it is

Absolutely. A weak, failed president with failed policies.
Some of which are now, thankfully, being reverse.

So you don't think we should aim for cleaner water as a national goal? That's not a noble goal worth pursuing? Does your hatred of all things Democrat really make you that fucking stupid?

The EPA doesn't need absolute power over drainage ditches and rain puddles to give us clean water.

Yeah, how do you know? Are you an expert on these matters? We should let environmental rapists like Scott Pruit make those decisions instead? You probably don't know one fucking thing about that guy's history and how he despises the environment. Read about what that imbecile did in Oklahoma, fucktard. Now this dickhead is in charge of the EPA.

What a sick joke Pruitt is. What a sick joke you are for not taking this seriously. Instead, you just whine about Democrats all the time who care 100,000 times more about the environment than any Repug in Congress ever will. This is reason enough for me to vote Democrat for the rest of my life. And I proudly will. Fuck Repugs like Bush, Trump, and Pruitt who are purposely destroying the EPA.

Yeah, how do you know?

Because allowing the EPA to act as though a drainage ditch is a navigable waterway is moronic
and has no impact on clean water.

We should let environmental rapists like Scott Pruit make those decisions instead?

Elections have consequences.

Instead, you just whine about Democrats all the time

I'm not whining, I'm pointing and laughing.

Great comeback, dumb fuck. Your shit is weak. You're just a shallow, stupid little Repug.

So you don't think we should aim for cleaner water as a national goal? That's not a noble goal worth pursuing? Does your hatred of all things Democrat really make you that fucking stupid?

The EPA doesn't need absolute power over drainage ditches and rain puddles to give us clean water.

Democrats care so much about the environment, they are willing to bankrupt the country to make the air 0.00001% cleaner.

Unbelievable. You are drop-dead fucking stupid. Anyone who read about Flint at all knows the Flint River is a toxic waste dump, which is what caused the disaster there.

You've got no facts, no game, no intellect. A total fucking Repug waste of life who comes on this board and spews right-wing horseshit all day. You're a worthless carnival barker.

Flint has dirty water. Which, apparently, you wouldn't mind drinking on a regular basis. Hmm ...
Flint has a problem with its pipes. It's not a pollution problem. Furthermore, Flint is only one city in the entire country. Every other city has clean drinkable water. Cancelling Obama's expensive job-killing regulations isn't going to cause an environmental catastrophe.

Wow, you actually doubled down on that kind of stupid huh? Haha. Hate to break it to you but using hazardous materials and unsafe systems to provide a drinking source to a town that ends in mass contamination IS a type of pollution. It’s also what agencies like the EPA should be working to protect us from

Yeah, this guy is a total fucking moron. He doesn't know a damn thing about what happened in Flint.

If Obama was for a clean environment, Trump has to be against it.
Yes he is that vindictive and crazy.

Trump directs EPA to begin dismantling clean water rule

The order directing the Environmental Protection Agency to set about dismantling the Waters of the United States rule takes aim at one of President Obama’s signature environmental legacies, a far-reaching anti-pollution effort that expanded the authority of regulators over the nation’s waterways and wetlands.

Excellent! It was a massive over reach.
So permitting polluters to soil the most precious commodity on earth is sound policy to you.
You trumpsters are freaking crazy.

Yes, dismantling Obama's regulatory over reach is an excellent policy.
Your ignorant mfer. If we don’t have strong regulations keeping our waterways safe and clean big business will exploit that and harm us all.

You're a fucking dumbass. Obama's rule gave the EPA power over farmer's ponds and the EPA abused it. Next!

In exactly the way I think. Obama’s has done what he has done nothing Trump does can undo that. Many will see Obama’s actions as great and others won’t. I don’t think this dismantling has the effect that you think it is having. You talk about it like it’s a big fuck you to Obama, while you and other Trumpsters may see it that way, others just see it as Trump being irresponsible and wreckless. Regardless, Obama’s legacy is what it is

Regardless, Obama’s legacy is what it is

Absolutely. A weak, failed president with failed policies.
Some of which are now, thankfully, being reverse.

The goal should be water that is clean enough. "Cleaner water" means there is no limit on what the EPA can do to achieve its goal. The EPA could keep making the water cleaner until it costs $1000/drop. That's what it has been trying to do in recent years, and it needs to stop.

Yeah, goober that's really going to happen. You don't care about Bush wasting $1 trillion in Iraq, but you're going to whine about spending more money on cleaner water. Got it, you shameless hypocrite fucktard.
It would happen if we let morons like you run the country. Those were exactly the kind of people running the EPA under Obama. Getting them outta there is precisely why we elected Trump.

You elected Trump because you're an unsophisticated Repug lump of shit who doesn't read and doesn't know anything. That's why you elected Trump, fucktard.

Trump should abolish the EPA all together. It would be a significant step in making America great again.

Contaminated water is a liberal myth like global warming

Unbelievable. You are drop-dead fucking stupid. Anyone who read about Flint at all knows the Flint River is a toxic waste dump, which is what caused the disaster there.

You've got no facts, no game, no intellect. A total fucking Repug waste of life who comes on this board and spews right-wing horseshit all day. You're a worthless carnival barker.

They don't get their water from the Flint River, moron. The problem is with their pipes. That has been said over and over again in the news. It's not an EPA issue. it's an issue with incompetent local government.

Yeah, this guy is a total fucking moron. He doesn't know a damn thing about what happened in Flint.
Wrong, asshole. You are the one who doesn't know anything.

Forum List

Back