Trump does not have COVID-19...DEFLECTION TIME!!

Fake news alert people.....Donald J. Trump does not, I repeat does not have the virus and here's what I believe is going on.....

Trump and his doctors were never ever honest with the American stupid about his overall health from day one. Remember the assessment, Trump is healthy enough to live to be 200 years old? That he weighed 112 pounds?Same doctor now telling us Trump has Covid-19 and is announcing it without all the bells and whistles???? and then all but guaranteed a speedy recovery??? Trump is fat and old and he's getting a speedy recovery?? We all know Trump knows how to get doctors to lie for him, remember the "bone spurs doc"???? But what should be positive proof the guys lying....HE'S BEING FORTHRIGHT ABOUT IT, WHICH SHOULD BE FURTHER PROOF, ITS ALL A DEFLECTIVE MOVE. No cover up, no threatening people, just a sweet little tweet, blaming uniformed personell for hugging Hope a little too long and he and the first lady are just fine.....really?

Folks, Bob Woodard has been silenced and he has proof and tapes of Trump's lies upon lies, but Trump taxes took over the narrative. And then came the debates and all we've been talking about is Trump the racist and now this...DO YOU NOT SEE A PATTERN HERE????
There is only two ways to believe this...one, he drinks bleach on camera to prove he's getting better or the man dies from it...THEN I WILL BELIEVE IT, UNTIL THEN, ITS DEFLECTION TIME AND ITS THE FUCKIN WEEKEND....
In Trump's age group---95% recovery hun. Trump is in good shape, has the best doctors, and a stock pile of medications including new ones. Hate to break the bad news to you----but skinny old people old seem to do the worse when I worked in the hospital. Those with a LITTLE bit of meat on their bones seemed to do better. Think Trump and his wife will be fine with everyone watching--------if he does and there is little to his sickness--------------watch out because the america public will likely be cramming the lock downs and masks down politicians throats for pushing this scam.

Perhaps this why Pelosi is so anxious to make a deal to get her hand on trillion $$$$$ for spending.

You are a fucking crackhead
Lighten up, Clarence - It's conspiracy theory thread.
Every post she makes indicates crack use.
That's just not true - crackheads are not going to be able to compose complete thoughts.

Then learn to ignore her posts, because she is not going to change to appease you. The rules for this discussion board are not designed to deliberate issues to accommodate a reasoned solution. The closest such board is the Clean Debate and the Invite Debate board.
LOL omg

Fake news alert people.....Donald J. Trump does not, I repeat does not have the virus and here's what I believe is going on.....

Trump and his doctors were never ever honest with the American stupid about his overall health from day one. Remember the assessment, Trump is healthy enough to live to be 200 years old? That he weighed 112 pounds?Same doctor now telling us Trump has Covid-19 and is announcing it without all the bells and whistles???? and then all but guaranteed a speedy recovery??? Trump is fat and old and he's getting a speedy recovery?? We all know Trump knows how to get doctors to lie for him, remember the "bone spurs doc"???? But what should be positive proof the guys lying....HE'S BEING FORTHRIGHT ABOUT IT, WHICH SHOULD BE FURTHER PROOF, ITS ALL A DEFLECTIVE MOVE. No cover up, no threatening people, just a sweet little tweet, blaming uniformed personell for hugging Hope a little too long and he and the first lady are just fine.....really?

Folks, Bob Woodard has been silenced and he has proof and tapes of Trump's lies upon lies, but Trump taxes took over the narrative. And then came the debates and all we've been talking about is Trump the racist and now this...DO YOU NOT SEE A PATTERN HERE????
There is only two ways to believe this...one, he drinks bleach on camera to prove he's getting better or the man dies from it...THEN I WILL BELIEVE IT, UNTIL THEN, ITS DEFLECTION TIME AND ITS THE FUCKIN WEEKEND....
honestly, who gives a shit what you think!?! fake news is fake news
Apparently you do, else you'd ignore the post...dumb ass

In Trump's age group---95% recovery hun. Trump is in good shape, has the best doctors, and a stock pile of medications including new ones. Hate to break the bad news to you----but skinny old people old seem to do the worse when I worked in the hospital. Those with a LITTLE bit of meat on their bones seemed to do better. Think Trump and his wife will be fine with everyone watching--------if he does and there is little to his sickness--------------watch out because the america public will likely be cramming the lock downs and masks down politicians throats for pushing this scam.

Perhaps this why Pelosi is so anxious to make a deal to get her hand on trillion $$$$$ for spending.
You just hit the nail on the coffin, true, he does have the best of everything at hand. Guess what the people paying for it, does not. So his wanting to ignore this virus, use the American stupid as ginny pigs so he can have bragging rights, is a bit fucked up. Listen, all you non mask wearing deniers will soon understand, UNLESS WE GET A HOLD OF THIS VIRUS....NOTHING IN THIS COUNTRY IS GONNA BE BACK ON TRACK. You nuts do not, I repeat do not hold the key to the US economy....ITS ALL OF US OR NOTHING. And people are afraid, they're ill informed and will not partake in the madness you right wing nuts keep wanting to happen.

I knew it would happen, the left will claim he is doing it to make the press talk about him, that he got it on purpose or is lying about it in order to gain sympathy.

The left are so predictable.
More like Tramp is faking it to avoid another humiliating debate defeat at the hands of a man with dementia! :rofl::lmao:
Of course that's the plan...the GUY HAS NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING TO RUN ON. FUCKED UP ECONOMY, FUCKED UP TRADE DEALS, FUCKED UP VIRUS RESPONSE, FUCKED UP RACE RELATIONS, FUCKED UP TAXES, FUCKED UP COMMENTS MADE ON TAPE, FUCKED UP SC NOMINEE, FUCKED UP CORRUPTION, EVERY FUCKIN THING THAT MANIC WHORE HAS TOUCHED, EVERYTHING HAS GONE TO SHIT AND HE KNOWS IT. He should beg to be infected and should hope it last until 2050

Okay, I give up; what's the pattern?

Oh, wait. Is it that being forthright about it and lying about it are somehow the same thing?
What's the pattern? Every gotdamn weekend since that scrotum sack of shit took office, he shits a bombshell....what? Prison don't have tv?

you post some of the stupidest shit around here tiger....
LOLOL....and yet and yet, Harry always manages to make commentary on them. There are some threads here, bc they're so stupid, I simply ignore....you should take notes, Harry

Look in the mirror, puppy-
on no a tiger fan.....are you her defender?....or are you just a dumbshit?...
The last thing I need on this site is fans.....especially when I have suckers like you stalking my every post.....LOLOLO
how much do want to bet tiger i am not in every one of your posts?....

LOLOL....and yet and yet, Harry always manages to make commentary on them. There are some threads here, bc they're so stupid, I simply ignore....you should take notes, Harry
your threads are a chance to get away from the serious shit on the forum and have a good laugh....

The man has been to available for many things for him to be sickly. But I do not trust the elites. It would not be past them to assassinate him. And to those with faith. If Trump is for real he will end up upstairs. Biden and Pelosi already have their tickets punched.

You just hit the nail on the coffin, true, he does have the best of everything at hand. Guess what the people paying for it, does not. So his wanting to ignore this virus, use the American stupid as ginny pigs so he can have bragging rights, is a bit fucked up. Listen, all you non mask wearing deniers will soon understand, UNLESS WE GET A HOLD OF THIS VIRUS....NOTHING IN THIS COUNTRY IS GONNA BE BACK ON TRACK. You nuts do not, I repeat do not hold the key to the US economy....ITS ALL OF US OR NOTHING. And people are afraid, they're ill informed and will not partake in the madness you right wing nuts keep wanting to happen.
wanna go celebrate chinese new year....duh

"Oh! What A Tangled Web We Weave When First We Practice To Deceive"

It is America's shame that our President has had so little regard for the truth that the American people learned a long time ago they could not trust anything he says.

How do we know Trump tested positive for the coronavirus? Trump told us in a tweet.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!
9:54 PM · Oct 1, 2020

That is it. We have not heard from the White House task force on the virus. We have not heard from epidemiology experts from the team as in the case of Drs. Fauci and Birx. We have not heard from any independent medical expert that Trump tested poswitive. We have only Trump's word on that, and his word isn't worth much.

We have only heard from White House stooges, Trump's doctor, who will say whatever Trump wants him to say, MeEnamy, who lies as often as Trump himself, Meadows, Trump's chief of staff, and the idiot, Kudlow.

Why would Trump want to lie about testing positive? One reason might be, he has lied so much, he no longer knows what reality is any more.

That said, I will try to be more specific. Trump can lie all he wants, but he is not stupid, and he can read the headlines. He failed miserably during the Presidential debate. After acting like a complete jerk, there is no way Mary Wonderful, living in Suburbia, USA, would vote for the loudmouth idiot, and she will drag her husband with her. Now they are going to change the rules, insisting on decorum. Trump wants no part of decorum. He wants out of the debates before he injures himself anymore.

Trump was supposed to appear for two political rallies in Wisconsin on Saturday. He was drawing a lot of heat. In fact, Trump got booted out of one Wisconsin town, La Crosse. Perhaps Trump didn't want to embarrass himself anymore.

There is a strong possibility that GOP leaders told Trump Trump to cool it. Trump's speeches, like the one he gave in Duluth, were getting embarrassing. They worked great at solidifying the white supremacists and far right extremists who are part of Trump's base, but they totally turned off everyone else.

GOP leaders may have thought keeping Trump off the campaign trail, shutting him up, could do wonders for the Trump campaign and help their own chances as well. Trump was becoming a disgrace, and that wasn't helping Republicans up for reelection.

Tweeting that he had tested positive for the coronavirus would accomplish all of those goals.

Trump was the host of a reality show. During that stint and during his Presidency, Trump learned to become a master of melodrama. He can't just say he tested positive. He had to make this a big production for the drama effect.

What better way than to arrange to have Marine One fly him to Walter Reed, where he will stay for a few days to convince the doubters this was not all for show.

Doubters like me.

Trump's U.S. Navy doctor released a statement yesterday confirming that Donald and Melania tested positive for Covid-19.

Who wrote that garbage of an article?

Probably not a doctor, much less the entire staff of a hospital, that would willingly give a false diagnosis and forfeit their careers for the sake of an election stunt.

Trump's U.S. Navy doctor released a statement yesterday confirming that Donald and Melania tested positive for Covid-19.

Who wrote that garbage of an article?
Trump's previous doctors have said things like " he will be the healthiest individual ever elected president". Lying about his medical condition wouldn't be a first.

Not so fast. False positives and negatives are common with this virus. The staff, including doctors, probably won't be able tell for sure until several more tests are done. Nice conspiracy theory presentation in any case.

It is America's shame that our President has had so little regard for the truth that the American people learned a long time ago they could not trust anything he says.

How do we know Trump tested positive for the coronavirus? Trump told us in a tweet.

Hey, I could be wrong. I remember being wrong once, about 21 years ago. It is certainly possible that, for once in his role as President, Trump actually told the truth, and he has the virus. Stranger things have happened.

If so, it would be poetic justice. During the months of January, February, and March, Trump lied to the American people. He admitted to lying to us, thinking we would panic. He told us his fantasies about the impending threat, fought the science from epidemiology experts, lied about vaccines, discouraged FDA and CDC guidelines, and attacked the leadership of the FDA and CDC. Americans don't know who to trust, but they know it isn't Trump.

As a consequence of that, Trump is complicit in the deaths of over 213,500 Americans, and leads a nation that has 20% of the world's virus cases and 20% of the world's deaths caused by the virus.

As a consequence of that, Trump is complicit in the collapse of our once great economy that was built by the American people. We are still bleeding jobs and 30 million Americans are unemployed. There is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Trump was in regular contact this week with senior counselor Hope Hicks, who tested positive on Thursday afternoon. Multiple people who attended last Saturday’s event at the White House, when Trump nominated Judge Amy Coney Barrett to fill the vacancy on the Supreme Court, have also tested positive. Senator Mike Lee was in attendance as was University of Notre Dame President John Jenkins. Both tested positive for Covid-19 on Friday. Barrett had the virus during the summer. She has since tested negative.

A number of others in the White House have tested positive because Trump didn't like the image of staffers wearing masks.

The entire White House should go into quarantine, but it won't. A quarantine doesn't fit the image desired by Trump.

In the meantime, Vice-president Pence is staying away from the White House.

One last thing, Trump's friend, Vladimir Putin, sent his regards and best wishes.

Taking into account what he has done, do I have any sympathy for Trump?

Sure. I don't want him to die. Nothing to worry about there. He is too damn meant to die. Besides, it is probably just another photo op.

"Oh! What A Tangled Web We Weave When First We Practice To Deceive"

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!
9:54 PM · Oct 1, 2020

That is it. We have not heard from the White House task force on the virus. We have not heard from epidemiology experts from the team as in the case of Drs. Fauci and Birx. We have not heard from any independent medical expert that Trump tested poswitive. We have only Trump's word on that, and his word isn't worth much.

We have only heard from White House stooges, Trump's doctor, who will say whatever Trump wants him to say, MeEnamy, who lies as often as Trump himself, Meadows, Trump's chief of staff, and the idiot, Kudlow.

Why would Trump want to lie about testing positive? One reason might be, he has lied so much, he no longer knows what reality is any more.

That said, I will try to be more specific. Trump can lie all he wants, but he is not stupid, and he can read the headlines. He failed miserably during the Presidential debate. After acting like a complete jerk, there is no way Mary Wonderful, living in Suburbia, USA, would vote for the loudmouth idiot, and she will drag her husband with her. Now they are going to change the rules, insisting on decorum. Trump wants no part of decorum. He wants out of the debates before he injures himself anymore.

Trump was supposed to appear for two political rallies in Wisconsin on Saturday. He was drawing a lot of heat. In fact, Trump got booted out of one Wisconsin town, La Crosse. Perhaps Trump didn't want to embarrass himself anymore.

There is a strong possibility that GOP leaders told Trump Trump to cool it. Trump's speeches, like the one he gave in Duluth, were getting embarrassing. They worked great at solidifying the white supremacists and far right extremists who are part of Trump's base, but they totally turned off everyone else.

GOP leaders may have thought keeping Trump off the campaign trail, shutting him up, could do wonders for the Trump campaign and help their own chances as well. Trump was becoming a disgrace, and that wasn't helping Republicans up for reelection.

Tweeting that he had tested positive for the coronavirus would accomplish all of those goals.

Trump was the host of a reality show. During that stint and during his Presidency, Trump learned to become a master of melodrama. He can't just say he tested positive. He had to make this a big production for the drama effect.

What better way than to arrange to have Marine One fly him to Walter Reed, where he will stay for a few days to convince the doubters this was not all for show.

Doubters like me.
Considering Trump's past behavior I can understand your skepticism. But I think he did test positve for the antibodies and is at Walter Reed with a fever. If everything you implied turns out to be true, his base will not flinch or be embarrassed, they will think it was funny as hell how Trump pulled a fast one on the MSM.

Forum List

Back