Trump encourages his supporters to engage in Voter Fraud again.....Twitter deletes tweet.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
1599996344130.jpeg

There is nothing else to say. The corrupt President is encouraging his supporters to commit fraud. I hope if these law breaking Trumpers do vote twice they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

View attachment 387996
There is nothing else to say. The corrupt President is encouraging his supporters to commit fraud. I hope if these law breaking Trumpers do vote twice they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
So making sure your vote is received, and checking to make sure it was counted (and voting at the poll if it wasn't counted) is voter fraud???

It sounds like you're scared the Democrats will get caught altering ballots and turning them in later, since it would show up if they had 2 ballots for an individual, and investigated the situation....

View attachment 387996
So making sure your vote is received, and checking to make sure it was counted (and voting at the poll if it wasn't counted) is voter fraud???

It sounds like you're scared the Democrats will get caught altering ballots and turning them in later, since it would show up if they had 2 ballots for an individual, and investigated the situation....
He is encouraging his voters to vote twice. That is fraud.

View attachment 387996

Only if both votes count...

And haven't the Democrats been insisting that the system works in detecting that when the Democrats try it????

View attachment 387996

Only if both votes count...

And haven't the Democrats been insisting that the system works in detecting that when the Democrats try it????
Wrong..the act itself is fraud.

View attachment 387996

No. You need to read the President’s tweet. I will step you through it.

1) He tells ALL voters (not solely his voters) to sign and mail in ballot ( Democrats and Liberals like mail in).

2) Trump tells ALL VOTERS to then show up at the Polling place to see if their mail in vote vote COUNTED. - Why is this a problem with liberals?

3) IF their vote has not been counted, the President THEN tells ALL VOTERS to vote their at the polls.

View attachment 387996

No. You need to read the President’s tweet. I will step you through it.

1) He tells ALL voters (not solely his voters) to sign and mail in ballot ( Democrats and Liberals like mail in).

2) Trump tells ALL VOTERS to then show up at the Polling place to see if their mail in vote vote COUNTED. - Why is this a problem with liberals?

3) IF their vote has not been counted, the President THEN tells ALL VOTERS to vote their at the polls.
It's a problem with Democrats because it fucks with their plans to throw Republican votes in the dumpster....

View attachment 387996

How is it fraud if it’s only counted once? Don’t you want your vote to count?

View attachment 387996

Once again it is the act of voting twice. It is no different from going to the polls twice. Why do you justify voter fraud?

View attachment 387996

Once again it is the act of voting twice. It is no different from going to the polls twice. Why do you justify voter fraud?
That’s not what I asked you

View attachment 387996

I answered the question. It is the act of voting twice. I mean this is an easy concept grasp. It is as easy as 1 + 1. You do know what 1 +1 equals don’t you?

View attachment 387996

I answered the question. It is the act of voting twice. I mean this is an easy concept grasp. It is as easy as 1 + 1. You do know what 1 +1 equals don’t you?
The context if your vote isn’t counted the first time vote again, It’s called a provisional ballot

View attachment 387996

The context if your vote isn’t counted the first time vote again, It’s called a provisional ballot
Once again do you understand what 1 + 1 equals? A provisional ballot is your new argument. Obviously you haven’t a clue what a provisional ballot is.

View attachment 387996

Once again do you understand what 1 + 1 equals? A provisional ballot is your new argument. Obviously you haven’t a clue what a provisional ballot is.
Yes if you vote by mail and you show up and it shows they never got it, than you didn’t vote.. vote again

View attachment 387996

Yes if you vote by mail and you show up and it shows they never got it, than you didn’t vote.. vote again
You vote twice; you engage in voter fraud. The Conservative Georgia Secretary of State agrees with me. All those that engage in voter fraud should lose their right to vote and spend time in jail.

Last edited:
it's better to have a stable government under a crook, than turmoil under an honest man

that's why i'm voting for Trump (once) over Biden

that's why i would have supported Nixon over McGovern...or Carter

View attachment 387996

You vote twice; you engage in voter fraud. The Conservative Georgia Secretary of State agrees with me. All those that engage in voter fraud should lose their right to vote and spend time in jail.
Yes but if you vote doesn’t count vote again

View attachment 387996

That's it, Twatter is now publisher and should be treated as such. Facebook as well.

They are also participating in election collusion.

Forum List

Back