Trump economic adviser tells house republicans you're no longer Reagan's party

Genuine populism will forever be beyond the comprehension of any hard right conservative, their tribe think makes it impossible. Conservatism cannot function without a lumpen-prole class to revile and marginalize.

Guess the Reagan Legacy project is finally over.

How Republicans created the myth of Ronald Reagan

On his worse day, he was three times the man you are.

Can you be any more shallow a worthless human being ?
Why do you care? According to Republicans, his party doesn't exist anymore.

On his worse day, he was three times the man (and I use that term loosely) you are.

He was a good compromiser. It was a different world then and you are to stupid to understand that.

It's people like YOU that gave us Trump.

Trump has replaced Reagan conservatism with Trumpism... this ought to be interesting and confusing for the Republicans elected to the congress and senate.

Trump has replaced Reagan conservatism with Trumpism... this ought to be interesting and confusing for the Republicans elected to the congress and senate.

He owes them nothing and they owe hm nothing.

Not sure what you think will be confusing.

All I want is a conservative justice appointed to the SCOTUS.

Everyone thought chief justice Roberts was as conservative as they come when he was nominated...the Dems hated the thought of him being put in and Republicans were praising him from here to high heaven....

so, life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get....

And SUN DEVIL 92, since this financial advisor Moore guy, said that Trump is a POPULIST, the popular vote believes in abortion being legal....same with gay mariage being legal, and so on and so forth, so if Trump is a populist, then be prepared to be disappointed!

On his worse day, he was three times the man (and I use that term loosely) you are.

He was a good compromiser. It was a different world then and you are to stupid to understand that.

No, it was Republicans who gave us Trump.

And SUN DEVIL 92, since this financial advisor Moore guy, said that Trump is a POPULIST, the popular vote believes in abortion being legal....same with gay mariage being legal, and so on and so forth, so if Trump is a populist, then be prepared to be disappointed!
Trump is no populist, get ready for the most massive trickle down economic program ever.

No, it was Republicans who gave us Trump.

No, they fought him....and refused to support him.

I am one of those.

He was a reaction to you dicks doing so many super stupid things.

Everyone thought chief justice Roberts was as conservative as they come when he was nominated...the Dems hated the thought of him being put in and Republicans were praising him from here to high heaven....

so, life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get....

He was a bush nominee.

Not a conservative.

He was a bush nominee.

Not a conservative.
every conservative, thought he was a conservative...it wasn't bush....

He was a bush nominee.

Not a conservative.
every conservative, thought he was a conservative...it wasn't bush....

I consider my self a libertarian/conservative.

I never ever thought he was a conservative.

His pathetic turn on Obamacare sealed that one.

Forum List

Back