Trump Doubles Down on Calling Miss Universe "Miss Piggy"

Ravi found it on Bills site. Here's a copy pasta on that segment (synopsis)

Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado, who says she was 'fat-shamed' and belittled by Donald Trump when she gained weight in 1996, is now a prominent supporter of Hillary Clinton. Eboni Williams and Monica Crowley entered the No Spin Zone with their analyses. "If you think Donald Trump is a sexist," Crowley said, "this reinforces that. And if you don't, you don't care. Voters have more of an interest in the big picture and this is a very minor episode." But Williams theorized that Donald Trump may pay a political price for his long-ago criticism of Machado. "This will thwart Mr. Trump's attempt to make inroads with women voters, particularly Republican women. Some women are triggered by that kind of 'fat-shaming.' The way Donald Trump went about this is a shame, but his critique of her weight gaining is contractually valid. She was essentially a brand ambassador for Miss Universe.

Link and scroll to impact segment
Bill O'Reilly: The O'Reilly Factor - Wednesday, September 28, 2016
LOL! Someone saying crap on O'Reilly isn't reality. Show me the contract.

You may not lie but you are easily led. No one is able to provide a link to back it up.
No one has pictures of Monica blowing Bill, but it happened.

Let's not forget the event took place nearly 20 years ago. A few things have changed, including beauty contests.
What hasn't changed is Trump's attitude toward women, which he so nicely reminded us Monday.

mmmh...you might have missed this but - I'm not the one defending anyone.

Tell me...is it appropriate for an obese man to slam a woman for getting fat?

Or, is there a double standard at play somewhere?

At the time this occurred Trump was lean and thin. But that however, is not the point. The point is, she was contractually bound to maintain herself. Trump owned the business who held the contract... She doesn't have a leg to stand on and neither do you.

Given this woman's criminal record she fits right in with the corrupt Clinton crowd.. Being complicit in a murder is nothing to ignore...
Again, there is no contract requirement. Why keep pushing this lie?

You don't know shit about beauty pageants... They ALL sign contracts on entry.. Even parents of 12 year olds... Its real funny and took me about three seconds to find out the way to get a copy of the admissions/entry form... Become the Next Miss Universe
Then you should be able to link to it.
Eboni Williams (who was in these pageants) said last night on Bill O'Reilley's show that there is a clause in those contracts that states they (pageant winners) must remain in the same condition as when they won. I don't have a link to it but I do not lie. If you watch the segment online with Monica Crowley and Eboni Williams on O'Reilley you will see it and hear it with your own two ears.
it makes sense. I don't know why anyone would question that? We are dealing w/ Ravi & Valerie (lw partisan Dem drones :eusa_shhh: ) though :p

Last edited:

Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado, who says she was 'fat-shamed' and belittled by Donald Trump when she gained weight in 1996, is now a prominent supporter of Hillary Clinton. Eboni Williams and Monica Crowley entered the No Spin Zone with their analyses. "If you think Donald Trump is a sexist," Crowley said, "this reinforces that. And if you don't, you don't care. Voters have more of an interest in the big picture and this is a very minor episode." But Williams theorized that Donald Trump may pay a political price for his long-ago criticism of Machado. "This will thwart Mr. Trump's attempt to make inroads with women voters, particularly Republican women. Some women are triggered by that kind of 'fat-shaming.' The way Donald Trump went about this is a shame, but his critique of her weight gaining is contractually valid. She was essentially a brand ambassador for Miss Universe.

Thank you. Ravi had to know this. She's just stalling the inevitable. Its common knowledge that, while wearing the crown, one must maintain the condition that they were in to obtain the crown. Logic 101 but that may be too advanced for Establ Dem drones

The "punch" line is actually the fact Donald was so involved with the "pagent." We mocked Truman for being a haberdasher, and Reagan for his "B" movie career. But this takes it to a new level downward. LOL

I know that person, she was a Miss Universe person and she was the worst we ever had — the worst, the absolute worst,” the Republican presidential hopeful said on a call in to the Fox & Friends studio. “She was the winner and she gained a massive amount of weight, and it was a real problem,”

Okay...She'd already won the contest. Why was her weight gain a problem?
  • Did he have to keep a flour jar next to the bed when they were "doin' the nasty" or something?
  • Did she gain so much weight she couldn't walk?
According to the Miss Universe Organization:

Did the woman gain so much weight she was no longer able to "work closely" with charities? She wasn't litteral bigger than a house or unable to fit through a door was she? It's not as though she couldn't sit at the same table as the people with whom she had to work.

Apparently eating is part of what is expected of Miss Universe winners.

44 Things That Will Happen When You Become Miss USA
  • #7: You’ll appear at food-tasting events, where people will try to feed you all kinds of cake.

enhanced-buzz-17572-1371222963-24.jpg
Cake has a lot of sugar and butter in it...that is, if it's any good it will.

You're just being fucking ridiculous now. Eboni is a lawyer and has been in these pageants. Believe what you will.

At the time this occurred Trump was lean and thin. But that however, is not the point. The point is, she was contractually bound to maintain herself. Trump owned the business who held the contract... She doesn't have a leg to stand on and neither do you.

Given this woman's criminal record she fits right in with the corrupt Clinton crowd.. Being complicit in a murder is nothing to ignore...

You don't know shit about beauty pageants... They ALL sign contracts on entry.. Even parents of 12 year olds... Its real funny and took me about three seconds to find out the way to get a copy of the admissions/entry form... Become the Next Miss Universe
Eboni Williams (who was in these pageants) said last night on Bill O'Reilley's show that there is a clause in those contracts that states they (pageant winners) must remain in the same condition as when they won. I don't have a link to it but I do not lie. If you watch the segment online with Monica Crowley and Eboni Williams on O'Reilley you will see it and hear it with your own two ears.
it makes sense. I don't know why anyone would question that? We are dealing w/ Ravi & Valerie (lw partisan Dem drones :eusa_shhh: ) though :p
Truly unreal. I don't have much interaction time under my belt in regards to them but I'm getting the feeling they just troll. There's no other explanation, they are not dumb (although that's debatable)

Here's a convo I'd love to have with her so I can reflect back on her

Ravi: That black guy was shot down by that cop in cold blood
CK: no he wasn't
Ravi: Yes he was!!!!! It's right there on video!!!!!! It's clear as day!!
CK: LOL! A video someone posted is reality. Show me the bullet that actually killed him. Link me.

You're just being fucking ridiculous now. Eboni is a lawyer and has been in these pageants. Believe what you will.
Agree

She may be a lawyer but she doesn't know what she's talking about. The contracts that I have seen make one swear to never have been married, pregnant, and to being between the ages of 18 and 27. You would also have to swear that you are a natural born female OR certify that you have completed your sex reassignment surgery.

Nothing about weight.

She may be a lawyer but she doesn't know what she's talking about. The contracts that I have seen make one swear to never have been married, pregnant, and to being between the ages of 18 and 27. You would also have to swear that you are a natural born female OR certify that you have completed your sex reassignment surgery.

Nothing about weight.

You trolled me for 2 posts and its 3 strikes you're out

Truly unreal. I don't have much interaction time under my belt in regards to them but I'm getting the feeling they just troll. There's no other explanation, they are not dumb (although that's debatable)
CK, please reread the rules regarding the political portion of the forum. Off topic and/or flaming posts are forbidden. Don't force me to report you, this is simply a friendly reminder.

And guess what, since you love lawyers so much and think they are totally honest. Hillary is a lawyer, Trump is not.

:thup:

Here's a convo I'd love to have with her so I can reflect back on her

Ravi: That black guy was shot down by that cop in cold blood
CK: no he wasn't
Ravi: Yes he was!!!!! It's right there on video!!!!!! It's clear as day!!
CK: LOL! A video someone posted is reality. Show me the bullet that actually killed him. Link me.
I imagine that poor analogy will impress Dot.

Nothing about weight.

You trolled me for 2 posts and its 3 strikes you're out
Excuse me? I am not trolling you. I am asking you for a link to the contract. Not a link to something someone said on O'Reilly.

CK, please reread the rules regarding the political portion of the forum. Off topic and/or flaming posts are forbidden. Don't force me to report you, this is simply a friendly reminder.

And guess what, since you love lawyers so much and think they are totally honest. Hillary is a lawyer, Trump is not.

:thup:
Its on topic and relevant. You've trolled us on this topic. We're moving on

More likely the ones upset are the millions of normal women who were thin once and now are not.
stop being disingenuous kid. While you wear the crown, you must maintain the shape you were in when you won it but you knew that already didn't you?
Sez who? Where is this rule?
its common sense hon. You win a pageant, which is predicated predominantly upon beauty, and you're expected to not become a fat pig during your reign

Buy a clue why doncha'?

Maybe you should switch places w/ Toro & YOU be the Lap Poodle

Maybe the clue needs to go to The Donald

If there is a requirement to maintain weight, the pageant should inform her she has 60 days to lose 20 lbs or her crown will be stripped

Public shaming and calling her demeaning names is not professional behavior

This is a non issue. Morons like you bring it up because Hillary can not run on her record.

If it is a non-issue, why are conservatives publishing fake stories about the former Miss Universe

Forum List

Back