Trump encourages his supporters to engage in Voter Fraud again.....Twitter deletes tweet.

View attachment 387996
There is nothing else to say. The corrupt President is encouraging his supporters to commit fraud. I hope if these law breaking Trumpers do vote twice they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Learn to read, Moron.

Trump only said to vote if your mail in ballot wasn’t counted.

grow a brain, Fuckwit.

View attachment 387996
There is nothing else to say. The corrupt President is encouraging his supporters to commit fraud. I hope if these law breaking Trumpers do vote twice they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
So making sure your vote is received, and checking to make sure it was counted (and voting at the poll if it wasn't counted) is voter fraud???

It sounds like you're scared the Democrats will get caught altering ballots and turning them in later, since it would show up if they had 2 ballots for an individual, and investigated the situation....
You can do that from a website, no need to go down to the polling place and vote again.

View attachment 387996
So making sure your vote is received, and checking to make sure it was counted (and voting at the poll if it wasn't counted) is voter fraud???

It sounds like you're scared the Democrats will get caught altering ballots and turning them in later, since it would show up if they had 2 ballots for an individual, and investigated the situation....
You can do that from a website, no need to go down to the polling place and vote again.
....and if you go to the website and your vote isn’t counted?

View attachment 387996

Call them and find out why.

View attachment 387996

Them: Dunno.

Now what?

View attachment 387996

Them: Dunno.

Now what?

Ask them what to do next.

Forum List

Back