• Fight back with inane responses

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mimicry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Russ Alllah Gehry

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2016
Trump disgustingly blamed Obama for future terrorist attacks, and now some mindless drones are whining that others are blaming Trump for future terrorist attacks.

Forget the Russians meddling with our collective head. We have the mindless drones flooding the web with dystopian hysteria. They want their worldview to become a reality. Their view is that America is in trouble and only DJT can save America. Just look at the hypocrisy of what supposedly upsets them. Their is no principle involved, only a dystopian wet dream to push the agenda of the neo-fascists in America. I believe they do this so later, no matter what happens, they can say '"We told you so. America was doomed."

Trump Detractors Already Blaming Him For Future Terror Attacks
Prison Planet · 59 minutes ago
Instead, they were encouraged to substitute economic or environmental information for
terror related intelligence because it did not fit with the Obama administration’s …

Trump: Obama Is To Blame For Future Terror Attacks
www.epictimes.com/06/13/2016/trump-obama-is-to-blame-for-attacks
Donald Trump said Monday that Barack Obama is to blame future terror attacks because of the word choices the ... Trump: Obama Is To Blame For Future Terror Attacks .

Hillary alert!
Did you notice how the title was twisted around this is such a LIE TRUMP blamed lmfao. this is what fkn liars they are.

upload_2016-12-14_11-19-39.png

Chances are Obama has imported next perp of an attack or let them cross the border.......and I wouldnt be surprised to hear Trump made me do it come out of ones mouth either.....they read the news too and know this would set libs into a full lather blather

Trump disgustingly blamed Obama for future terrorist attacks, and now some mindless drones are whining that others are blaming Trump for future terrorist attacks.

Forget the Russians meddling with our collective head. We have the mindless drones flooding the web with dystopian hysteria. They want their worldview to become a reality. Their view is that America is in trouble and only DJT can save America. Just look at the hypocrisy of what supposedly upsets them. Their is no principle involved, only a dystopian wet dream to push the agenda of the neo-fascists in America. I believe they do this so later, no matter what happens, they can say '"We told you so. America was doomed."

Trump Detractors Already Blaming Him For Future Terror Attacks
Prison Planet · 59 minutes ago
Instead, they were encouraged to substitute economic or environmental information for
terror related intelligence because it did not fit with the Obama administration’s …

Trump: Obama Is To Blame For Future Terror Attacks
www.epictimes.com/06/13/2016/trump-obama-is-to-blame-for-attacks
Donald Trump said Monday that Barack Obama is to blame future terror attacks because of the word choices the ... Trump: Obama Is To Blame For Future Terror Attacks .
military age males with cell phones. Ya, I blame your boy.
btw, your religion is worse than false.

reminds me of when Bush/Cheney pushed blame on Bill Clinton for their not taking Clarke and his terrorist reports seriously before 9/11

reminds me of when Bush/Cheney pushed blame on Bill Clinton for their not taking Clarke and his terrorist reports seriously before 9/11

Is that why Sandy Berger stole classified documents pertaining to the Clinton Administration out of the national archives?

I smell a conspiracy. What and why did he sneak documents out? It is said the a0rchivists know exactly what he took out. It isn't that big a deal.

Is that why Sandy Berger stole classified documents pertaining to the Clinton Administration out of the national archives?

Forum List

Back