Trump Doesn't Know When to Quit, Asks Rosenstein if "He is on His Team"

Bernie wasn't in the Presidential election... I didn't vote for crooked Hillary, or the lying ass conman Trump. The United States was fucked either way. It wasn't worth my time to go to the voting booth.

The U.S. is only 'fucked' when people don't vote IMO.

Sorry when on the way to the gallows and only given the choice between dying by firing squad or by hanging, it's not worth the trouble. I could have written in a candidate... but what's the purpose of that? I wasn't voting for Jill Stein, nor Gary Johnson who didn't even know who Harriet Tubman was.

FBI says everything in it s factual.

um, no

just no

you can have your own opinions, but you don't get to have your own facts

January 31, 2018
FBI Statement on HPSCI Memo
The FBI takes seriously its obligations to the FISA Court and its compliance with procedures overseen by career professionals in the Department of Justice and the FBI. We are committed to working with the appropriate oversight entities to ensure the continuing integrity of the FISA process.

With regard to the House Intelligence Committee’s memorandum, the FBI was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it. As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy.

FBI Statement on HPSCI Memo — FBI

keep swinging, trumplings

That's not the full quote.

It was on c- span

FBI Officials Review FISA Memo - Find NO 'Factual Inaccuracies' (Report)

It's all over the news... the memo is nothing but cherry picked stuff being taken out of context and put together in a way to mislead people. Nunes worked with the White House to put it together with evil intentions in mind.

Was it Bernie or the unmentioned candidate that rigged the primary against him?

Bernie wasn't in the Presidential election... I didn't vote for crooked Hillary, or the lying ass conman Trump. The United States was fucked either way. It wasn't worth my time to go to the voting booth.

So why are you so blind as to the corruption geared towards Hillary/Obama in the FBI and DOJ?

Hillary and Obama are not in power. I really don't understand why this is such a tough concept for Trump supporters to understand. Quit trying to deflect from the problem at hand.

How in the hell can you say that when Bill Clinton met secretly with the head of the DOJ during the Hillary investigation or the fact that Comey wrote the exoneration for Hillary before the investigation started? We have Hillary lying 24/7 but somehow the FBI does not call her out on her lies?

It's time to grow the hell up. The FBI and DOJ are tools for the Dims.

He can say it because he is a liar, like ALL regressive scum,

The U.S. is only 'fucked' when people don't vote IMO.

No, they are either way.

The issue is that the Federal government has become so powerful. Corruption was just around the corner.

The Federal government was created to play referee between the states, however, thanks to the Progressive movement they now run everything instead of playing referee. Now everyone on both sides of the coin, who are convinced of the other sides guilt, will never see justice for anyone.

This is what the US government has become.

Hillary and Obama are not in power. I really don't understand why this is such a tough concept for Trump supporters to understand. Quit trying to deflect from the problem at hand.

They still wield enough power to convince the butt-hurt Democrats to dig up false shit about Trump though. They wielded enough power to obstruct justice that should have been levied against them. The Republicans should have stomped them into the ground and put their collective boot on their necks.

No they don't. They HAVE NO POWER. Now your just making up excuses. It's attitudes like your's that this country is in the state of disarray it is. Deal with the present. Quit fucking using the past as an excuse.

What in the hell is wrong with this man? He's been told many times he can't ask impartial law enforcement officials or those in the DoJ to give him their loyalty. They have to do their jobs based on the facts. Trump's goose is cooked, and no wonder he is now trying to get rid of Rosenstein.

"Washington (CNN)Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein visited the White House in December seeking President Donald Trump's help. The top Justice Department official in the Russia investigation wanted Trump's support in fighting off document demands from House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes.

But the President had other priorities ahead of a key appearance by Rosenstein on the Hill, according to sources familiar with the meeting. Trump wanted to know where the special counsel's Russia investigation was heading. And he wanted to know whether Rosenstein was "on my team.""

Trump asked Rosenstein if he was 'on my team' - CNNPolitics

Yeah Trump is like Kim Jong Un or Saddam Hussein. His entire worldview is that of a mafia capo. He demands personal loyalty to him from everyone. He has no clue about how democracy works and worse than that he doesn't want to know.

What in the hell is wrong with this man? He's been told many times he can't ask impartial law enforcement officials or those in the DoJ to give him their loyalty. They have to do their jobs based on the facts. Trump's goose is cooked, and no wonder he is now trying to get rid of Rosenstein.

"Washington (CNN)Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein visited the White House in December seeking President Donald Trump's help. The top Justice Department official in the Russia investigation wanted Trump's support in fighting off document demands from House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes.

But the President had other priorities ahead of a key appearance by Rosenstein on the Hill, according to sources familiar with the meeting. Trump wanted to know where the special counsel's Russia investigation was heading. And he wanted to know whether Rosenstein was "on my team.""

Yeah Trump is like Kim Jong Un or Saddam Hussein. His entire worldview is that of a mafia capo. He demands personal loyalty to him from everyone. He has no clue about how democracy works and worse than that he doesn't want to know.

The problem is he thinks he can run this country like a CEO runs a company. In a company the employees don't have a say in what goes on with the company... like they do in a democracy.

He was interviewed today and said it is all factual.
He is still against releasing it.

save it for the other trumplings

The people that trump appointed DO NOT want the memo released, as ur is full if inaccuracies and incomplete information.

This is a Political ploy to get rid if Rosenstein and then Mueller....bare face lies.

The problem is he thinks he can run this country like a CEO runs a company. In a company the employees don't have a say in what goes on with the company... like they do in a democracy.

And the problem with the status quo is that they think they can run the country like a drunk sailor on leave cuz it ain't their money

No they don't. They HAVE NO POWER. Now your just making up excuses. It's attitudes like your's that this country is in the state of disarray it is. Deal with the present. Quit fucking using the past as an excuse.

They certainly do have power with the DOJ and the MSM. Otherwise they'd both be indicted for crimes. Unfounded hatred of Trump (by Demcrats) is the reason this country is in disarray yet they point fingers at everyone else. Classic post-modern, Communist, Marxist tactics if you ask me.

um, no

just no

January 31, 2018
The FBI takes seriously its obligations to the FISA Court and its compliance with procedures overseen by career professionals in the Department of Justice and the FBI. We are committed to working with the appropriate oversight entities to ensure the continuing integrity of the FISA process.

With regard to the House Intelligence Committee’s memorandum, the FBI was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it. As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy.

It was on c- span

It's all over the news... the memo is nothing but cherry picked stuff being taken out of context and put together in a way to mislead people. Nunes worked with the White House to put it together with evil intentions in mind.

That's why everyone should read it and make your own decisions.
Remember ,it is some on the left who said it would compromise national security and that was found out not to be true.
They are the deflectors and obstructionists.

Anything reported from "unnamed sources" is merely code for "we be making this shit up to make trump look bad!"

LOL. Denial in fact or fantasy is the first safe harbor sought by the Trumpanzees. Of course the second choice is Hilary did it.

Feel free to post up some facts there, junior. So far every "unnamed source" based story, has been proven false. The NYT is batting .000.

And the problem with the status quo is that they think they can run the country like a drunk sailor on leave cuz it ain't their money

Republicans with Lying Trump just voted to transfer $1.5 trillion from the poor and middle class to the wealthy via taxes, which will add $1.5 trillion dollars a year to the deficit.

In other words the billionaire and millionaires in the Republican party just took $1.5 trillion dollars and stuffed it in their pockets from the ATM using the American taxpayer's credit card. And the American taxpayer gets the bill.

And conservatives cheeeer.

Every President demands loyalty. Trump is no different you just hate him that's all. Your viewpoint is skewed because of it.

You keep repeating that this country is a "democracy". It is nothing of the sort, it is a constitutional republic, and President Trump is running it as it should be.

Republicans with Lying Trump just voted to transfer $1.5 trillion from the poor and middle class to the wealthy via taxes, which will add $1.5 trillion dollars a year to the deficit.

In other words the billionaire and millionaires in the Republican party just took $1.5 trillion dollars and stuffed it in their pockets from the ATM using the American taxpayer's credit card. And the American taxpayer gets the bill.

And conservatives cheeeer.

Nice make-up fantasy....Did Daily Kos tell you that?

SOURCES>>>SOURCES! I want sources. Make sure it's not the maid or a Democrat spy!

They certainly do have power with the DOJ and the MSM. Otherwise they'd both be indicted for crimes. Unfounded hatred of Trump (by Demcrats) is the reason this country is in disarray yet they point fingers at everyone else. Classic post-modern, Communist, Marxist tactics if you ask me.

Are you even paying attention? Trump is asking people in the DoJ if they will pledge their oath to him. That's EXACTLY what he is accusing them of doing for Obama and Hillary.

Are you even paying attention? Trump is asking people in the DoJ if they will pledge their oath to him. That's EXACTLY what he is accusing them of doing for Obama and Hillary.
Who was it that witnessed that?

um, no

just no

January 31, 2018

It was on c- span

That's why everyone should read it and make your own decisions.
Remember ,it is some on the left who said it would compromise national security and that was found out not to be true.
They are the deflectors and obstructionists.

Would you want to go to court and have the Prosecution lay out their case against you, and then you not get a chance for a rebuttal or to present your defense?

The Dems on the House intelligence committee produced their own memo showing what was wrong with the Nunes/White House memo... but because the committee isn't bipartisan and the Republicans currently hold the majority, they voted NOT to allow the Dem's memo to be released.

Think about that a minute.

Forum List

Back