Trump encourages his supporters to engage in Voter Fraud again.....Twitter deletes tweet.

He continues to be a menace, a danger and a national embarrassment.

Well, at least he's consistent.

Absolute bullshit. He supports maintaining protections against democrats throwing votes to trash.

Democrats are entirely responsible for the mail in fiasco that is NOT NEEDED according to Fauci. You are a fucking laughable joke for blaming president Trump for it, or the fact that he wants every vote counted.

Meanwhile democrats make ballot harvesting possible and Mac is silent... because it probably supports his moronic candidate who only has a chance through fraud.

View attachment 387996
There is nothing else to say. The corrupt President is encouraging his supporters to commit fraud. I hope if these law breaking Trumpers do vote twice they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
So making sure your vote is received, and checking to make sure it was counted (and voting at the poll if it wasn't counted) is voter fraud???

It sounds like you're scared the Democrats will get caught altering ballots and turning them in later, since it would show up if they had 2 ballots for an individual, and investigated the situation....
He is encouraging his voters to vote twice. That is fraud.
How is it fraud if it’s only counted once? Don’t you want your vote to count?
Once again it is the act of voting twice. It is no different from going to the polls twice. Why do you justify voter fraud?
That’s not what I asked you
I answered the question. It is the act of voting twice. I mean this is an easy concept grasp. It is as easy as 1 + 1. You do know what 1 +1 equals don’t you?
The context if your vote isn’t counted the first time vote again, It’s called a provisional ballot
Once again do you understand what 1 + 1 equals? A provisional ballot is your new argument. Obviously you haven’t a clue what a provisional ballot is.
Yes if you vote by mail and you show up and it shows they never got it, than you didn’t vote.. vote again
You vote twice; you engage in voter fraud. The Conservative Georgia Secretary of State agrees with me. All those that engage in voter fraud should lose their right to vote and spend time in jail.
Yes but if you vote doesn’t count vote again
Listen I am not going to go back and forth with you. It is obvious you do not understand the concept of voter fraud. Voter fraud is a strict liability crime. You vote twice you are guilty. End of story. 1 + 1.

He continues to be a menace, a danger and a national embarrassment.

Well, at least he's consistent.

Absolute bullshit. He supports maintaining protections against democrats throwing votes to trash.

Democrats are entirely responsible for the mail in fiasco that is NOT NEEDED according to Fauci. You are a fucking laughable joke for blaming president Trump for it, or the fact that he wants every vote counted.

Meanwhile democrats make ballot harvesting possible and Mac is silent... because it probably supports his moronic candidate who only has a chance through fraud.
Wrong...Trump is encouraging voter fraud. Let me hear you condemn it.

BTW counting mail in ballots is not ballot harvesting..lol.

View attachment 387996
There is nothing else to say. The corrupt President is encouraging his supporters to commit fraud. I hope if these law breaking Trumpers do vote twice they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
So making sure your vote is received, and checking to make sure it was counted (and voting at the poll if it wasn't counted) is voter fraud???

It sounds like you're scared the Democrats will get caught altering ballots and turning them in later, since it would show up if they had 2 ballots for an individual, and investigated the situation....
Once again it is the act of voting twice. It is no different from going to the polls twice. Why do you justify voter fraud?
I answered the question. It is the act of voting twice. I mean this is an easy concept grasp. It is as easy as 1 + 1. You do know what 1 +1 equals don’t you?
The context if your vote isn’t counted the first time vote again, It’s called a provisional ballot
Once again do you understand what 1 + 1 equals? A provisional ballot is your new argument. Obviously you haven’t a clue what a provisional ballot is.
Yes if you vote by mail and you show up and it shows they never got it, than you didn’t vote.. vote again
You vote twice; you engage in voter fraud. The Conservative Georgia Secretary of State agrees with me. All those that engage in voter fraud should lose their right to vote and spend time in jail.
Listen I am not going to go back and forth with you. It is obvious you do not understand the concept of voter fraud. Voter fraud is a strict liability crime. You vote twice you are guilty. End of story. 1 + 1.
Looks like we Have immunity I’m voting twice.. pardoned

View attachment 387996

Vote twice and commit fraud.

View attachment 387996

Not if the first vote wasn’t counted

View attachment 387996

LOL 1 plus 1 is just too hard a concept for you to understand.

of course voting should take some effort. that's a small price to pay for freedom, my friends

because it's easy to vote, that invites fraud, that's why we should make it harder to vote, folks

View attachment 387996

LOL 1 plus 1 is just too hard a concept for you to understand.
Negative-1 plus 1 equals 1
of course voting should take some effort. that's a small price to pay for freedom, my friends

because it's easy to vote, that invites fraud, that's why we should make it harder to vote, folks
amen to you brother!

View attachment 387996
He never told anyone to commit fraud the first time, so how can you use the word "again" without being fraudelant "twice"?
You are committing the fraud through voter suppression by telling republicans they can't make sure they have 1 vote tabulated. By this odd gesture your party is exposing that it might be, because they intend to cheat by throwing out rival votes, as why else would they care if people verified their vote?
Your tabloid news sources commited the fraud, you repeated the fraud, because they don't think Biden can win on his own merit and record, so what's your excuse? You don't believe the polls are legit either? You need to cheat because?
BUSTED!
3yeacn.jpg

View attachment 387996
The title of the OP should be changed to:

Trump tweets that voters should check to see if their vote was counted. Then vote if it wasn't.

You don't know how to read and apparently twitter doesn't either.

View attachment 387996

So you're implying that the system isn't really set up to handle mail in voting. Huh. I thought the dems said it's ready to go and there isn't any fraud.

It seems to me Johnlaw is PO'd that people will be countering Dems voter supression and fraud by ruining their plan to throw away rival votes, by checking those votes. OH THE Humanity!
Anyone who spins and twists a person's right to make sure their vote counts is up to something shady!

View attachment 387996

So you're implying that the system isn't really set up to handle mail in voting. Huh. I thought the dems said it's ready to go and there isn't any fraud.
LOL..Can you read? If anything I believe the opposite.

View attachment 387996

Just show up and vote. Stop promoting chaos

View attachment 387996

Exactly, if you voted by mail stay at home; if you did not, go to the polls. Do not commit voter fraud.

View attachment 387996

Exactly, if you voted by mail stay at home; if you did not, go to the polls. Do not commit voter fraud.
You mean absentee ballots? Are you pretending to not know the difference?

View attachment 387996

Lol...Now your posts are turning into farce.

View attachment 387996

Lol...Now your posts are turning into farce.
Farce?

The Greedy, Corrupt and Dishonest Democratic Party uses mass Voter Fraud to deny millions of Americans their Right to Vote.
Mail-In Ballots will destroy what remains of our constitutional representitive democracy.
When Dangerous Violent Far Left Extremist take over a government they use election fraud to remain in power indefinitely until they are forced out.
Witness CA, IL, OR, WA, NY, MA.....
Witness Cuba, Venezuela and North Korea.

Forum List

Back