Trump downturn continues.....jobs report weak, hiring slows down

the Fed lowered Interest rates for Obama 8 times during his tenure
Shameless lie. The last time the fed cut rates before july 2019 was december 2008, before Obama took office.

I didn't bother to read the rest of your horseshit. Read something besides a wingnut blog once in a while, bro.

Record number of people with jobs.
Record low unemployment for blacks.
Average wages increased yet again.

Funny how regressives can find doom and gloom in all this.

they gotta win the election, thats why. So they need something to run on like income disparity even though everyone is doing better, or ....racist, bigot, white supremest... end of the world in 12 years. you know,whatever it takes to build a platform.

Record number of people with jobs.
Record low unemployment for blacks.
Average wages increased yet again.

Funny how regressives can find doom and gloom in all this.

they gotta win the election, thats why. So they need something to run on like income disparity even though everyone is doing better, or ....racist, bigot, white supremest... end of the world in 12 years. you know,whatever it takes to build a platform.
Then your orange god can just prevent the recession, and no worries.

Hiring has slowed considerably and the jobs report is very weak. Even weaker if you consider 25,000 of those jobs are census workers.

August jobs report: 130,000 jobs added, unemployment stays at 3.7 percent

During his entire presidency, Obama only managed to get it down to 4.8%. But the poverty rate was only down .5 points, food stamp recipients were up 33%, home ownership was down 3.8 points, black, Hispanic, and female employment was down to an all-time low, and the labor participation rate was exceedingly low: There was a record 95,102,000 Americans who were available for work, who were not in the workforce.

Wait: I take that back. Obama didn't "manage" to get the unemployment rate down to 4.8%. That happened in spite of his policies. Just like the fracking industry thrived in spite of his environmental policies.

Last edited:
The economy is doing great...unemployment at record numbers for all demographics....when you are nearly at full employment there is only so many jobs available to add to the economy....Obama would have creamed his mom jeans to have this jobs report and this GDP and this level of citizen confidence in the economy....Trump downturn....LMFAO....
Actually both jobs and GDP were better the last few years of the Obama administration.

Obama would have creamed his mom jeans to have this jobs report
Jobs were added a at a faster pace in the last two years of the obama presidency than since trump took office.
Not this BS again....Obama had lost so many jobs he had more to add...and the people were still not working on their careers....they were living with mom and dad and flipping burgers....to try and say the people were happier with their personal lives under Obama is foolish at best....we have good paying jobs right now and more added every quarter....people are saving again....paying off debt...and feeling confident enough to shop and spend and invest....and all this good news even with a trade war going on...just think about when we win it.....
At what point after President Obama had turned around tRump's free fall did the economy lose jobs under his watch?

Jobs were added a at a faster pace in the last two years of the obama presidency than since trump took office.
Not this BS again....Obama had lost so many jobs he had more to add...and the people were still not working on their careers....they were living with mom and dad and flipping burgers....to try and say the people were happier with their personal lives under Obama is foolish at best....we have good paying jobs right now and more added every quarter....people are saving again....paying off debt...and feeling confident enough to shop and spend and invest....and all this good news even with a trade war going on...just think about when we win it.....
At what point after President Obama had turned around tRump's free fall did the economy lose jobs under his watch?
Wasn't it you that prayed errrrr I mean said that the trade war would tank the economy?....you don't get many things right do you?....

Wasn't it you that prayed errrrr I mean said that the trade war would tank the economy?....you don't get many things right do you?....
Lol, can't respond.to my actual post? You gotta pull this straw man crap?

upload_2019-9-6_18-56-21.jpeg

View attachment 277855
Nope, you can't respond, yes you so gotta resort to straw man crap.

Record number of people with jobs
Yes genius, the population is growing.

And the signs of impending recession are there, no matter how many times the trumpkins click their heels together.

Record percentage of population at work along with it.
But that is a simpleton's analysis. Underemployment and wages must also be considered.

And it’s record low unemployment and wages have steadily been rising.

You better crawl back into your grub hole now...

View attachment 277855
I do not accept your narrative and you facts are flawed...debating with you is a exercise in mental cruelty....

Your words: At what point after President Obama had turned around tRump's free fall

Trump didn't have a free fall and Obama didn't save Trump's economy...that is idiotic....its the stupidest thing I've ever heard...I don't want to waste my time arguing with you on such a dumb nonsensical assumption...

View attachment 277855
I do not accept your narrative and you facts are flawed...debating with you is a exercise in mental cruelty....

Your words: At what point after President Obama had turned around tRump's free fall

Trump didn't have a free fall and Obama didn't save Trump's economy...that is idiotic....its the stupidest thing I've ever heard...I don't want to waste my time arguing with you on such a dumb nonsensical assumption...
Bush's. My bad.

the Fed lowered Interest rates for Obama 8 times during his tenure
Shameless lie. The last time the fed cut rates before july 2019 was december 2008, before Obama took office.

I didn't bother to read the rest of your horseshit. Read something besides a wingnut blog once in a while, bro.

Well, your right. I got some bad information here. Apologies.

Forum List

Back