Trump Directs The EPA to Begin Dismantling the Clean Water Rule

View attachment 180786
Trump should abolish the EPA all together. It would be a significant step in making America great again.

Your conception of making America great again.

That could be a pond for drilling mud, for all we know. Drilling mud does make America great. Your ugly pictures don't mean jack shit.
Your deflections from this anti environmental prez would make Duerte blush.

We're tired of being trod over by eco-kooks like you who staff the EPA. We know you would like to grant the EPA the authority to revoke our property rights, but many Americans object to that.

You're obviously not tired of voting for a political party who will happily take years off your life. Crazy Repug fucker.

Wrong. I have never voted for a Democrat.

Are you certain you're not posting from an institution day room? :uhh:

No, but you are. That's why a worthless sucker like you keeps voting for the environmental rapist Repug Party, which means years will be taken off your life and your family's lives.

Delusional shill faggot sez wut?

I'm happy to repeat it, Nazi fuck. Let me oblige...

You vote for a party of environmental rapists that is killing you. Enjoy your shortened life, fucktard sucker.

Nishe vocab, there, guy.

Oh, like Obama's EPA letting millions of gallons of toxic waste into a river?

Why are these people even getting paid?

PS: There is more to life than political parties, there is "real life" you know? Sometimes real life is affected by political parties, and that is unfortunate.

Like when Obama's EPA wants to have control of a farmer digging a watering pond for cattle on his own land.

I'd like to see that kept to a minimum, thx.

Way to focus on the important matters, dumb ass. Have your god damn watering pond, fucker. Obviously, that's more important to you than preventing corporations from recklessly polluting our air and water and taking years off people's lives.

Obama's so-called "clean water rule" wasn't about corporations. It was about every farm, ranch and home owner using their own property as they see fit.

Clean Water Rule - Wikipedia

Obama was regulating creeks on people's land. Fuck him!

Do you piss and shit in water which flows off of your land? That was done in centuries passed, are you ignorant of water born illnesses?

Educate yourself, Obama was spot on in his efforts to protect all Americans.
Thank you. Obama had to undo all of Bush’s assaults on the environment and now we have this corporate mfer going 10 times further than what Bush did.
Having clean air and water used to be a nonpartisan issue until the Republican Party was hijacked by the corporate polluters.
So of course the Trump whores feel the need to fellate them too.

If only Repugs knew how badly Bush wrecked the environment during his 8 disastrous years in office. He probably took years off their miserable lives and they don't even have the foggiest idea. I read Crimes Against Nature by Robert Kennedy Jr. and I know what happens when corporations are given free reign to pollute the environment, because that is what Bush allowed during his entire time in office.

I guess Repugs won't be happy until rivers and lakes are catching fire again, like they did prior to Nixon starting the EPA in the early 1970s.

Fuck Trump, fuck Bush, and fuck the god damn Repug Party.

iu

Trump is not the Bushes, baby, he's a real American. Parties be damned.

Whether you realize it or not, (most likely not, as you seem pretty obtuse) Trump was voted in to give both parties the finger.

PS: There's moar where that came from.
5 deferment Trump is real American?
You’re nuts.
Desperate diverting topics. Normal

We wnt way overboard on these stupid envirnmental wacko rules when that dipshit Obama was President.

It is time somebody put common sense into the environmental regulations.

Moon Bats may cry but who gives a shit? Those snowflake pink pussy hat red flannel pajama assholes cry at everything.

View attachment 180786
Trump should abolish the EPA all together. It would be a significant step in making America great again.

That could be a pond for drilling mud, for all we know. Drilling mud does make America great. Your ugly pictures don't mean jack shit.

We're tired of being trod over by eco-kooks like you who staff the EPA. We know you would like to grant the EPA the authority to revoke our property rights, but many Americans object to that.
Hey dope.... this has nothing to do with property rights that’s just a red herring. It has everything to do with giving free rein to polluters.Your kind of people..

We wnt way overboard on these stupid envirnmental wacko rules when that dipshit Obama was President.

Moon Bats may cry but who gives a shit? Those snowflake pink pussy hat red flannel pajama assholes cry at everything.
Feeds his children paint chips and polluted water.

If only Repugs knew how badly Bush wrecked the environment during his 8 disastrous years in office. He probably took years off their miserable lives and they don't even have the foggiest idea. I read Crimes Against Nature by Robert Kennedy Jr. and I know what happens when corporations are given free reign to pollute the environment, because that is what Bush allowed during his entire time in office.

I guess Repugs won't be happy until rivers and lakes are catching fire again, like they did prior to Nixon starting the EPA in the early 1970s.

iu

Whether you realize it or not, (most likely not, as you seem pretty obtuse) Trump was voted in to give both parties the finger.

Your definition of a real American is a racist, uneducated dumb fuck like Trump who has never read a book in his life. I'm sure that describes your worthless ass, too.
Maid Marion is a proud racist. White supremacist.

I can believe it. Fuck this piece of shit.
They’ll sacrifice their own health and that of their families in fealty to Trump.

You sacrifice your integrity and honesty every day. How does that make you feel?

PS: Who's the president of The United States?

Do you piss and shit in water which flows off of your land? That was done in centuries passed, are you ignorant of water born illnesses?

Educate yourself, Obama was spot on in his efforts to protect all Americans.
Thank you. Obama had to undo all of Bush’s assaults on the environment and now we have this corporate mfer going 10 times further than what Bush did.
Having clean air and water used to be a nonpartisan issue until the Republican Party was hijacked by the corporate polluters.
So of course the Trump whores feel the need to fellate them too.

iu

PS: There's moar where that came from.
5 deferment Trump is real American?
You’re nuts.
Desperate diverting topics. Normal
I was responding to the diverter. You DEPLORABLES stick together like thieves.

iu

Your definition of a real American is a racist, uneducated dumb fuck like Trump who has never read a book in his life. I'm sure that describes your worthless ass, too.
Maid Marion is a proud racist. White supremacist.

I can believe it. Fuck this piece of shit.
They’ll sacrifice their own health and that of their families in fealty to Trump.

You sacrifice your integrity and honesty every day. How does that make you feel?

PS: Who's the president of The United States?
How?
This should be good

View attachment 180786

Hey dope.... this has nothing to do with property rights that’s just a red herring. It has everything to do with giving free rein to polluters.Your kind of people..
It has everything to do with property rights, moron. Either you determine what can be done with your property, or the EPA does. The later case means yourproperty rights are forfeit.

Feeds his children paint chips and polluted water.

I was an environmental engineer for 30 years. Got right in on the ground floor of the implementation of the CWA, CAA, SDWA, RCRA and other regulations.

I probably cleaned up more pollution in one year than ten thousand environmental wacko Moon Bats would see in their lives.

The US spends as much money on Environmental restoration and control a the whole rest of the world combined. For the last 25 years or so pollution has been declining in the US at an increasing rate. Enough is enough.

In the first few years we cleaned up 80% of the pollution for 20% of the cost and that was a good thing. Then we went to cleaning up 15% for 40% of the cost. That was dumb. Then that idiot Obama wanted to clean up 5% for 40% of the cost and that was stupidity with very little return for enormous cost.

Obama went way overboard and our economy suffered from it. Thank god we have some common sense now.

Last edited:
Maid Marion ran away. Figures

I'm here, and you bore me. Next!

Who's the president of the US, faggot?

Come back when you gain some sense and lose your perpetual butthurt.
I asked you a question. Cat got your tongue?

Who's the president of the US? I asked you first. :)

How? You ask?

You shill here every day, not doing a real job or anything, and you probably didn't even vote.

It's all about that $170 a week for typing on the internet for you, huh?

View attachment 180786 Your conception of making America great again.

It has everything to do with property rights, moron. Either you determine what can be done with your property, or the EPA does. The later case means yourproperty rights are forfeit.
As the fraud ignores Trump is giving free rein to polluters. Typical.
About your Bush lie.....
Bush Administration Approves Most Damaging Change to Clean Water Act in Decades

Maid Marion ran away. Figures

I'm here, and you bore me. Next!

Who's the president of the US, faggot?

Come back when you gain some sense and lose your perpetual butthurt.
I asked you a question. Cat got your tongue?

Who's the president of the US? I asked you first. :)

How? You ask?

You shill here every day, not doing a real job or anything, and you probably didn't even vote.

It's all about that $170 a week for typing on the internet for you, huh?
You said I sacrifice my integrity. How? Put up or shut up.

GOOD Make America Great Again! Dump the worthless expensive wasteful do nothing rules from our government...

Forum List

Back