Trump doesn't trust China on North Korea. can we have our tariffs now?

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
When Trump supporters are reminded that Donald Trump was full of shit regarding tariffs against China, they argue that, "See, Trump just want to save the world by pressuring China to stop North Korea's nuclear ambitions by threatening them with tariffs."

But now, Trump said China failed in curbing North Korea, and NK just tested another missile.
Trump Says China Failed to Help U.S. With North Korea Problems

In this thread, Trump supporters are invited to make up a new and improved, contrived excuse as to why they think Trump still will not fulfill this campaign promise.

I am a trump supporter and I would RATHER have tariffs than CHinese co operation on North Korea.

North Korean is not our problem, especially since South Korean rejected our missile defenses.

I wish them luck.

But FUCK THE CHINESE.

I am a trump supporter and I would RATHER have tariffs than CHinese co operation on North Korea.

North Korean is not our problem, especially since South Korean rejected our missile defenses.

I wish them luck.

But FUCK THE CHINESE.
Tariffs are another tax you will have to pay. I thought your party wants less taxation?

I wish them luck.

But FUCK THE CHINESE.
Tariffs are another tax you will have to pay. I thought your party wants less taxation?

I want the type of tariffs that people DON'T pay, because they end up buying AMERICAN.

In this thread, Trump supporters are invited to make up a new and improved, contrived excuse as to why they think Trump still will not fulfill this campaign promise.
I don't give a fuck if he does or not. I voted to piss you off. Mission accomplished.

There were other reasons but that was my main one, I don't expect every campaign promise to be fulfilled, it never has. Obama certainly didn't. Hillary wanted to raise taxes and probably would have fulfilled that one.

As far as China, Trump got us out of the TPP so we do have bargaining chips we would not have had. You are invited to go take a long walk off a short pier. Mkay?

I wish them luck.

But FUCK THE CHINESE.

I want the type of tariffs that people DON'T pay, because they end up buying AMERICAN.
Nice thought, never going to happen.

Congress and Trump need to agree that it is North Koreas intention to strike the US with a nuke. That agreed upon, blow them to hell.

Then on to Iran. I'm sick of the dawdling.

When Trump supporters are reminded that Donald Trump was full of shit regarding tariffs against China, they argue that, "See, Trump just want to save the world by pressuring China to stop North Korea's nuclear ambitions by threatening them with tariffs."

But now, Trump said China failed in curbing North Korea, and NK just tested another missile.
Trump Says China Failed to Help U.S. With North Korea Problems

Soooo .. you would like Trump to solve a problem that's been around since the 1940's in 6 months ... sounds reasonable...

.:coffee:

Congress and Trump need to agree that it is North Koreas intention to strike the US with a nuke. That agreed upon, blow them to hell.

Naturally your kind of garbage couldn't care less if they kill millions of innocent civilians, women and children.

Naturally your kind of garbage couldn't care less if they kill millions of innocent civilians, women and children.
Yo dope. They intend to kill our innocents. How dumb are you?

I wish them luck.

But FUCK THE CHINESE.

IF it is a nice thought, then why can it not happen?

No they do NOT. They know dam well that any attack on the US will mean instant retribution. They aint stupid, sis.

I wish them luck.

But FUCK THE CHINESE.

We don't have the ability to produce much of the goods that we import. It would take years to gear up industry to duplicate the goods we import. Then we would not be price competitive which would mean that our economy would suffer greatly.

No they do NOT. They know dam well that any attack on the US will mean instant retribution. They aint stupid, sis.
Yo dope. Why wait to retaliate? Strike first. Pansy.

I wish them luck.

But FUCK THE CHINESE.

We don't have the ability to produce much of the goods that we import. It would take years to gear up industry to duplicate the goods we import. Then we would not be price competitive which would mean that our economy would suffer greatly.

Nonsense.

1. Anything that we don't produce we could get elsewhere from someone who is being slightly less of dicks.

2. Oooh, YEARS? Oh, well then, why bother? Who could support a policy that might take YEARS to show benefits? LOL!!

3. Price competitive? Our ever growing massive trade deficits shows that we cannot be competitive, as the game is currently played.

Nonsense.

1. Anything that we don't produce we could get elsewhere from someone who is being slightly less of dicks.

2. Oooh, YEARS? Oh, well then, why bother? Who could support a policy that might take YEARS to show benefits? LOL!!

3. Price competitive? Our ever growing massive trade deficits shows that we cannot be competitive, as the game is currently played.
In many industries we cannot be competitive and never will be. If we enact tariffs, then other countries will do so on our goods, and we wind up with a massive trade war, which hurts everyone. You gotta think his stuff through before spouting off ignorance.

Nonsense.

In many industries we cannot be competitive and never will be. If we enact tariffs, then other countries will do so on our goods, and we wind up with a massive trade war, which hurts everyone. You gotta think his stuff through before spouting off ignorance.

We are already in a massive trade war, we just haven't been fighting back.

And what industries can we NOT be competitive in?

Forum List

Back