Trump Economy is Surging

Hilarious. What’s it to you? You freaks spend all of your time coveting what others have, demanding you be allowed to steal it.

Right, but you are the dumbasses telling everybody how good they have it though.
Yes, living in America is horrible to you Leftards.

Yet you refuse to leave.

Hmmm, so folks should sit back and be quiet as Trump and Republicans move this country from a Republic governed by laws to a Monarch society.
Is that why you want guns grabbed from citizens, Trumps a dictator?

You’re stupider than stupid then.

When did I ever say anything about grabbing guns? I guess when you don't have an argument, you make up shit.
Oh yeah, the Left aren’t after guns.

What a pathetic liar.

Since the fed just cut rates for first time in decade, they know the economy is going to be shit.
3q3smoq4jpd31.jpg
Notice your class warfare silliness is falling flat?

Obama Promised A ‘Middle Class’ Economy, Trump Delivered It.
Trump accelerates decline of middle class, primary due to his tax cuts.
1.5 million fewer jobs in the past 3 years compared to Obama's last 3.
Simple economics is the answer. FTA: Economists say that the slowing of job creation is not surprising. There are fewer empty jobs and fewer unemployed people available to fill them as the economy gets closer to full employment.
Full employment with a 63.2 percent labor participation rate?

Giving tax cuts to billionaires only helps in a supply constrained economy, which we havent had for decades.
tz89bbl5nkg41.jpg

Why do you suppose the participation is so low?

I was never for tax cut nor am I for increased spending.

I was putting out the context and was being honest when I quoted out of the article you posted.

Try a different spin.

It does trickle down. Just as JFK said.

America’s poor is wealthier than half the world population.

.......and the top 4% hold more wealth than over half the population.
Hilarious. What’s it to you? You freaks spend all of your time coveting what others have, demanding you be allowed to steal it.

Right, but you are the dumbasses telling everybody how good they have it though.

Yet you refuse to leave.

Hmmm, so folks should sit back and be quiet as Trump and Republicans move this country from a Republic governed by laws to a Monarch society.

I thought it was a dictatorship and now you are saying its a monarchy? I wish you people would make up your minds.

Yet you refuse to leave.

When did I ever say anything about grabbing guns? I guess when you don't have an argument, you make up shit.

What a pathetic liar.

You're the liar cocksucka, pull up on quote where I have said one damn thing about taking guns.

Yet you refuse to leave.

What a pathetic liar.

You're the liar cocksucka, pull up on quote where I have said one damn thing about taking guns.
210 posts of you bitching about guns in the hands of law abiding citizens.

Search Results for Query: Gun | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Gun grabbing Nazi.

Call Granny Nanny, she made the spending.

Trump didn't send his budget proposal to her.
Call Granny Winebox, she is responsible for the budget and deficit spending.

What a pathetic liar.

210 posts of you bitching about guns in the hands of law abiding citizens.

Search Results for Query: Gun | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Gun grabbing Nazi.

You're a fucking an idiot, post the one where I said law abiding citizens should have their guns taken away.

Call Granny Winebox, she is responsible for the budget and deficit spending.

So she is also responsible for low unemployment, great economy, blah, blah, blah.

The House is responsible for passing the budget, not the President. When a President presents a budget it is usually rejected by the House. Same with Obama, Bush Clinton and so on.

In my financial career that started during the Reagan Administration, I have never seen 3 consecutive years like this. The reversal of the" America Is Bad" is reversing itself. My God the $$$ that will come here from abroad and the Made In America attitude will make 2020 a smashing success.

All while Eric SwallowsWell is fiddling and farting while the Dem party is burning

The House is responsible for passing the budget, not the President. When a President presents a budget it is usually rejected by the House. Same with Obama, Bush Clinton and so on.

No Trump is better than Obama, Bush, Clinton and so on. How could the House reject his Perfect Budget.

Since the fed just cut rates for first time in decade, they know the economy is going to be shit.
3q3smoq4jpd31.jpg
Notice your class warfare silliness is falling flat?

Obama Promised A ‘Middle Class’ Economy, Trump Delivered It.
Trump accelerates decline of middle class, primary due to his tax cuts.
1.5 million fewer jobs in the past 3 years compared to Obama's last 3.
Simple economics is the answer. FTA: Economists say that the slowing of job creation is not surprising. There are fewer empty jobs and fewer unemployed people available to fill them as the economy gets closer to full employment.
Full employment with a 63.2 percent labor participation rate?

Giving tax cuts to billionaires only helps in a supply constrained economy, which we havent had for decades.
tz89bbl5nkg41.jpg

Why do you suppose the participation is so low?
Our Social Safety Network and Boomer Retirements. Now we are pulling folks back into the labor market, simply because of all the opportunity.

Currently the biggest pick up is 65 and older, in good health.
Next is 20-26 year olds.
Next is 24-54 year olds
Next is women
But this is very broad based, EVERY group is gaining ground and the rate of increase improved in 2019. We are in the strongest labor economy of all of our lifetimes.

fredgraph.png

No Trump is better than Obama, Bush, Clinton and so on. How could the House reject his Perfect Budget.

Whatever you need to believe.

Forum List

Back