Trump Encourages GOP Crowd to Boo US Women's Soccer Team

You are being intentionally obtuse. I know you have followed this knee thing so I am also aware that you know that from Kaepernick on down, they have incorrectly said that they cannot support a country that allows oppression. By their own WORDS, they cannot support the US. Take the bullshit fealty that you pulled out of your ass and shove right back where it came from. I STAND FOR AND SALUTE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PROUDLY! If you don't, fuck you, GET OUT.

Do you oppose the US Constitution and the 1st Amendment? Trump does.

Wow.. Trump is such a pig. Do his people stand for this crap?

July 25, 2021 Trump Corruption, Trump Lies

NBC Sports reports:

The Tokyo Olympics crossed over with a Donald Trump rally Saturday night, as the former president encouraged a hyped-up Phoenix crowd to boo the U.S. Women’s soccer team. “Wokeism makes you lose,” Trump said, according to a video of the speech posted to Twitter by Turning Point officials.

“The U.S. Women’s soccer team is a very good example of what’s going on,” he continued, shaking his head with a smirk as the crowd booed loudly.

“Earlier this week they unexpected lost to Sweden three to nothing and Americans were happy about it,” he said, a line that drew laughs and cheers – enough for Trump to quickly add “you proved that point before I even said it.”

Continued

The team is anti American. Why wouldnt you expect them to be booed?

NBC Sports reports:

The Tokyo Olympics crossed over with a Donald Trump rally Saturday night, as the former president encouraged a hyped-up Phoenix crowd to boo the U.S. Women’s soccer team. “Wokeism makes you lose,” Trump said, according to a video of the speech posted to Twitter by Turning Point officials.

“The U.S. Women’s soccer team is a very good example of what’s going on,” he continued, shaking his head with a smirk as the crowd booed loudly.

“Earlier this week they unexpected lost to Sweden three to nothing and Americans were happy about it,” he said, a line that drew laughs and cheers – enough for Trump to quickly add “you proved that point before I even said it.”

Continued

They spit in the faces of America, they let Rapinoe have undue influence over them. They should be derided for the crap they pulled. There is also this, they just aren't very good. who cares if you're an Olympian when you lose to a 15 year old boy's team.

Do you oppose the US Constitution and the 1st Amendment? Trump does.
You fucking lying bitch. Trump has been denied his equal time by your communist backers. Please show me where Trump has denied the constitution or the first amendment. Be specific, provide links. You and your ilk have been ruining the careers of anyone who disagrees with you, LOL, welcome to the reap what you sow club. Rapinoe will rot in hell where she belongs--hopefully karma will get you too.

Trump is a moron who has never read the US Constitution because he can't read and he doesn't listen.

Look at you, just one more hate filled partisan. Rump is not my cup of tea but I invite you to prove your assertion.

NBC Sports reports:

Continued

Yeah....this was worse than even Jan 6th. How horrible.
Trump mentions the women's soccer team losing and people cheered.
Arrest them all!!!!!

Watch the video.... Trump attacks the soccer team and encourages the crowd to boo them. They haven't attacked the nation..

Trump loves attacking women.. He has a long history of doing so.. A man would kick fat boy's ass.

BTW. Trump's son loves playing soccer.
Why do you hate free speech?

I don't know why everyone are making such a big deal about the Olympic women's gymnastic competition. All it is, is a amateur acrobatic circus act. I've seen better performances at the circus rather than at the Olympics.

Did Trump say these mentally ill lesbians should be jailed? No. Since the mentally ill lesbians have a right to say what they want or kneel or drop their pants, everyone else has a right to heckle, insult or boo them.

That's the 1st Amendment.
Democrats only believe in free speech when it's one of them mouthing off.

Forum List

Back