Trump Directs The EPA to Begin Dismantling the Clean Water Rule

Clean Water Rule - Wikipedia

Obama was regulating creeks on people's land. Fuck him!

Do you piss and shit in water which flows off of your land? That was done in centuries passed, are you ignorant of water born illnesses?

Educate yourself, Obama was spot on in his efforts to protect all Americans.
Thank you. Obama had to undo all of Bush’s assaults on the environment and now we have this corporate mfer going 10 times further than what Bush did.
Having clean air and water used to be a nonpartisan issue until the Republican Party was hijacked by the corporate polluters.
So of course the Trump whores feel the need to fellate them too.

Bush didn't repeal any regulations whatsoever, so what "assault on the environment" are you referring to? The air and water are clean. We don't need to spend $100 trillion making them 0.00001% cleaner. People who don't want to live in the poor house are the ones who are putting a stop to your environmental fanatacism.

Do you piss and shit in water which flows off of your land? That was done in centuries passed, are you ignorant of water born illnesses?

Obama is a fascist who tried to revoke everyone's property rights.

You're a hack has who NEVER posted any evidence to support your allegations and attacks on others. You've proved to be nothing but a hack, one who echoes the memes and propaganda of others, such as Hannity, Limbaugh and others from the extreme right wing.

Nothing you have posted has ever been substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking, insipid best describes your genre and the body of your (LOL) work.

Obama is a fascist who tried to revoke everyone's property rights.

You're a hack has who NEVER posted any evidence to support your allegations and attacks on others. You've proved to be nothing but a hack, one who echoes the memes and propaganda of others, such as Hannity, Limbaugh and others from the extreme right wing.

Nothing you have posted has ever been substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking, insipid best describes your genre and the body of your (LOL) work.
You expect us to believe you are capable of thought?

If Obama was for a clean environment, Trump has to be against it.
Yes he is that vindictive and crazy.

Trump directs EPA to begin dismantling clean water rule
Was this the rule that told farmers they couldn't have bonds on their own grounds because some bureaucrat a thousand miles away didn't like it?

The contentious rule had been fought for years by farmers, ranchers, real estate developers and others, who complained it invited heavy-handed bureaucrats to burden their businesses with onerous restrictions and fines for minor violations.

Thank you. Obama had to undo all of Bush’s assaults on the environment and now we have this corporate mfer going 10 times further than what Bush did.
Having clean air and water used to be a nonpartisan issue until the Republican Party was hijacked by the corporate polluters.

If only Repugs knew how badly Bush wrecked the environment during his 8 disastrous years in office. He probably took years off their miserable lives and they don't even have the foggiest idea. I read Crimes Against Nature by Robert Kennedy Jr. and I know what happens when corporations are given free reign to pollute the environment, because that is what Bush allowed during his entire time in office.

I guess Repugs won't be happy until rivers and lakes are catching fire again, like they did prior to Nixon starting the EPA in the early 1970s.

Fuck Trump, fuck Bush, and fuck the god damn Repug Party.

If only Repugs knew how badly Bush wrecked the environment during his 8 disastrous years in office. He probably took years off their miserable lives and they don't even have the foggiest idea. I read Crimes Against Nature by Robert Kennedy Jr. and I know what happens when corporations are given free reign to pollute the environment, because that is what Bush allowed during his entire time in office.

I guess Repugs won't be happy until rivers and lakes are catching fire again, like they did prior to Nixon starting the EPA in the early 1970s.

iu

Trump is not the Bushes, baby, he's a real American. Parties be damned.

Whether you realize it or not, (most likely not, as you seem pretty obtuse) Trump was voted in to give both parties the finger.

PS: There's moar where that came from.

iu

Whether you realize it or not, (most likely not, as you seem pretty obtuse) Trump was voted in to give both parties the finger.

Your definition of a real American is a racist, uneducated dumb fuck like Trump who has never read a book in his life. I'm sure that describes your worthless ass, too.

iu

Your definition of a real American is a racist, uneducated dumb fuck like Trump who has never read a book in his life. I'm sure that describes your worthless ass, too.

What's the last book you read, faggot? It was "The Gunslinger" for me. Typos and all.

Your sorry shill ass probably will not have lasting value around here.

Still winning. The deobamafication must continue.

Even if it takes years off your life. Got it, fucktard. You're "winning".

This is a fundamental difference between Repugs and Democrats. You Repugs believe corporations will regulate themselves and they simply will not. They will destroy the environment until government forces them to stop. They will wreck the stock market again until government forces them to stop.

Repugs don't care if people live or die, Democrats do. Corporate donations for election campaigns is all Repugs care about. So only hopeless suckers like you continue to vote for a party that doesn't give a flying fuck about the water you drink or the air you breathe.

This is a fundamental difference between Repugs and Democrats. You Repugs believe corporations will regulate themselves and they simply will not. They will destroy the environment until government forces them to stop. They will wreck the stock market again until government forces them to stop.

Repugs don't care if people live or die, Democrats do. Corporate donations for election campaigns is all Repugs care about. So only hopeless suckers like you continue to vote for a party that doesn't give a flying fuck about the water you drink or the air you breathe.

Are you certain you're not posting from an institution day room? :uhh:

iu

What's the last book you read, faggot? It was "The Gunslinger" for me. Typos and all.

Your sorry shill ass probably will not have lasting value around here.

Yeah, a crazy right-wing extremist like you has "value". Not even a fucking environmental rapist like Bush was bat-shit crazy conservative enough for your stupid fucking ass. Yep, you've got value, Nazi boy.

No, but you are. That's why a worthless sucker like you keeps voting for the environmental rapist Repug Party, which means years will be taken off your life and your family's lives.

No, but you are. That's why a worthless sucker like you keeps voting for the environmental rapist Repug Party, which means years will be taken off your life and your family's lives.

Delusional shill faggot sez wut?

I'm happy to repeat it, Nazi fuck. Let me oblige...

You vote for a party of environmental rapists that is killing you. Enjoy your shortened life, fucktard sucker.

I'm happy to repeat it, Nazi fuck. Let me oblige...

You vote for a party of environmental rapists that is killing you. Enjoy your shortened life, fucktard sucker.

Nishe vocab, there, guy.

Oh, like Obama's EPA letting millions of gallons of toxic waste into a river?

Why are these people even getting paid?

PS: There is more to life than political parties, there is "real life" you know? Sometimes real life is affected by political parties, and that is unfortunate.

Like when Obama's EPA wants to have control of a farmer digging a watering pond for cattle on his own land.

I'd like to see that kept to a minimum, thx.

View attachment 180786
Trump should abolish the EPA all together. It would be a significant step in making America great again.

Your conception of making America great again.

That could be a pond for drilling mud, for all we know. Drilling mud does make America great. Your ugly pictures don't mean jack shit.
Your deflections from this anti environmental prez would make Duerte blush.

iu

PS: There's moar where that came from.
5 deferment Trump is real American?
You’re nuts.

Forum List

Back