Trump does not have COVID-19...DEFLECTION TIME!!

No it is not...

As much as I like to talk trash about Trump the fact is this is not some sort of Jerry Springer nonsense and should be treated as if it were Obama, Clinton or Biden game down with this virus.

The problem is, Trump's presidency has never risen above the Jerry Springer nonsense. It's always been about cheap stunts and such.

Another point. This supposed Covid gets him out of the next two debates, after the Debate Commission was talking about cracking down on his bad behavior.

If by chance he does not survive this then this will be one of the most darkest moments in American History because he would have died just weeks before the final day of voting...

Why? We've had Eight presidents die, one of them at the end of a nasty civil war, another during the course of a GLOBAL war. Our system can handle a dead president.

I usually try to avoid conspiracy theories, but let's look at it.

And frankly, I'm wondering if this isn't some kind of cheap reality TV stunt.

Think about it.

In the previous week, he was exposed as a massive Tax Cheat
He lost a debate badly with Biden
The polls have him down 8-13%, even Rassmussen is breaking bad on him.
His son's Girlfriend and his key spokesperson was revealed to have been fired from Faux News for Sexual Harassment
His Slovenian Trophy Wife was caught on tape saying, "Who gives a f--k about Christmas". (will we get to have Christmas this year?)

Then miraculously, he's found to have Covid. Just like they would in a Reality TV Show when the audience is starting to tune out.

OOOH, the Drama of him being flown to Walter Reed in a helicopter!!! Will he make it? Stay tuned.

Only a stupid hate filled Moon Bat suffering form the mental illness known as Trump Derangement Syndrome would suggest something like that.

Didn't read your own link, did ya Speed Racer. They didn't "shut down" Walter Reed.

The point is you kept claiming they were some super hot hospital that wouldn't DARE lie to us.

Um.. yeah, they totally would lie to us if directed to... you know, the whole thing with the amputees living with rats.

You have a vivid imagination, Captain Hyperbole.

And so your contention now is that ONLY a "super hot hospital" wouldn't lie to us?

But you say they would lie. Well, there you have it then. It's settled. Dumb ass

And so your contention now is that ONLY a "super hot hospital" wouldn't lie to us?

But you say they would lie. Well, there you have it then. It's settled. Dumb ass

They certainly lied in the Bush years about conditions our vets were being kept in.

lying about Trump pretending to be sick, that seems like not a big stretch.

This whole thing stinks of "Reality TV Stunt".

Only a stupid hate filled Moon Bat suffering form the mental illness known as Trump Derangement Syndrome would suggest something like that.

Because Trump always tells the truth, except for all the times he lies...

Let's see how he spins this one.

Your deranged theory has a team of military doctors and nurses lying

Think about it.

His son's Girlfriend and his key spokesperson was revealed to have been fired from Faux News for Sexual Harassment
His Slovenian Trophy Wife was caught on tape saying, "Who gives a f--k about Christmas". (will we get to have Christmas this year?)

Then miraculously, he's found to have Covid. Just like they would in a Reality TV Show when the audience is starting to tune out.

OOOH, the Drama of him being flown to Walter Reed in a helicopter!!! Will he make it? Stay tuned.
It never stops with you idiots

Just grow the fuck up Moon Bat. We get tried of hearing your idiotic TDS shit every day. It just makes you look like a fool when you post your hate.

I hear Caterpillar, USA USA ! is painting up Backhoe One !
presidential-candidates-tractors-obama-hero.jpg

They certainly lied in the Bush years about conditions our vets were being kept in.

lying about Trump pretending to be sick, that seems like not a big stretch.

This whole thing stinks of "Reality TV Stunt".

Well, I concede that stinking is your area of expertise.

There are a lot of people who would have to lie to pull that off. You need serious mental health assistance

No it is not...

As much as I like to talk trash about Trump the fact is this is not some sort of Jerry Springer nonsense and should be treated as if it were Obama, Clinton or Biden game down with this virus.

No matter how arrogant Trump has been I still find that I must just hope he get well and wish him and his family fast recovery...

If by chance he does not survive this then this will be one of the most darkest moments in American History because he would have died just weeks before the final day of voting...

This doesn't look good for you guys. Independents are what both parties are going to grab for like every other election. Who wants to be in the same voting block with these people who burn down cities, attack police officers, wish death on a fellow American over politics, use a horrible illness to advance their political agenda?

Watching Laura last night, she was playing clips of what some of the losers were saying on CNN and like. Compare that to how Fox hosts gave nothing but respect and honor to the late Ruth Ginsburg immediately after her passing.

Think about it.

I wish the President well!

:lol: ... that was a good chuckle! Not because I think it is true, but because you do have his character and what conniving and twisted kind of thing he WOULD DO if it benefited himself!!!

But this time, I think he might actually be sick....?

As you've said, stay tuned!!!

As Trump would say, We'll see what happens....

I wouldn't put it past them.

There are a lot of people who would have to lie to pull that off. You need serious mental health assistance

Naw, guy, it's just a few staffers in the White House to pull off this cheap reality TV stunt.

The biggest challenge is keeping him away from his phone.

Indeed, that is the key element missing from all low brow conspiracy theories... what you have to ignore in order for whatever it is to be true. Like the 9/11 conspiracies. In order for them to be true, it would literally take the cooperation of 100's of everyday people and teams of military personnel to have made happen.
Same with this nonsense. The entire White House staff, doctors... nurses at both the White House and Walter Reed... would all have to be in on it. I may not put Trump past it, but not all of the other people that would have to be co-conspirators.

Watching Laura last night, she was playing clips of what some of the losers were saying on CNN and like. Compare that to how Fox hosts gave nothing but respect and honor to the late Ruth Ginsburg immediately after her passing.

I wasn't a fan of RBG obviously. But I wasn't criticizing her after her death either. Democrats are just consumed with hate

This doesn't look good for you guys. Independents are what both parties are going to grab for like every other election. Who wants to be in the same voting block with these people who burn down cities, attack police officers, wish death on a fellow American over politics, use a horrible illness to advance their political agenda?

You mean when they could barely contain their glee? Her body wasn't even cold yet when they were pushing Serena Joy for the job.

Indeed, that is the key element missing from all low brow conspiracy theories... what you have to ignore in order for whatever it is to be true. Like the 9/11 conspiracies. In order for them to be true, it would literally take the cooperation of 100's of everyday people and teams of military personnel to have made happen.
Same with this nonsense. The entire White House staff, doctors... nurses at both the White House and Walter Reed... would all have to be in on it. I may not put Trump past it, but not all of the other people that would have to be co-conspirators.

You'd need very few people to pull THIS off. Do you think that they are letting average workers at Walter Reed anywhere near the Orange Blob? Heck, no, one of them might smother him with a pillow and solve all our problems.

I wouldn't put it past them.

Naw, guy, it's just a few staffers in the White House to pull off this cheap reality TV stunt.

The biggest challenge is keeping him away from his phone.

Well, if you "wouldn't put it past them," then I guess that settles it. So obviously it's fake then. Great hypothesis backed up by solid research and well reasoned arguments. I'm in. Obviously Trump is faking it

You mean when they could barely contain their glee? Her body wasn't even cold yet when they were pushing Serena Joy for the job.

OK, so I despised the woman. To say otherwise would have been fake as shit. But I did not go out and criticize her when the body was still warm.

So what exactly is the right move then Joe since you don't accept not criticizing her and my not pretending that I like her isn't right either. So what is the right move then, Joe?

Forum List

Back