Trump Encourages GOP Crowd to Boo US Women's Soccer Team

The US women's soccer team disrespected the Country that sponsored them by disrespecting the National Anthem. Trump is the bad guy for pointing it out?
Rapinoe and the US soccer team disrespect the country that sponsored their bid and Surada has the unmitigated gall to call out the country for returning the disrespect? That is laughable. Fuck Rapinoe and the Rapinoe soccer team--they aren't Americans.

Rapinoe and the US soccer team disrespect the country that sponsored their bid and Surada has the unmitigated gall to call out the country for returning the disrespect? That is laughable. Fuck Rapinoe and the Rapinoe soccer team--they aren't Americans.

Taking a knee is a pledge of fealty.. You must be as stupid as Trump.

Barron Trump is a long-time lover of soccer, going from Arsenal Football Club fan to player for the DC United’s under-12 and Arlington Soccer Association’s under-14 teams. Meanwhile, his father US president
Did they take a knee? Fuck the Olympics, the Rapinoe team, and any other anti American piece of shit that doesn't show the highest respect for this country.

Wow.. Trump is such a pig. Do his people stand for this crap?

July 25, 2021 Trump Corruption, Trump Lies

NBC Sports reports:

The Tokyo Olympics crossed over with a Donald Trump rally Saturday night, as the former president encouraged a hyped-up Phoenix crowd to boo the U.S. Women’s soccer team. “Wokeism makes you lose,” Trump said, according to a video of the speech posted to Twitter by Turning Point officials.

“The U.S. Women’s soccer team is a very good example of what’s going on,” he continued, shaking his head with a smirk as the crowd booed loudly.

“Earlier this week they unexpected lost to Sweden three to nothing and Americans were happy about it,” he said, a line that drew laughs and cheers – enough for Trump to quickly add “you proved that point before I even said it.”

Continued

It is you anti-American leftards that are the problem.

NBC Sports reports:

The Tokyo Olympics crossed over with a Donald Trump rally Saturday night, as the former president encouraged a hyped-up Phoenix crowd to boo the U.S. Women’s soccer team. “Wokeism makes you lose,” Trump said, according to a video of the speech posted to Twitter by Turning Point officials.

“The U.S. Women’s soccer team is a very good example of what’s going on,” he continued, shaking his head with a smirk as the crowd booed loudly.

“Earlier this week they unexpected lost to Sweden three to nothing and Americans were happy about it,” he said, a line that drew laughs and cheers – enough for Trump to quickly add “you proved that point before I even said it.”

Continued

i read the link and didn’t see where he encouraged them to boo the team…but frankly given their attacks on the nation they are suppose to be representing and of course that they lost is worthy of a boo

Taking a knee is a pledge of fealty.. You must be as stupid as Trump.
You are being intentionally obtuse. I know you have followed this knee thing so I am also aware that you know that from Kaepernick on down, they have incorrectly said that they cannot support a country that allows oppression. By their own WORDS, they cannot support the US. Take the bullshit fealty that you pulled out of your ass and shove right back where it came from. I STAND FOR AND SALUTE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PROUDLY! If you don't, fuck you, GET OUT.

They chose to bring politics into their sport and it does not matter rather it is them the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL or people in TV, music or movies not everyone is going to share your political views. When you make a living based in large part off the support of the fans you take a risk when you bring your personal politics into it they have every right to do so just as people who don't like it have every right to express their displeasure with it.

i read the link and didn’t see where he encouraged them to boo the team…but frankly given their attacks on the nation they are suppose to be representing and of course that they lost is worthy of a boo

Watch the video.... Trump attacks the soccer team and encourages the crowd to boo them. They haven't attacked the nation..

Trump loves attacking women.. He has a long history of doing so.. A man would kick fat boy's ass.

BTW. Trump's son loves playing soccer.

NBC Sports reports:

Continued

I didn't need any encouragement to boo those dumb, un-American bitches.

Watch the video.... Trump attacks the soccer team and encourages the crowd to boo them. They haven't attacked the nation..

Trump loves attacking women.. He has a long history of doing so.. A man would kick fat boy's ass.

BTW. Trump's son loves playing soccer.
i did i didn’t see him encourage them to boo the team. He certainly made comments about their actions.

i don’t think it’s “acting women” to be critical of some women’s specific acts…but not surprised to see you make that giant leap and take that stretch

women are equal to men, folks can be critical of a woman or group of women. i know that blows your mind.

The US women's soccer team disrespected the Country that sponsored them by disrespecting the National Anthem. Trump is the bad guy for pointing it out?
Trump disrespects America with his "stolen" election rhetoric. He doesn't give a rat's ass about our country. Money, power, and to that end, his efforts are control over weak people like you.

Forum List

Back