Trump erupts:"it's sad that R's, who were carried over the line on my back, do little to protect me"

The fact that you have to post everything in big bold letters says a lot about your stunted emotional growth, your childish stature, your impotent pant-up rage, and your lack of self-respect.

Get back to me later, after you grow up a little. Ok, little man?
The fact you are trying to change the subject to the "size of my fonts " means you are admitting to being a whiny little submissive Trump bitchette ...and who is that tough guy in your Avatar .:badgrin:..you are a weak sad Bimbo ..,Fuck off

The fact that you have to post everything in big bold letters says a lot about your stunted emotional growth, your childish stature, your impotent pant-up rage, and your lack of self-respect.

Get back to me later, after you grow up a little. Ok, little man?
The fact you are trying to change the subject to the "size of my fonts " means you are admitting to being a whiny little submissive Trump bitchette ...and who is that tough guy in your Avatar .:badgrin:..you are a weak sad Bimbo ..,Fuck off

Think about this for a minute: It's the lunatic radical leftist element which you seem to be a part of, that caused your party to lose the election.

Why they put up with you goobers is beyond me.

There you go again with the vulgar language and posting everything is big, loud letters.

I feel sad that your parents never disciplined you when you were a child. They must be real proud of you now.

Yes, I was being sarcastic.

poor alpha baby there there ,,,,,,LOL
crybaby-trump-supporter-trumptards-are-like-dont-tell-the-truth-about-my-president.jpg

Have you ever taken the time to listen to yourself? That avatar of Jesus smoking speaks volumes about you. Clean up your own act and don't worry about anyone else.
Hey cry baby have you taken a look at what Donald Trump says and does ...cut the weak sad whiny posting ,...its sad...my Avatar of Jesus VS Trump Pussy Grabbing ....what is worst LOL

There you go again with the vulgar language and posting everything is big, loud letters.

I feel sad that your parents never disciplined you when you were a child. They must be real proud of you now.

Rage all you want to but to paraphrase an old song, "Despite all your rage, you're still just a rat in a cage."

Nothing you can say or do is going to change the fact that Hillary lost. Bernie lost.

Trump is President, there's nothing you can do to change that, so you might as well enjoy the good fucking you're going to get for the next 3.5 to 8 years. :funnyface:

MINUTES ago when went to my twitter account, there was 30K supporting what PRESIDENT Trump said. Now there's 34K and climbing, much to the dismay of the snowflakes.

All these little circle melt down jack offs do when they bitch and whine and cry about PRESIDENT Trump, is turn more people OFF.

Carry on, bubble heads... carry on...

Not bad out of 200 registered voters.
41K and still climbing fast.

Sorry, snowflake.
Don't think for one second that the Democrats and phony Republicans are not noticing what is happening on Twitter. The people are with Trump and they know it. They are now moving to advise him not to discuss the investigation on Twitter. Of course. They don't want the American people to know what is really going on because they will become even more vocal in defense of our President. With the American people behind President Trump they don't have a chance at this sinister plot they've been cooking up. Trump needs to tweet every day and keep it up. America is fully behind President Trump. Truth be known a very small percentage are behind the crooked Democrats and soon it will be even less. America will be demanding this investigation be closed immediately. I believe its coming soon.

Rage all you want to but to paraphrase an old song, "Despite all your rage, you're still just a rat in a cage."

Nothing you can say or do is going to change the fact that Hillary lost. Bernie lost.

Trump is President, there's nothing you can do to change that, so you might as well enjoy the good fucking you're going to get for the next 3.5 to 8 years. :funnyface:
There is nothing you can do to change my mind about what a pair of assholes you and Trump both are... I will always see Trump as a thief and a bum and I see you as a weak sad Bimbo... I say Fuck Trump and you go fuck yourself weak sad bimbo

Don't think for one second that the Democrats and phony Republicans are not noticing what is happening on Twitter. The people are with Trump and they know it. They are now moving to advise him not to discuss the investigation on Twitter. Of course. They don't want the American people to know what is really going on because they will become even more vocal in defense of our President. With the American people behind President Trump they don't have a chance at this sinister plot they've been cooking up. Trump needs to tweet every day and keep it up. America is fully behind President Trump. Truth be known a very small percentage are behind the crooked Democrats and soon it will be even less. America will be demanding this investigation be closed immediately. I believe its coming soon.

‘Impotent clown’: Internet mocks Trump for blaming legislative fails on Russian hack scandal
President Donald Trump appeared to be searching for someone to blame for legislative failures during a Sunday afternoon Twitterstorm.

There is nothing you can do to change my mind about what a pair of assholes you and Trump both are... I will always see Trump as a thief and a bum and I see you as a weak sad Bimbo... I say Fuck Trump and you go fuck yourself weak sad bimbo

Say whatever you want to. Yell, scream, post obscenities in big letters, start a protest in your front yard or burn down your own house if you want to.

I really don't care because you can't change anything.

That's right and their ratings went down, down, down...Fox is on the brink of collapse now. Megan is gone and fell big almost immediately at her new job. O'Reilly is gone. Greta Van Sustran is gone. Bob Beckel is gone. Glen Beck is gone. Andrea Tantaros is gone. Mark Lamont Hill is gone. Andrew Napolitano is gone. Dick Morris is gone. Greta Carlson is gone. The owner is dead. What's left after Fox went after Trump? Biggest mistake of their lives. Take a note of it.

[

Say whatever you want to. Yell, scream, post obscenities in big letters, start a protest in your front yard or burn down your own house if you want to.

you cannot change being a submissive for Donald Trump... I understand...no matter that he is a foul and vulgar lying machine who abuses women you are right there ready to hold his hand tenderly...sad weak Bimbo

He does have a point. Alot of his cabinet have not stood behind him and been outspoken. Can you imagine the Democrats if this were happening to Obama?

You have to grow a pair and accept that the nation chose a business person for a reason. Stand behind him and speak out against the witch hunt. These GOP aren't taking this investigation personal, and they should.

He has to wait till the weekend, to get back to WH South, to connect with
image-37.jpeg
his dealer.
Trump has never done drugs, drank alcohol or smoked a cigarette in his life. I don't believe his children ever have either. Too bad US presidents Obama and Clinton can't say the same. You simply cannot bring him down to their level. Even with your phony pictures.

NEVER?
Never as in not even once in his life. Those who know him say it is a 100% truth. Not one drink, not one cigarette, not one illegal drug - no not even once. I suppose this would certainly be a novel idea for Democrats as they have come to expect that their presidents are drug users, drinkers and even drug dealers. Certainly both Obama and Clinton were drug dealers. Right?

Last edited:

Exactly as we conservatives did through the Klinton and Duhbummer years.

Last edited:
[

you cannot change being a submissive for Donald Trump... I understand...no matter that he is a foul and vulgar lying machine who abuses women you are right there ready to hold his hand tenderly...sad weak Bimbo

Why would I want to change my support for Trump? Who in their right mind would do that?

You're just mad because he never grabbed you by the pussy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back