trump explains why he killed the bipartisan border deal

Your newly acquired zeal for border control is unconvincing

Biden has been rubbing MAGA noses in the fact that we were helpless to stop his open border policy

10’s of millions of unwanted illegal aliens have surged across the border on his watch

And up to now libs like you were ok with that

But your little game got out of hand and its no fun anymore

The Big Guy could be booted out of office and that horrifies you enough to pass something that resembles reform

But unlike 1986 we are not willing to settle for bait and switch
“Tens of millions…”

There aren’t even tens of millions in the Country asshole

Like I said… there’s nothing honest about your opposition here

Nothing

Actually I was wrong. Once the immigration part of the bill was stripped out , the Ukraine /Israel funding bill passed.

Republicans tried to claim that the Ukraine funding was why they were against this.

ThT was obviously false

I heard them claim it was because of the border portion.

It only takes 50.1% to win any state. Trump gets 60-65% of the vote in the average Republican primary, while Biden racks up 95+% in his! Even if that 35-40% doesn’t vote for Biden, but stays home or votes 3rd party, it’s an uphill battle for Trump with very little of the ‘16 magic left.

Biden should run on his border policy.
And on prices.

Still defending employers that hire illegals I see.

THEY are the cause of all of this.

And drug smuggling has almost nothing to do with illegal immigration.

Drugs come over in vehicles not on people
How many of Tater’s illegals have jobs, Simp.

Give us a number.

You wanna fix the border crisis or do you want to whine about it?

Pass the Senate Bill and stop whining
The Senate bill allows unlimited illegals to come across. How does that fix the border crisis, Moron?

Actually I was wrong. Once the immigration part of the bill was stripped out , the Ukraine /Israel funding bill passed.

Republicans tried to claim that the Ukraine funding was why they were against this.

ThT was obviously false
They are against it because it is a shit bill that doesn’t secure the border, Cletus.

But unlike 1986 we are not willing to settle for bait and switch

Sadly, to many voters now aren't old enough to remember 1986, and of those that are old enough, probably too many weren't paying attention.

It certainly is an important example to show how deeply, and how far back, Democrapic treason goes; and the folly of trying to compromise with them on this matter.

It only takes 50.1% to win any state. Trump gets 60-65% of the vote in the average Republican primary, while Biden racks up 95+% in his! Even if that 35-40% doesn’t vote for Biden, but stays home or votes 3rd party, it’s an uphill battle for Trump with very little of the ‘16 magic left.
Laken Riley

“Tens of millions…”

There aren’t even tens of millions in the Country asshole

Like I said… there’s nothing honest about your opposition here

Nothing
Tater has 10 million on his watch. You claimed there is only 11 million here. :auiqs.jpg:

A sexual predator, traitor, lowlife criminal degenerate is giving marching orders to gutless lackeys like Mike Johnson, Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruz & others because they're scared of an orange demented criminal headed to federal prison.

What a country.
Socrates.jpg

Trump demanded a deal to fix it all be killed, in order to keep the border crisis alive. He has admitted such.

Trump demanded a deal to fix it all be killed,

As soon as a bill that will really fix it all comes for a vote, let me know.

in order to keep the border crisis alive.

I heard Biden was going to use some executive orders to deal with the border crisis.
Weird, I thought he needed the bill in order to do anything.

Trump demanded a deal to fix it all be killed,

As soon as a bill that will really fix it all comes for a vote, let me know.

in order to keep the border crisis alive.

I heard Biden was going to use some executive orders to deal with the border crisis.
Weird, I thought he needed the bill in order to do anything.
America sees it. Wait.

2020 redux

Forum List

Back